Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (960226 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Amen

Tcrown2020:

Congratulations! We undergraduates & March applicants are next to testify o. In Jesus name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Aitchugo: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
gazu007:

Hello same happened to me so I logged in to the VFS site and chatted with them to get my tracking ID and I was able to track myself.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/track-application#. (click on web chat and give them your DOB and name)
It says the Web chat is being used by so many people at the moment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
You'll first of all need to link your email address to your BVN
Then you go to this website
https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/login
You login then fill the form A.
I hope this helps
Derick01:
Please how does this form A for tuition fee work. Where can it be gotten.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Amen oooo,
I'm rooting for you @tcrown2020
Tcrown2020:

Congratulations! We undergraduates & March applicants are next to testify o. In Jesus name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Derick01: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
I heard this method takes long these days for banks to send the money.

hayoBams:
You'll first of all need to link your email address to your BVN
Then you go to this website
https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/login
You login then fill the form A.
I hope this helps
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jacklens: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello! House.
Good evening everyone.
Pls, what is the current PPR transmission fee?
Are there other payments outside the passport request transmission fee?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bro please give me the "living in Canada" thread link
CentennialGuy:

Bro, go to the express entry thread here :

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/197

and ask your question. You will find people of like minds like you and people who studied law that will give you a better response to your question.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kiari: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
gazu007:

Documents submitted
New portal
LOE explaining bulk payments
SOP
Letter of introduction from my office
Letter of employment
leave approval
Children's birth certificates
UK MBA certificate
WES valuation for BSc and MBA
IELTS
MBS (dollar and salary account)
NYSC, NIN
past visas (including existing Canada visit)
passport photo
LOA - Cambrian college
Letter for coop
receipt of 1st semester
1 year PGD
I sent webform every week b4 my medicals was updated. I also sent a web form to Nairobi a day before i got my PPR.

thank you to Frank who I reached out to when I made some errors and he told me what to do.

I also prayed and fasted - next level prayer

God will do it for everyone expecting IJN Amen

Thank you

Congratulations on your PPR, please what was the reason for sending webform? was it general enquires or for your medicals? What document did you attach?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ewaade23: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good evening my people
Please I have been trying to login into gckey portal on my phone since yesterday but it keeps going back to the home page.
I have use google chrome, safari and even Firefox nothing still.
Is there something I am not doing right.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gaeul(f): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please, anyone who has used Form A for upkeep should help a sister on the step by step process...Is other educational services the right option...as the the up keep, is the maximum 3kCAD, and is it monthly or quarterly....Thanks in Advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ontime22: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congratulations.
Pls check you email.

gazu007:

**Background check update April 30th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gideonmi(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Boss I have been sending you mails you have not responded. I just sent a reminder. Pls ita urgent cry
makano:
Hello Raymond

Below is my gmail

MakanoGlobalservices@gmail.com

Please note:

Please no one should ask for my number cos I wont for any reason drop my number on a faceless and public forum as this. And as for the several applicants that already have my number, please do not drop my number here for any reason..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is me thanking God in advance for my ppr

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Derick01: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ewaade23:
Good evening my people
Please I have been trying to login into gckey portal on my phone since yesterday but it keeps going back to the home page.
I have use google chrome, safari and even Firefox nothing still.
Is there something I am not doing right.

Try clearing your browser data from the browser settings,it works sometimes. Also try using Microsoft edge from you system.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Thisuserwanjapa: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mashallah brother.
hayoBams:
This is me thanking God in advance for my ppr

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
WiZiggy:
Bro please give me the "living in Canada" thread link

https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/565
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good evening gurus in the house.

Please how do I go about the payment for a charge-back?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gazu007: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aitchugo:

It says the Web chat is being used by so many people at the moment

Try again in the morning they close at 3pm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jenny255:
Hi everyone, please I need your opinions as this has been bothering me for a few days now.

I noticed eligibility started on the application few days ago and below is the break down of large inflows that came into one of the submitted bank statement (p.s this wasn’t the only inflows in the account but they are the ones that’s 1m and above)
Jan - 2m
Feb - 1m
Different dates in April had - 1m
3.5m, 1.5m, 1m

This doesn’t sum up the total balance left on this account as some of this was used for business purposes (p.s it’s a personal account)

My question is this:
Is it advisable that I send a letter of explanation via webform for all the sums I listed above or this won’t be considered as lump sums?

Please I’ll appreciate everyone’s input, Gurus pls help out
@makano @anon123 @justmellow @lekiboboe @showyoung

If amounts of money of such volume have been entering and going out in the account before those dates, and it's a usual pattern, they are not considered as lump sums.

But if this kind of transactions is not a usual kind, it's better you write a note now and explain. It's never too late
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by veeokafor(f): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please does anyone generally know how long it takes to get admission in lambton college?
Applied for my brother in May 23rd.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Innit2022: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Your time line dey confuse me lol. Congratulations �

gazu007:

LOI - June 8th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jenny255:
Hi everyone, please I need your opinions as this has been bothering me for a few days now.

I noticed eligibility started on the application few days ago and below is the break down of large inflows that came into one of the submitted bank statement (p.s this wasn’t the only inflows in the account but they are the ones that’s 1m and above)
Jan - 2m
Feb - 1m
Different dates in April had - 1m
3.5m, 1.5m, 1m

This doesn’t sum up the total balance left on this account as some of this was used for business purposes (p.s it’s a personal account)

My question is this:
Is it advisable that I send a letter of explanation via webform for all the sums I listed above or this won’t be considered as lump sums?

Please I’ll appreciate everyone’s input, Gurus pls help out
@makano @anon123 @justmellow @lekiboboe @showyoung

YES .. QUICKLY!!

You might be denied based on finance as a result of those lump sums.

Please explain where the amounts came from with evidence to each.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
veeokafor:
Please does anyone generally know how long it takes to get admission in lambton college?
Applied for my brother in May 23rd.

Ahh... Calm down.. you just applied.

Admissions takes 2-3months..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
blessingflow:
Good evening gurus in the house.

Please how do I go about the payment for a charge-back?

Please pay through a genuine source that you trust or by yourself. Ensure either ways, you have the evidence of payment sent to Ircc with an explanation as to why the charge back happened and what you have done to rectify the issue.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by veeokafor(f): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anon123:

Ahh... Calm down.. you just applied.

Admissions takes 2-3months..

I understand because they told me 10 to 15 business days.

Also, I am based in Australia and a sponsor for him. I hope to supply my bank statement, relationship documents and work documents. Would that be appropriate?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
veeokafor:

I understand because they told me 10 to 15 business days.

Okay.. not possible though
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by veeokafor(f): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anon123:

Okay.. not possible though

oh ok. we already got admission to georgian college but preferred the lambton due to being a 2 year program. In that case we may have to go ahead with Georgian College
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fardowsa: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Derick01:
I heard this method takes long these days for banks to send the money.

hi Derick01. omo you heard right, I am not trying to scare you or anything. But I am saying this cos i can relate. By God's grace, I am supposed to be leaving for Canada in the fall. I am going as an undergrad, 17 yrs. I've made all of my tuition payment using the Form A method. The initial deposit my school requested was processed by the CBN. That just took like a week in general (filling the form, getting the approval, and the bank disbursing the funds to flywire who then sent it to my school).
I am currently trying to pay my second deposit so i can even add it to my visa application sef. My dad is my sponsor. The second tuition deadline was in March ending, I had filled and submitted this Form A 2 weeks before the deadline hoping it would all be over in a week just like the initial but God had other plans. Here is how it went and how its going:

So the first form A the CBN rejected it, after waiting for odidi 2 weeks, ( i had exceeded the deadline, i had to start sending mails to my school to inform them that it wasn't my fault, that the money was still being processed, * i cried* )
My dad has a friend that works in the CBN, so he contacted his friend, his friend linked us to someone who works in the form A field as that wasn't his line. ( we used UBA bank, but the reason of rejection was that supposedly, UBA doesn't process college funds. And they were the ones
that processed the first one o. we sha mailed them and the bank customer care said the same thing). After seeing the issue, then the man advised us to apply again but with my dad's GTB account instead as he has an upper hand in GTBank and one other one like this. We applied again, The man helped us fast track so it could get on the bank's disbursement queue as soon as possible. they didn't do anything to my form until 3 weeks later(ADB_DISBURSEMENT REVIEWER). By this time, it was already the middle of April. We contacted the GTB customer care, and they told us to get in touch with the account officer. We started talking with the account officer, he was just telling us to calm down and that he didnt know why the cbn wasn't releasing funds.( i was annoyed). This went on for almost 3 weeks, my flywire payment had expired and i had to make another.
Anyway, long story short, one of the accountants in the bank my dad picked to process the funds called us one day and told me to send some documents. After i did, 2 days later, they removed my dad's money. i was so happy. For the past 1 month plus.
We thought they would have started to process the funds to send to flywire, up until we called the guy that called us from the processing bank branch, who now explained to us that that nothing was being done yet. (AH!) after 4 days! i was already wondering if we were duped grin He now explained what was happening( allegedly the funds i requested wasn't what was displaying on their system, it was displaying exactly double of what i had requested) we had to apply for another one. I think those working there already know my dad for repetitive Form A because they approved it the next day grin. Now we are waiting for the bank to send the money to flywire.
IN SHORT, WE NEVER FINISH.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by veeokafor(f): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sorry for too many questions.

I am based in Australia and a sponsor for him. I hope to supply my bank statement, relationship documents and work documents. Would that be appropriate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (920)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.