Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,566 members, 7,951,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins (13508 Views)

How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 / Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju / INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by lexy2014: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2022
perambulator:

use your brain

Part of using my brain is asking you the question I asked u....Who?

If u are using your brain, why can't u answer the question?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

Part of using my brain is asking you the question I asked u....Who?

If u are using your brain, why can't u answer the question?

I dont answer stupid questions!!!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by lexy2014: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2022
perambulator:

I dont answer stupid questions!!!

Which means u aren't using your brain?

What makes the question stupid?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by federal9: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2022
perambulator:

I don't answer stupid questions!!!
lexy2014:

You both to stop fighting for politicians that do not care about you guys.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by lexy2014: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2022
federal9:

You both to stop fighting for politicians that do not care about you guys.

Can u show me where I fought for politicians?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

Only 3 types of people feel a need to ask these kind of questions. 1) Kids under the age of 10, 2) trolls 3) genuine r3tards!

Everybody else knows who and who are viable and who are just seeking publicity or have no hope!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by lexy2014: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2022
perambulator:

Only 3 types of people feel a need to ask these kind of questions. 1) Kids under the age of 10, 2) trolls 3) genuine r3tards!

Everybody else knows who and who are viable and who are just seeking publicity or have no hope!

How did you arrive at the conclusion that "Everybody else knows who and who are viable and who are just seeking publicity or have no hope"?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that "Everybody else knows who and who are viable and who are just seeking publicity or have no hope"?

This might help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihD93bGoXXA
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by lexy2014: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
perambulator:

This might help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihD93bGoXXA

Tnx. I appreciate. Are u saying the same also helped u?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

Tnx. I appreciate. Are u saying the same also helped u?

No but I recommended it to another intellectually deficient poster will similar symptoms and he seems to have gained a few IQ points because he stopped quoting me. With your symptoms, your prognosis is bleak but you never know...miracles do happen......they might be able to raise your IQ from negative to zero, which I guess is progress.

Once you stop quoting me I will know the video has helped you.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Like for Star Boy Osibanjo Share for Peter Obi
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
perambulator:

No but I recommended it to another intellectually deficient poster will similar symptoms and he seems to have gained a few IQ points because he stopped quoting me. With your symptoms, your prognosis is bleak but you never know...miracles do happen......they might be able to raise your IQ from negative to zero, which I guess is progress.

Once you stop quoting me I will know the video has helped you.

How did you come about the video? Did you watch the video?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

How did you come about the video? Did you watch the video?

I google your name
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
perambulator:

I google your name

Thats amazing. When did you Google it?

Did you watch the video?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Amah70: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gov Dave Umahi for APC presidential candidate.
Pius Anyim for PDP presidential candidate.

That's similar to what we did for peaceful coexistence in Nigeria in 1999 when Obasanjo and Falae were placed on the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Michelle70(m): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
tutudesz:
Where is daddy 1 term Atiku grin
calm down, he is waiting for buildings to collapse so he will pay condolences
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by kaylardz(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
All this people dragging presidency with Tinubu are only wasting their time and resources. BAT will beat some of them in Primary and humiliate the rest in general election and his administration will be d best in history of Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Amah70:
Gov Dave Umahi for APC presidential candidate.
Pius Anyim for PDP presidential candidate.

That's similar to what we did for peaceful coexistence in Nigeria in 1999 when Obasanjo and Falae were placed on the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties.

It’s 2pm o, stop dreaming and wake up!! None of the parties is zoning their ticket to SE, they know it is automatic defeat!!!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by tutudesz: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Michelle70:
calm down, he is waiting for buildings to collapse so he will pay condolences
grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Amah70: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
perambulator:

It’s 2pm o, stop dreaming and wake up!! None of the parties is zoning their ticket to SE, they know it is automatic defeat!!!

Why would a candidate from the SE not win, the same way one of the two SW candidates won in 1999? Do away with dreaming that your parasitic lifestyle will continue for a longer time.
Zoning must be in practice, else, no southern presidential candidate can win Nigeria's presidential election due to the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria with a whooping number of 19 states in the old Northern region.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Amah70:

Why would a candidate from the SE not win, the same way one of the two SW candidates won in 1999? Do away with dreaming that your parasitic lifestyle will continue for a longer time.
Zoning must be in practice, else, no southern presidential candidate can win Nigeria's presidential election due to the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria with a whooping number of 19 states in the old Northern region.

I just posted in another thread that Nigerians do not understand English. Please read my statement again. I said none of the parties will zone it's ticket to the SE. Winning is a different matter but you have to have a ticket on the platform of one of the 2 parties before you can even talk of winning. All the other stuff you are talking about is irrelevant if you dont have one of the two tickets.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by ofiko123(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
visijo:
We were formed from dust and we all gon return to dust, that's why I don't dust cause it could be someone I know

Very true my brother..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Amah70: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
perambulator:

I just posted in another thread that Nigerians do not understand English. Please read my statement again. I said none of the parties will zone it's ticket to the SE. Winning is a different matter but you have to have a ticket on the platform of one of the 2 parties before you can even talk of winning. All the other stuff you are talking about is irrelevant if you dont have one of the two tickets.

Igbo is the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

You must be hatefilled against the Igbo to think that no party will zone its presidential candidate to Igbo. And worse, you must be one of those who stupidly believe that Nigeria can continue for long with injustice.

Rwanda fought a better civil war but ended it, became one of the most developed Nations in Africa. Nonenties still fight Nigeria's civil war. Go borrow sense.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Amah70:

Igbo is the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

You must be hatefilled against the Igbo to think that no party will zone its presidential candidate to Igbo. And worse, you must be one of those who stupidly believe that Nigeria can continue for long with injustice.

Ok if it makes you feel better, they will zone it. If you also check your bank balance tomorrow you will find $29 billion.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Amah70: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
perambulator:

Ok if it makes you feel better, they will zone it. If you also check your bank balance tomorrow you will find $29 billion.

Continue with civil war that ended more than 50 years ago.

Igbo has not ruled Nigeria since then, see where you that have been ruling have led Nigeria to. You still want the process to continue. Go borrow sense.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Race Begins by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Amah70:

Continue with civil war that ended more than 50 years ago.

Igbo has not ruled Nigeria since then, see where you that have been ruling have led Nigeria to. You still want the process to continue. Go borrow sense.

Oga what’s your problem, ok if Isay Ibo will rule Nigeria for the next 50 years, will it make you happy?

Just type what you want me to say and I will say it since you don’t want to deal with reality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Ayu, Not Wike, Is Immature – Bode George / Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) / Isaac Osahon's House Attacked In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.