Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,839 members, 7,872,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' (792 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by Pweety4me(f): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2011
Like what has this world become

The guy got mad because he retardly went to go & purchase some calling credit for you, when you had previously told him you would not accept such tokens.

You reject it & he is mad, telling you your 'strict' & u correct him saying you just ave 'policies' and then he says are these good or bad policies?you say they are good & he says "rejecting a token is good"

Like fckkk off, what do u take me for?

What do you think of this man?is he mad because his money is wasted?or because you wasn't what he had imagined you to be?

Your views plse
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by 190: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
- Na wa o - Madness pass madness - This is pure madness in practice
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by MMM2(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
op
why should some1 (girl) reject a gift from a guy.

When u re friends and 1day d guy will still beg 4 Womanliness.

So u better collect any stuff dat comes ur way.
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by Pweety4me(f): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2011
I She don top-up shaaaaa grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by MrCork17: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

The guy got mad because he retardly went to go & purchase some calling credit for you, when you had previously told him you would not accept such tokens.

You reject it & he is mad, telling you your 'strict' & u correct him saying you just ave 'policies' and then he says are these good or bad policies?you say they are good & he says "rejecting a token is good"

What do you think of this man?is he mad because his money is wasted?or because you wasn't what he had imagined you to be?

Your views plse

Pweety4me . Sweeeery DO NOT FLATTER  your sef. You aint all that!!!   wink
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by MrCork17: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
and you dont even have real hair undecided
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by Pweety4me(f): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^Your funny, but you don't make me laff undecided
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by Pweety4me(f): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
M M M:

op
why should some1 (girl) reject a gift from a guy.

When u re friends and 1day d guy will still beg 4 bleep.

So u better collect any stuff dat comes your way.
U chat gibrish.
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by MrCork17: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Your funny, but you don't make me laff undecided

Sweeery am not a Comedian. Its just an advise:  you aint all that!  wink
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by Pweety4me(f): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
Lol what has this thread got to do with me? smiley

R u jelos?bwahaha
tongue
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by MrCork17: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol what has this thread got to do with me? smiley

R u jelos?bwahaha
tongue

Sweeery am more handsome than u. I am not jealous wink
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by 190: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweeery am not a Comedian. Its just an advise:  you aint all that!  wink
cool cool
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by MMM2(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
(
Pweety4me:

U chat gibrish.

i dont have time 2 waste with u right nowangry
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by MrCork17: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2011
M M M:

(

i dont have time 2 waste with u right nowangry

she didnt even acknowledge you undecided
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by LesbianBoy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Your views plse

Clap for yourself Mrs hard to get, mmeeee like u next!
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by Mynd44: 5:20am On Jun 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweeery am more handsome than u. I am not jealous wink

I doubt it. I think she is more HANDSOME than you
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by Pweety4me(f): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Clap for yourself Mrs hard to get, mmeeee like u next!
Plse don't judge if you don't know the whole story undecided
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by MrCork17: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
Pweety4me. madam can i toast yoo? angry
Re: He Was Offended Because I Rejcted His 'little Token' by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^
Too much bread and you are bored huh?

(1) (Reply)

Desperate For Marriage / Guys Have You Slap Or Beat Ur Wife B/4 / A True Relationship Is When Two Truths Approach Each Other In Lust Or In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.