Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,575 members, 7,888,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

When A Married Man/woman Cheats Who Should Be Blamed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Married Man/woman Cheats Who Should Be Blamed (318 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Married Man/woman Cheats Who Should Be Blamed by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Good day fellas cheesy
I asked my friends and people around me this particular question and I must say that some answers were quite humorous and shocking at the same time...

So I would like to hear your opinion...
If a married man or woman cheats, who should be blamed? The man/woman who cheated? Their spouse? Or the person they cheated with?
Re: When A Married Man/woman Cheats Who Should Be Blamed by Kriss216: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2022
A married woman will cheat and blame the husband.

A married man will cheat, owe to it and apologize to his wife.

Comedian Nedu's wife cheated on him and was still requesting for child support.
Sammie Okposo cheated on his wife and apologized publicly to his wife.

That's the difference between Men and Women.

4 Likes

Re: When A Married Man/woman Cheats Who Should Be Blamed by RoyalBlu(f): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2022
100% blame's on the 'cheater'

*There's always a choice to cheat or not to. So whatever decision reached, the one who decides to cheat with all their senses intact is solely responsible for the 'act'

3 Likes

Re: When A Married Man/woman Cheats Who Should Be Blamed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2022
The blockhead who cheated in the relationship is to be blamed...
Re: When A Married Man/woman Cheats Who Should Be Blamed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:
[s]A married woman will cheat and blame the husband.

A married man will cheat, owe to it and apologize to his wife.

Comedian Nedu's wife cheated on him and was still requesting for child support.
Sammie Okposo cheated on his wife and apologized publicly to his wife.

That's the difference between Men and Women. [/s]
shocked undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Will Longer Than 1hour After You Watch This Video / The Girl Guys Want To Date - What Women Should Know / Ladies: What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.