Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,610 members, 7,888,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pogba Informs Manchester United He Wants To Join Real Madrid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pogba Informs Manchester United He Wants To Join Real Madrid (194 Views)

I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband & He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It / British Govt Informs Nigeria Of Plans To Issue Travel Document To Kanu –source / Kenyan Richest Man Gets Buried While Seated In His Car Because He Wants To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pogba Informs Manchester United He Wants To Join Real Madrid by Worldtopnewsng2: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2022
Pogba Informs Manchester United He Wants To Join Real Madrid

Pogba’s existing deal is up in the summer of 2022 and has held talks with directors about his future, six years after he signed from Juventus.
The Daily Star have reported on the meeting and claim that the Red Devils are ready to allow Pogba to depart on a free transfer this summer and will not offer him a new contract.

Coach Ralf Rangnick plans to continue counting on Pogba’s services while he remains at the club, with the midfielder currently sidelined. A thigh injury has seen him ruled out for 10 weeks, but he is expected to return to action shortly.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/pogba-informs-manchester-united-he-wants-to-join-real-madrid/

(1) (Reply)

Mythbusters As A Conversation Starter / Woodcraft Ideas For Children And Beginning Woodcrafters / Are You Looking For The Best Appliance For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.