Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (964477 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
What our God cannot do, does not exist....Congratulations.

Masiyibella:
PPR POST ALERT!!
What God cannot do does not exist!!!

Spouse - SOWP
2 kids - VV
Application date - 17th January 2022
BVL- 10th June 2020
PPR- 10th June 2022

The notification mail dropped all at once.
I want to say a very Big thank you to everyone for their contributions on this platform and most especially to one of the best hands in terms of writing and reviewing of SOPs @justmellow of GCMSWRITERS (check him out on IG). After he assisted my spouse with reviewing his SOP for his study application (which turned out to be successful), we contacted him again for my application and that of my kids which also turned out to be successful. He is definitely one of the best at what he does and I never doubted his advise and suggestions even for once. I’m super excited as I use this news as a point of contact to everyone waiting on their good news that God will come through for each and everyone of you in Jesus name. �

Let me also add that I was completely scared about not having a travel history (asin my passport na and my children’s own na virgin passport) but God took care of it…I submitted a total of 1m Naira in my account, hubby’s account had about 10m Naira and 10k cads.

Thank you all once again and May Canada favour is all IJN Amen. �

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemie22: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fardowsa:

May 14th too. I pray for you too o
May 8 applicant. Biometric n medicals not updated sef. I think I should start sending mails
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Latyphat7: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello gurus in the house,

Kindly advise on this refusal that was based on personal assets and financial status. If i now wait for 6months to build the account and the lump sum is no more showing in the statement printed. Am I going to explain it in the letter of explanation or will it be based on the current 6months statement.

Thanks everyone for the contribution in this platform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by teejhaay: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
hotboss:

Congratulations brother. We are going to same school. Same course but mine is course based . We can connect .

Thanks alot, glad to meet you. I'd send you a message now

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by obaalasepe: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dear friend, It is very hard to get loan from Nigeria without having a visa.
I had a similar experience after applying to Seneca college.
I never knew I will pay tuition deposit of 8k.
Well you can get a loan up to 10 million from Wema bank with conditions.
You need a guarantor who million runs in his account.
Or forgot about the admission and start applying to school under Mpower.
Also check for their tuition deposit fees.
Check University of Lethbridge, Calgary, YorkUniversity and University of Guelph
They have affordable tuitiondeposit fees and they are under Mpower
All the best my sister
Inyas2015:
Please which student /educational loan can I use for Fanshawe College?

Fanshawe College is not on Mpower and prodigy finance platform?

I’m in need of 7m

Kindly help a sister

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pls guys a quick question, is there any university (not a college) where one can do a 1year pgd/pgc in a business related course?

@lekiboboe and others pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
When are you resuming..Sept 2022 or Jan 2023
vividlooks:
Congratulations to all that have received their PPR.. May canada favor you all.

Feb àpplicant still waiting... It is well with us..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Rejection based on personal assets and financial status is generic except one sees the previous LOE or GCMS note.

If you build the account over 6 months, it may not be regarded as a lump sum, depending on the normal cash flow in the account. Either way, if you think there is something you should explain (e.g., where the money comes from), please do.

Latyphat7:

Kindly advise on this refusal that was based on personal assets and financial status. If i now wait for 6months to build the account and the lump sum is no more showing in the statement printed. Am I going to explain it in the letter of explanation or will it be based on the current 6months statement.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Congratulations to all PPRs oooo

Chai,I am next ooo..congratulations to me and all hopefuls..

Feb applicant..God abeg ooo

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
It shouldn't be a big deal. His visa cannot be refused because of that. If the stamped biopage is still required, he should be contacted.

Choco22:
Asking for a friend, he is already panicking LOL

He forgot to add the stamped bio page of his passport given to him during biometrics while submitting his passport for visa stamping.
Hope no cause for alarm
He only submitted his passport, consent form, two photocopies of his bio page and that white slip
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chocs(f): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Check out Thompson rivers university in Kamloops B.C.
amila20042001:
Pls guys a quick question, is there any university (not a college) where one can do a 1year pgd/pgc in a business related course?

@lekiboboe and others pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chocs(f): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
I’d advise you order your gcms note to see the exact problem and if it points at lump sum, please still tackle it in your next application even if the lump sum doesn’t show in the next statement you submit.

Cheers.
Latyphat7:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Latyphat7: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
technix:
Rejection based on personal assets and financial status is generic except one sees the previous LOE or GCMS note.

If you build the account over 6 months, it may not be regarded as a lump sum, depending on the normal cash flow in the account. Either way, if you think there is something you should explain (e.g., where the money comes from), please do.

The lump sum was sent by my husband as the sponsor and a letter of sponsorship with consent letter were submitted during applications.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ijayken2: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
pearlies100:
It's PPR!!!! after one year wait.

I will post details soon. I'm too excited!

Congratulations ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by obaalasepe: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please state the documents you submitted for your application.
Thanks and God bless
Masiyibella:
PPR POST ALERT!!
What God cannot do does not exist!!!

Spouse - SOWP
2 kids - VV
Application date - 17th January 2022
BVL- 10th June 2020
PPR- 10th June 2022

The notification mail dropped all at once.
I want to say a very Big thank you to everyone for their contributions on this platform and most especially to one of the best hands in terms of writing and reviewing of SOPs @justmellow of GCMSWRITERS (check him out on IG). After he assisted my spouse with reviewing his SOP for his study application (which turned out to be successful), we contacted him again for my application and that of my kids which also turned out to be successful. He is definitely one of the best at what he does and I never doubted his advise and suggestions even for once. I’m super excited as I use this news as a point of contact to everyone waiting on their good news that God will come through for each and everyone of you in Jesus name. �

Let me also add that I was completely scared about not having a travel history (asin my passport na and my children’s own na virgin passport) but God took care of it…I submitted a total of 1m Naira in my account, hubby’s account had about 10m Naira and 10k cads.

Thank you all once again and May Canada favour is all IJN Amen. �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ableman101: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello gurus in the house. Please I have a few questions.
First if I am using a sponsor to apply for a visa and the sponsor has a company but he wants to sponsor personally. Does he still need to add his company account statement or just his personal account statement is enough and does he need to make them know he has a company.
Secondly if the applicant has transactions that looks like a lump sum. Let’s say 1m different times deposited but the funds are no longer available in the account does the account still need to explain and talk about the funds even when it’s no longer in the account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Keren12: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mechanical Engineering
ShowYoung:

No, you can't go for masters: the 2:2 is too low.

You should go for a PGD.

If you had mentioned your course, I would have recommended universities and colleges for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Latyphat7: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chocs:
I’d advise you order your gcms note to see the exact problem and if it points at lump sum, please still tackle it in your next application even if the lump sum doesn’t show in the next statement you submit.

Cheers.

Kindly assist with the links to request for GCMS note.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Keren12:
Mechanical Engineering

PGC. Applied Mechanical Design.
FANSHAWE COLLEGE.
https://www.fanshawec.ca/programs/amd2-applied-mechanical-design/next

PGC. Practical Element of Mechanical Engineering.
FANSHAWE COLLEGE.
https://www.fanshawec.ca/programs/pem1-practical-elements-mechanical-engineering/next

These are just few among many others.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by teejhaay: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chinny90:
Congratulations. Please what was your grade point?

Thank you. 4.24/5.0
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by NYCnextStop(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
ShowYoung:

No, you can't go for masters: the 2:2 is too low.

You should go for a PGD.

If you had mentioned your course, I would have recommended universities and colleges for you.
Environmental Science
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nelsonsmom: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Greetings house!

Congratulations to all who received ppr and i pray that those waiting will receive theirs earlier than expected in Jesus name.

Please I have a question, when paying transmission fee, will it be just for the primary applicant? Or am I to pay for dependants(kids) too?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by NYCnextStop(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
NYCnextStop:
Thanks Brother

What of Fanshawe college?

I don't think Fanshawe College has a suitable course that matches Environmental Sciences at post graduate level.

You may want to search through their Graduate Certificate programs at https://www.fanshawec.ca/international/new-applicants/programs-international-students/graduate-programs-international

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chinny90: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
You're welcome. Just sent you a message please
teejhaay:

Thank you. 4.24/5.0
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chinny90: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
I am very much interested in how you were able to secure funding. I am thinking of seeking for admission into Ucalgary for fall 2023. Comp Sc
teejhaay:

Thank you. 4.24/5.0
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mobiyinogal: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please for those using the new portal in a process where you are applying Aline first, there is a part where you are asked if spouse and kids are accompany joining later would you advice I put yes or i stick to the no, because they would be applying for visiting visa later in the year. For the kids the questing was would they be accompanying and for the spouse it question was even if no would they be joining later.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chinny90:
I am very much interested in how you were able to secure funding. I am thinking of seeking for admission into Ucalgary for fall 2023. Comp Sc

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/321#103487629
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Isyma(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kidsister13:
Please is there anything that people getting PPR did differently, you people should please tell us.

It is not easy refreshing mail since Oct. 2021. I trust God, but it will be beneficial if you all intimate us. My tired is tired and exhausted

Did you pay school fees, if yes, was it full or deposit?
Then which home ties do you have, bussiness, landed or are u being sponsored?
All these matters
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Isyma(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Advice needed,
*Tuition deposit paid. Form A has been approved to complete full tuition.
*Self sponsorship and backup from brother.
*Session resuming September 6th.
*Visa application not submitted yet, looking forward at next week, I'm delaying kind of to see if the remaining tuition will be disbursed by stanbic.
*I also plan on doing upfront medicals

?? What are my chances please?
?? Am I still on the right track

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Isyma:
Advice needed,
*Tuition deposit paid. Form A has been approved to complete full tuition.
*Self sponsorship and backup from brother.
*Session resuming September 6th.
*Visa application not submitted yet, looking forward at next week, I'm delaying kind of to see if the remaining tuition will be disbursed by stanbic.
*I also plan on doing upfront medicals

?? What are my chances please?
?? Am I still on the right track
Yes you are on the right track..
congrats in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (920)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.