Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,610 members, 7,888,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) (48454 Views)

GUO@75: How I Became A Millionaire At 21 / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Hits A New 17-year High Of 20.77% In September 2022 / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by Leiylau(f): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
SisterFire:
...in may 2021 I flogged my last daughter 16strokes for praying to Jesus ( not even meditating ) in my house .she 16 but osuamaka in 1000years won't reach her wisdom level.
That's harsh enchantress.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by SisterFire(f): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Leiylau:
That's harsh enchantress.
...is that what u think? Then u need to learn more.
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by Hideki(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
SisterFire:
...in may 2021 I flogged my last daughter 16strokes for praying to Jesus ( not even meditating ) in my house .she 16 but osuamaka in 1000years won't reach her wisdom level.
My hate for Jesus isn't on selfish bases but for humanity.
Whatever you feel is the best for your family please do. Ensure you enjoy the rest of the day. Regards.
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by Misterone: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Personal responsibility does not excuse the incompetence and ineptitude of Buhari's administration in governing this country.

I actually knew Wole Agboola who was killed by Fulani Bandits after they collected 1.6 million from his family. Even those who are striving to make something of themselves are suffering from the consequences of living in a backward country led by a truly useless leader.

[img]https://images./EI3rQohWYOdd1QMaegzii.jpg[/img]

this is the highest trash one can dish out. so because someone was kidnapped, we should all run away from our farms? go hide inside house now! as you dey fear. google is your friend, use it. America has one of the highest daily killings/murders, racist tendencies, kidnappings and whatever in the world but that has never stopped you guys from begging for visa. visa to do what? to go and die! rubbish, say something else. not this rubbish you posted.
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by OsuAmaka: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Leiylau Lazylau:
You are a misogyny .Do this in china or phillipine and ur account will be track .
Poor rat from Abakaliki, what nonsense are you saying?

-Osu amaka
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by Farfalla(f): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
This one will never be a bitter misogynist.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by OsuAmaka: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
SisterFire:
[s]...in may 2021 I flogged my last daughter 16strokes for praying to Jesus ( not even meditating ) in my house .she 16 but osu.amaka in 1000years won't reach her wisdom level.
My hate for Jesus isn't on selfish bases but for humanity.[/s]
Madness is in your bloodline.

-Osu amaka
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by majamajic(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Did he mention the business ?

And all of u are clapping ?
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by majamajic(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2022

Digital business grin grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by uthlaw: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
SisterFire:
...You shall give birth to female daughter and with my help you shall turn her to a super daughter. All you need is stick around me .
...I shall make u want to give birth to daughters whom many will call reincarnateds , I shall help you with the tips from my universal codes kept by winged humanoids 34-47ft and nephilims 37ft which was hidden away from you 6ft humans.
Case study go to Facebook and follow my soul daughter " Vanessa mccolombus "
okay thanks!
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by uthlaw: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Midas01:
Nice description of your mother.
y d thing de pain you...shey u be olosho ni?
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by dragunov: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
SisterFire:
because your dad wosent selfish ...he made money before fvcking your mum .wisdom is rare celebrate boy your wise dad is your god not some jesus cool

To think that you raked in one hundred and forty something 'likes' over your trashy comment lends insight to the fact that this forum is infested with devils.
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by SisterFire(f): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
dragunov:

To think that you raked in one hundred and forty something 'likes' over your trashy comment lends insight to the fact that this forum is infested with devils.
... This is the age of the supreme god of the universe , people now worship real* wisdoms and science ( univeral codes ) than mind slavery ( religion )
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Coolsperm:
Whereas local Yoruba Muslims miscreants youths are more interested in mining skulls and selling human parts, muric have distroyed Yoruba Muslims

"If that young man have the same mindset as yours he wouldn't achieve that milestone in two decades, This is the very reason you find yourself in your present predicament...I am 100 percent sure your brain can't comprehend what I just typed". - Village People Spokesperson
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
dragunov:

"You are not far from the truth, demons in human flesh with access to smartphones and data have taken over nairaland". Village People Spokesperson
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by iamme1234(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nice one Young boy
But beware of this futureless feminists that might want to finish ur little career.
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
More millions in your account cool

Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by chuckdee4(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
erico2k2:

well when I was 17 the amount I earned doing PT work in the UK was worth more than a million naira so YES, But this is not the issue, the statement I made right there was for the matured mind. If you are a full grown man with wife and kids N1m isn't that MUCH.I charge N700k for my two bed flat in my yard in PH. so you can figure where I am coming from.

Matured mind or not, you cannot judge a 17 year old with a full grown man (Your words not mine), plus you're comparing yourself in the UK at 17 with someone the same age in Nigeria, HABA!, you know the challenges these youths face in Nigeria.

Kudos to the guy, yes N1m is not a lot of money these days but don't overlook the young mans achievement
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
you can break that bond

Man is trying bro. I'm already there.
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by lildush(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
SisterFire:
because your dad wosent selfish ...he made money before fvcking your mum .wisdom is rare celebrate boy your wise dad is your god not some jesus cool

Wat is dis 1 saying May God have mercy on u.. and give u more sense in Jesus name.. amen
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by Buziness101: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
I hope he's not saying this from anywhere around the country.... Naija. Na for your own good my brother.... Don't expose yourself yet.... bad belle full everywhere o
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Coolsperm:
Whereas local Yoruba Muslims miscreants youths are more interested in mining skulls and selling human parts, muric have distroyed Yoruba Muslims
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by brandsoncharlie: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
SisterFire:
Look at what you're saying, nonsense. Na rubbish dey always dey una brain.
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by brandsoncharlie: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
lildush:

Wat is dis 1 saying May God have mercy on u.. and give u more sense in Jesus name.. amen
Now I understand why most of this naira land men don't respect and insult the females on this forum. Correct them they will still insult u.
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by Panda7(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Teenager Boasts About Becoming A Millionaire At 17

A 17-year-old, Prosperity Olorunfemi has revealed he became a millionaire at 17.

[img]https://images./2SFZhUI26vD6hqVVngyDXr.jpg[/img]
Olorunfemi, who runs a digital business said he came to the realisation after tracking his financial records.

Via his LinkedIn page, he said:

"So yesterday, I decided to track my financial records and I discovered that my business did a whooping 1.1 million Naira in total credit within six months...I can proudly call myself a self-made millionaire at 17."

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6891672386937196544

abeg what type of business did he start with 1k, how can I join this line of business
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by GreatAxeMan: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Which one should I pity now? Is it your lack of intelligence or your lack of principles?

Your farmers are already staying away from their farms! The only reason you are not aware of this is because you and your fellow nyash kissers have comfortably buried your heads inside the rectum of the Dullard you love so much! grin

[img]https://images./KdrV6SV4fe2V9C91GJ4Kw.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./5n0iyWl4Uifidy7x8Tpvh1.jpg[/img]

What does America even have to do with any of this? Are they behind the increasing rates of insecurity in this shíthôlè country? Beware of making stupid comparisons and false allegations or they will ask the dullard to return the Turcano planes he bought from them!

Even in the America you are so upset with, people get justice for the discrimination. Or didn't your Google show you that too?

[img]https://images./5PpuinsWT2HXE4xuPELZe7.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./7hTPBKq0z9gpR5pYdPkMfo.jpg[/img]

Meanwhile in your beloved shíthôlè herdsmen and bandits are being sponsored by politicians and under the anointing of the army.

[img]https://images./4NX1PNcXxEuqZiW70NkbIv.jpg[/img]

We're in 2022, stop living a useless life and wake up!

Misterone:
this is the highest trash one can dish out. so because someone was kidnapped, we should all run away from our farms? go hide inside house now! as you dey fear. google is your friend, use it. America has one of the highest daily killings/murders, racist tendencies, kidnappings and whatever in the world but that has never stopped you guys from begging for visa. visa to do what? to go and die! rubbish, say something else. not this rubbish you posted.
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by Gee64: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Uptown babies don't cry.
They have all laid down for them to kick start.
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by LogicBomb8: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Congrats i pray for more grace
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by dragunov: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
SisterFire:
... This is the age of the supreme god of the universe , people now worship real* wisdoms and science ( univeral codes ) than mind slavery ( religion )
The wisdom of men and of devils are far lesser than the ultimate wisdom which is the wisdom of the Almighty as given by His Holy Spirit.

Witchcraft and divination cannot lead you to anywhere except perdition. That which you are lying to us as science is witchcraft.
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by Kunlexy32: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
majamajic:

Digital business grin grin
Abi na, digital business is a broad area
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by tachusta(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
SisterFire:
... I was 13yrs when an exorcist pastor fingered me during a satanic deliverance no one shouted " viewers discretion" but " burn the marine girl " but today I am hardened with wisdom enough to set up Africa as a whole in the flames of first time change.
The boy if wise should worship his dad rather than boasting here and there ,or shouting Jesus is with him.
Hmmm�����
Re: 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) by Exceldan: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
His name sounds like he is frm a particular denomination that believes in prosperity if true then it really work. Their God is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics) / Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) / N50 Stamp Duty: 10 Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.