Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,312 members, 7,950,599 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin (890 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin by MsDoris(f): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-To-Be, Confesses To Him Before The Wedding To Stop Him From Marrying The Wrong Woman
A Nigerian man has left his best friend heartbroken after he confessed to sleeping with his wife-to-be days before the surprise engagement he planned for her.

The man had chatted his bestfriend up in an attempt to come clean, he confessed to having sexual intercourse with his wife-to-be.

According to him, the one-night stand happened at the time the prospective couple were having a misunderstanding in which the lady visited him for counselling.

The man noted that he can’t watch his best friend marry the wrong lady hence his reason for coming clean..............

Visit web page below for full update;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/01/man-sleeps-with-his-best-friends-wife.html

Re: Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin by Abfinest007(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
The friend is a bad friend too
Re: Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin by Mariangeles(f): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
The “friend” is the devil!
Re: Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin by LordIsaac(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
No....he just wanted him not to marry a hoe. Let's be objective here please! Infact, he deserves an award for exposing the ontoward character of a would-be wife. If he had confessed after the marriage, then he would become a criminal!

4 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin by Whazar(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmm
That’s why I have no friend no lover
Who wan come hurt me like this?
God defend me from my enemies and my neighbors
Re: Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin by princefrank76: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Vawulence everywhere
Re: Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Some idiots above have already started blaming the friend as usual, living the sole figure out of discussion. angry

The woman went and had sex with the friend all in the name of counselling. That woman has been cheating on that guy for so long. No be today e start.

The friend did excellently well for informing his friend on time not to marry a hoe and a prostitute. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin by Godada(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2022

Well the best friend counselled the lady in za oza room.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her School Hostel (video) / Caption This (pix) / What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.