Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,712 members, 7,918,192 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:21 AM

How To Know Legit Site That Can Pay For Real - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Know Legit Site That Can Pay For Real (242 Views)

Diovinci: A Site That Pays For Uploading Videos / Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) / How To Pay For Postpaid / Prepaid Meter Online With Irecharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Legit Site That Can Pay For Real by bestino: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Problem some you have is when you are referred to join an online business, you already have biased mind.

There are cool sites that pays for real... One thing you should know is that scammers goes as far as to duplicate a genuine site then begin to carry out fraudulent activities thereby making it difficult for people to actually differentiate between the sheep and the goat.

I will continue this post in my next post but i want to introduce to you all one of the sites people run away from but does pay real money. I can give you proves of payments made via this site. I will also tell you why you can't be paid in the site.

Number one reason why people always fall for fake sites is because, people want to do little work and get a million pay.

People always lose heart whenever they are asked to to share their referral links before they can be paid. Now if you don't share your links and get more people to the system, how do you want the system to keep up, how can't they make money able to pay you.?

NOW, lets give you a bonus;

This site is genuine though it has so much duplicates; try this and thank me later.

SIGN UP TO THIS SITE USING YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT OR FACEBOOK...... Make sure you refer at least 7 persons before opting for withdrawer. Watch videos at least once for each day and do it for 7 days. After seven days, submit for withdrawer using either BITCOIN or PAYPAL

https://video-d1.xyz/4198373072103521/

(1) (Reply)

Which Laptop Can A Budget Of 25-30k Get For Me? / Dell Xps 13 9380 / Sold!!U.s Used Iphone X 64gb No Face ID #135k Good Battery Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.