Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Lastma And Undercover Police Officer Fight Seriously Over Use Of BRT Lane! (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lastma And Undercover Police Officer Fight Seriously Over Use Of BRT Lane! (vid) (795 Views)

Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident / Undercover Police Officers Dressed As Santa Claus Arrest Drug Trafficker In Peru / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lastma And Undercover Police Officer Fight Seriously Over Use Of BRT Lane! (vid) by officialwdhtv: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2022
Story below as shared by a facebook user.

"This is disturbing, and should be totally rejected in a metropolitan Lagos. A police officer without uniform or any form of identification took a BRT lane at Yaba Lagos - a lane barred for regular motorists. Men of BRT enforcement team challenged him. He aggressively resisted arrest. The offender went as far as assaulting a Principal Traffic Officer with punches on his face, and thereafter handcuffed him. The good news is that the offender's vehicle is in LASTMA yard, and he has been running from pole to pole.

Kudos to the Special Adviser on Transport, Lagos, who is presently looking into the matter, and we hope this case of assault on Officer on duty is justly dealt with.

Officers of LASTMA is operating within the confine of the law. They should be respected for this. Motorists are enjoined to obey all traffic rules to avoid their vehicle being apprehended as enshrined in the Lagos Traffic laws. We need to learn that any case of mistreatment by the officers of LASTMA is expected to be forwarded to the court of law to get justice, not resulting to jungle justice. This is totally disheartening"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC598QNq3BA
Re: Lastma And Undercover Police Officer Fight Seriously Over Use Of BRT Lane! (vid) by Boogyman557: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool

How I wish sey I de der...

Na to just LITE UP my WEED and WATCH Dem.

WTF MAN
Re: Lastma And Undercover Police Officer Fight Seriously Over Use Of BRT Lane! (vid) by tillaman(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Lastma And Undercover Police Officer Fight Seriously Over Use Of BRT Lane! (vid) by matthew4grace(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Has far i am concern 95% of lastma desire the beating of there life.go to mile 12 and see the idiot there holding camera there doing nothing.i pray 1 day they know the gravity of what they are doing to people,if they are ur family are going to do same to them they allow the danfo to move while hold a private car owner for same offence the danfo committed. They should send the to rehibitation center
Re: Lastma And Undercover Police Officer Fight Seriously Over Use Of BRT Lane! (vid) by Dollarremix(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Police and lastma their way no pure.make dem dey fight dey go.
Re: Lastma And Undercover Police Officer Fight Seriously Over Use Of BRT Lane! (vid) by holluwizzy: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
The drama in d country is alarming.

Oppression at every stage of life.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin / (Video) American Man Throws Grenade Inside ATM To Test Its Strength / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes On His Hand And Rubs It On LASTMA Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.