Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,953 members, 7,915,793 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison (31659 Views)

Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Max24: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2022
blackmantis:

You want to engage a billionaire in a petty fight but when he uses his money you cry foul.
Typical Nigerian mentality. So, he should oppress people because he is a billionaire?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Lifestone(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
eguarojeona:
Even the bible warns us against contending with the powerful.
Lol
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by nike4love: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
IpobAntidote:

So you are supporting abuse of the judicial system, if it's Buhari or another politician now, the whole country will be crying and wailing by now.
Same way couple of Pastors used the judicial system to intimidate others and people were ok with it. But if that had been a politician then they want" justice".
Let him sue her to civil court, this is not a criminal case.

Na hypocrisy go kee all of una las las...
If the lady was to be from south east that u love to hate, ur sense for off....u have been supporting the APC govt abusing her own court rulings and disobeying her order....
Posterity will judge you all.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Sigh.... I concede. You sound learned. Almost. Please look up the word allegory. I don't have this kind of time for childish nuances, being old or older does not necessarily entail wisdom. My apologies undecided

I don't need to sound learned; I'm learned. And no, your allegory is appalling and you need to do better. You're right about age not determining wisdom, but it cannot be totally discarded. A kid will always be a kid. Apology accepted.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Passionate888: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
IpobAntidote:

Kemi Olunloyo was locked up simply because she abuse one Pastor I think in SS. Suleman also tried to use the judicial system to intimidate another lady and people were actually ok with it. Kemi was locked up for months without charges.
He's abusing the system with his money and influence. He has every right to sue her to civil court, but all these charges are made up just satisfy Ned'e ego. This is a simple civil matter that the criminal courts should never get involved in.

https://closingspaces.org/incident/im-in-port-harcourt-prison-for-my-post-about-pastor-ibiyeomie-kemi-olunloyo/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/254557-group-demands-justice-detained-blogger-kemi-olunloyo.html
You think? She didn't abuse any pastor, she said he has a mistress and that he bought house and cars for her and gives her money. She tried to tarnished his image and reputations.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by IpobAntidote: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
nike4love:

Na hypocrisy go kee all of una las las...
If the lady was to be from south east that u love to hate, ur sense for off....u have been supporting the APC govt abusing her own court rulings and disobeying her order....
Posterity will judge you all.

Seriously like I supported Fani abusing the court system to prevent his ex wife from seeing her kids?
The ex wife is not from Igbo land?
Go and read my past posts on such issues.
I'm very consistent with views, ideas, ideology and principles.
I'm not an HYPOCRITE like you from the SADEAST who base their opinions on the tribal and religious affiliations of those involved.
People like you always look at the tribe and religion of those involved in any issue to decide who to support.
I'm not like you so go and find your fellow HYPOCRITES to argue with.

Bye
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by IpobAntidote: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Passionate888:
You think? She didn't abuse any pastor, she said he has a mistress and that he bought house and cars for her and gives her money. She tried to tarnished his image and reputations.

So, that's still a civil case. Take her to court. You can't use the criminal court to settle civil matters.
It's called libel or defamation of character. There are laws in civil courts for that.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by hammer567: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lifestone:
Why is Nwoko oppressing people with his money. This started as petty personal fights between the two. This offense is bail-able and the Judge should have heard the ball application immediately rather than denying the Lady her freedom on petty things as this.
It's obvious the Vice President, Professor Osinbajo is on point on why the process that throws up a Judge should be more rigorous than the present process.
For Nwoko, his drum is beginning to sound too loud, I hope someone will tap him to slow down. He's been engaged in too many petty fights

U DID NOT WRITE LONG EPISTLE WHEN JARUMA COLLECTED NED MILLIONS FOR KAYAMATA.

POLICE GO SOON PICK U, SINCE U KNOW EVERYTHING GOING ON, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP THEIR INVESTIGATION.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Dayvidblue: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mitsurugi:

My reference is an allegory. Look up the word uncle. Don't use me to form hyper smart. It's too early grin Asides my use of fiction can you honestly tell me money will solve your problem if the chief tout whose girlfriend you f.cked "in error" corners you at night with boys.

Ya mama raised a fool kid
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by remi1444: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
This is a civil matter not a criminal matter.Abuse of power is a major form of corruption.
It's a criminal offence under S.373-375 of the CC and it's punishable with a term of 1 year- it's a misdemeanour.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by iykejohnson(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
emekachief:
I need Facebook account. It must be more than five years old
How much

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Allegory(f): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:

I don't need to sound learned; I'm learned. And no, your allegory is appalling and you need to do better. You're right about age not determining wisdom, but it cannot be totally discarded. A kid will always be a kid. Apology accepted.
Some synonyms for my moniker include analogy, parable etc. You guys should stop mentioning me tongue
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by DoctorStylish: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Okay so Jaruma paid Regina 10 million for promotion and regina failed to do that . Jaruma tried to reach out and make her do the needful but all efforts turned vain . It resulted to a little conflict one way or the other till it got to this level . Where Ned joined the whole stuff and used his authority to arrest her the first time and she then made a video about it and shoke everything off and then he made another arrest this time .
The name Ned screams oppression and oppressor . First I heard his name was when he married Regina and the second time was when he illegally seized and arrested his own kinsmen for their land . This man illegally takes peoples land and properties by oppression. I thought it was a lie but this whole scenario proves me wrong . The thing is some of you guys are complaining that she went against a billionaire in a petty fight what does she expect ? It’s still funny and hypocritical that these same set of people are the ones crying screaming and wailing that there’s injustice everywhere there’s oppression, police oppression and misuse of power and all that.You have this kind of slavery mentality and you are probab Wondering why Nigeria is currently the way it is . Slave Mentality where you think its very okay for the rich or it’s okay for a billionaire to trample on others prior to the slightest provocation or anything. You have never experienced it that’s why you probably don’t know what it’s feels like when someone is trying to cheat you or oppress you . 10 million is not 100 thousand , or 10 thousand . If he’s a so called “billionaire” and whatever he thinks he is .and he likes privacy. He could have refunded her money back . I mean for a billionaire how much is 10 million naira . You don’t know what it feels like when someone is trying to oppress you because they’re rich or something. I knew something was off about that man the first time I saw him .
SUPPORTING ABUSE OF JUDICIAL SYSTEM BECAUSE A BILLIONAIRE IS INVOLVED IS SLAVE MENTALITY. YOU STILL SIT DOWN TO WONDER WHY NIGERIA IS LIKE THIS WHEN PEOPLE THINK OR REASON WITH THIS MINDSET AND MENTALITY. I mean WHERE IF NOT NAIJA THAT A BILLIONAIRE LOCK SOMEBODY UP OR SOMETHING. SO YOU ARE A BILLIONAIRE AND SO ? Who CARES? YOUR MONEY IS YOURS AND MY MONEY IS MINE . DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD OPPRESS ANYBODY.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by ShaqFu: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
See what money and power can do? Choi.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Mamijoh(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
post=109697828:
Becareful who you fraternizes with.

Beware of unfriendly friends.

Anyways, na all of dem wahala be dat.

We Rise.
Thank you for the unfriendly friends you've talked about

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
remi1444:
It's a criminal offence under S.373-375 of the CC and it's punishable with a term of 1 year- it's a misdemeanour.

According to Nigerian law it may be however in sane places, slander/libel is a civil matter and still then it’s hard to prove. I’m going to stick with my original opinion as this being civil, not criminal. Thank you
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Father4all: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
RiyaGoddess:
Friendship turns soured.
I can't stand men who takes their wife's side when a fight occurs between friends (wife & friend). There are better way to resolve issues like this. To think he's old enough to be Hauwa's father, He should have resolved it behind the camera abi na scene de ni.
Arresting her & putting her in prison is not good. I am not Jaruma's fan & yes I don't rejoice when people fall. God will see her through. Lastly, don't mention me, I don't read mentions.

Every business (big or small) needs to have a social media presence, Yes even that your moi-moi business which of course could be time consuming.
Being consistent online is a very difficult task that's why in the spirit of Valentine, I would like to help manage 20 businesses online FREE for one month.

Are you fast enough?

Get a month free social media management (between FEB 14TH - MAR 14TH) be fast, because it's opened to the first 20 people only.
Note, you must have an existing business online or offline.

Terms & Conditions applies!

See signature for contact details. Good Luck!
why did she accused the man? Simple

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by emekachief: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Send me email @ kingofsking1321@gmail.com
iykejohnson:

How much
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Passionate888: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
IpobAntidote:

So, that's still a civil case. Take her to court. You can't use the criminal court to settle civil matters.
It's called libel or defamation of character. There are laws in civil courts for that.
And where did you think she was taken to? She was sued and taken to court, then remanded in prison custody
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Cantonese: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Guy
Jaruma paid regina 10million to advertise her products which she did not
Why didn't the husband advise her not to involve in such?
10m na small money?
Both of them insulted each other
Please let call a spade a spade
I don't like jaruma but stop supporting what's not right

I am not a supporter of any either and I think there should be no sentiments attached. You need to have a clearer understanding of what transpired.

Look at the reason for arrest. The offended now in this case is Ned Nwoko and not Regina, his wife, who originally had the issue with Jaruma.

“Both of them insulted each other”. You must then wonder at what point Jaruma went from Regina who she had an issue with to Regina’s husband.

The sum of N10m is huge, even to the rich. In demanding her money, Jaruma should have been more circumspect, considering her claim of friendship. The moment she went on the social media, she crossed a line. I said previously that Jaruma could have reached out through their mutual friends or at the worst complained to Ned Nwoko.

The complainant in this case is Ned Nwoko. He has made his move, arresting Jaruma. Onus rests on her to prove her innocence.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mamijoh:
Thank you for the unfriendly friends you've talked about
You are always welcome sis.
They are everywhere.
We just need to be careful.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Sucrewrld: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
You all that commented just take a moment to shut up please I am trying to �
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Tobidarker02: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cantonese:

I am not a supporter of any either and I think there should be no sentiments attached. You need to have a clearer understanding of what transpired.

Look at the reason for arrest. The offended now in this case is Ned Nwoko and not Regina, his wife, who originally had the issue with Jaruma.

“Both of them insulted each other”. You must then wonder at what point Jaruma went from Regina who she had an issue with to Regina’s husband.

The sum of N10m is huge, even to the rich. In demanding her money, Jaruma should have been more circumspect, considering her claim of friendship. The moment she went on the social media, she crossed a line. I said previously that Jaruma could have reached out through their mutual friends or at the worst complained to Ned Nwoko.

The complainant in this case is Ned Nwoko. He has made his move, arresting Jaruma. Onus rests on her to prove her innocence.
You didn't follow the story
Regina called her out first!
Please bring out the place she insulted Ned.
This case is obvious bullying
But if what you wrote here makes you sleep well.
Then okay!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Mitsurugi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dayvidblue:

Ya mama raised a fool kid

I hear the man raised by a fool cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Mitsurugi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:

Okay. Whatever makes you sleep well at night. Just know learned people do not digress from a simple topic to prove some compound wisdom. It's mundane sir.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by vickydevoka(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
ElValiente:
damn
Imagine bobbrisky without makeup

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Okay. Whatever makes you sleep well at night. Just know learned people do not digress from a simple topic to prove some compound wisdom. It's mundane sir.

You're right
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by ElValiente(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
vickydevoka:

Imagine bobbrisky without makeup

Lol don't even go there pls
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by olawonder(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
ElValiente:
Baba Iyalaya e niwon sepe fun. Oloriburuku somebody. Japa jare. Omo ale.

I’m right then… exactly what I confronted u of is what u repeated again; definitely won ti sepe fun yin!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Cantonese: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tobidarker02:

You didn't follow the story
Regina called her out first!
Please bring out the place she insulted Ned.
This case is obvious bullying
But if what you wrote here makes you sleep well.
Then okay!

Ah!

May I ask them what is the basis of arrest? Without some evidence how would she be arrested or prosecuted?

Read:

“Nwoko had accused Jaruma of publishing falsehoods on her Instagram page against him and his wife, Regina Daniels, who is an actress.

He said Jaruma claimed in an Instagram post that she paid N10m to Regina to advertise Kayanmata but the actress reneged.

She subsequently went on Instagram to insult Nwoko, accusing him of benefitting from her product”.

“ In an Instagram post on December 9, 2021, the sex therapist made a video expressing her disappointment over the accusations Nwoko made against his ex-wife, Charani. She also stated that she was shocked that a 74-year-old man would speak ill of a woman in such a manner.

She claimed that Nwoko was being controlled by his actress wife, Regina, who uses her Kayanmata product”.

Quoted from Punch newspapers of Jan. 22/022.

Again read: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/500255-kayamata-stop-insulting-your-ex-wife-publicly-jaruma-replies-ned-nwoko.html

I have been following the story bro.

Jaruma over confidently and arrogantly crossed the line. Why would she try out someone who she knew was a bully? What was she experimenting on? She left the business area between her and Regina Daniels and dug into the man and his private matters.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Cantonese: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Father4all:
why did she accused the man? Simple

No be small
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Strongdickfresh: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Check your sister Instagram page, you will see all the defamatory post about the innocent man (Ned). Your sister always want to eat her cake and still have it.

No vex bro.
Abeg show us the defamation [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby / Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.