Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Let Us Activate The Nigerian In Us-another Viral Act Of Kindness Happening Live - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Us Activate The Nigerian In Us-another Viral Act Of Kindness Happening Live (124 Views)

Inspiring Acts Of Kindness Happening In Ukraine / Random Act Of Kindness That I Will Ever Cherish / Inspired Daily | Power Of Acts Of Kindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Activate The Nigerian In Us-another Viral Act Of Kindness Happening Live by Potterstent(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dear Team,

I have been a contributor on the forum for some time and I sincerely want to appreciate every support I have received in my quest to grow my YouTube channel. sometime ago, I asked for support with subscriptions to grow my channel to monetization and well meaning Nigerians came put en-masse to support me by clicking the subscribe button.
but we are still far from hitting 1000 subscribers.
I want to believe we still have the Nigeria spirit (togetherness, support for one another). I guess that is why other countries jealous us home and abroad.
Today, I want to hit that 1000 subscribers and then make a video about how NAIRALANDERS made it happen (let me know if you want your comment displayed)

we nor dey fall hand, we nor dey carry last, we nor dey waka pass.

IN NIGERIA, IT CAN BE DONE MANY TIMES OVER

Click to subscribe directly

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNhzVo2oFSPG-UkZJ-z3Jmg?sub_confirmation=1

But If you wish to see what i do on my channel before you subscribe, please click here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNhzVo2oFSPG-UkZJ-z3Jmg

Potterstent TV
Re: Let Us Activate The Nigerian In Us-another Viral Act Of Kindness Happening Live by Potterstent(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thank you guys, seeing it already.

(1) (Reply)

Need An Architect To Design An Adult Entertainment Place. / Google Teams With The British Library / Let Help You Turn Your Giftcards To Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.