Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (960259 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
daezy22:
Pls for those that successfully used a dollar mastercard to pay app fee, how much USD were you charged for $235 CAD?

My UBA dollar MasterCard didn't work, contacted IRCC via their Twitter DM and they said I should try visa card which I don't have.

Now to your question the rate in USD is around $181.32, I used barter virtual card, credited it $182 and paid. Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Elolam87(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Thank you so much for your sincere response sir.
xxsandyxx:
Uk is easier and faster but Canada has better prospects. You can read through the thread to know how to go.about it. I would suggest you do your application yourself for either of the countries. All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
adefunkeadelaku:
Pls guru, do kids also need medical exam, ages 6 and 9. Am planning to submit study visa.

Here. I think it's same price for both IOM and QLife

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ikem79:

Hello house and greetings to all the gurus, I am a silent member and I joined nairaland sometime around November/ December 2021 after I received my acceptance letter from NBCC. I read through thread 18,19, 20… and I leant so many things. I contacted Makanoglabal on the thread who assisted me with an outstanding SOP and vital information that assisted me in my application. He encouraged me even when I thought it can’t be possible. He was always ready to answer my numerous questions even those that are absurd. I just want to say thank you for your support and help throughout my application journey. Words cannot express how grateful I am. I also want to appreciate the house for all its wonderful and constructive contributions. WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

My timeline
On-line application 25th March 2022
Biometrics April 19th 2022
Upfront Medical April 20th 2022
Medical Uploaded May 19th 2022
Eligibility ongoing
Application processing ongoing
Correspondence letter July 13th 2022
passport request. July 13th 2022

Congratulations !!! Such good news
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fativivimat: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Congratulations! We look forward to next week for other PPR hopefuls. Emi lokan! Awa lokan! Eyin lokan!!!

May the Marple land favour you!
All the best!

Ikem79:

Hello house and greetings to all the gurus, I am a silent member and I joined nairaland sometime around November/ December 2021 after I received my acceptance letter from NBCC. I read through thread 18,19, 20… and I leant so many things. I contacted Makanoglabal on the thread who assisted me with an outstanding SOP and vital information that assisted me in my application. He encouraged me even when I thought it can’t be possible. He was always ready to answer my numerous questions even those that are absurd. I just want to say thank you for your support and help throughout my application journey. Words cannot express how grateful I am. I also want to appreciate the house for all its wonderful and constructive contributions. WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

My timeline
On-line application 25th March 2022
Biometrics April 19th 2022
Upfront Medical April 20th 2022
Medical Uploaded May 19th 2022
Eligibility ongoing
Application processing ongoing
Correspondence letter July 13th 2022
passport request. July 13th 2022

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lovelygirl4life: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
160485:
God did it
Grace Grace Grace, this is my story.
God answers prayers.

Ppr alert

My time line

My timeline
Applied : 2nd of May 2022
Biometrics : 12 of May 2022
Medical request : 10th of June
Medicals updated to pass : 1st of July
Bvl and ppr: 15th of July

My mistake
I did upfront medicals on 26th of May. I did not upload or send my medical information sheet until I got the request. I just felt it will be updated. Unfortunately, IOM didn't send my medicals till 6th of June.

My advice always send your medical information sheet immediately you do your medicals to save time.

Documents submitted

When I get home, I don't have my personal laptop here.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Congratulations to all PPR receipients.
May the good Lord grant PRR to all those waiting. Amen.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by daezy22: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Thanks

johnstan:

My UBA dollar MasterCard didn't work, contacted IRCC via their Twitter DM and they said I should try visa card which I don't have.

Now to your question the rate in USD is around $181.32, I used barter virtual card, credited it $182 and paid. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Wealthh: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
@Anon pls check your mail....I messaged you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hello, please does anyone have a format on how to request for extension of due date on tuition fees?

Form A is still on ADB DISBURSEMENT REVIEW
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Realpaulpat(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Anon123:

Is your sponsor related to you?

If yes, substantial proof of relationship along with pictures, duly signed letter of support, evidence of employment and bank statements.

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by space01: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
johnstan:

Here. I think it's same price for both IOM and QLife
i can't access the file, am asking if we need to do medical exam for kids accompanying their mother on study visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wealthh:
@Anon pls check your mail....I messaged you!

Just replied you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ghazali34:
Hello, please does anyone have a format on how to request for extension of due date on tuition fees?

Who are you attempting to contact, your school ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Giorgia: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please someone should add me on any Canadian Study Visa whatsapp and telegram groups
Discussion for me to go to Canada for studies in IT has started but I don't know the first step!

Thanks Anon123!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Giorgia: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Giorgia:
Please someone should add me on any Canadian Study Visa whatsapp and telegram groups
Discussion for me to go to Canada for studies in IT has started but I don't know the first step!
Or if anyone can tag me on the most recent guidelines for applying for study visa that will also be helpful!
Or if anyone cares to advice me I have a Brazilian passport, can this be of any help to me??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
adefunkeadelaku:
i can't access the file, am asking if we need to do medical exam for kids accompanying their mother on study visa

Here is the content.

You can use QLife or IOM, cost should be same

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ghazali34:

There is no specific format.

All you need to do is write an official letter asking for an extension on your tuition payment as a result of delays in Form A approvals by CBN. You can attach evidence to show when you submitted the form a.

I will also advise you seek another means of paying because schools don't give more than 2weeks for an extension and form A might take longer than that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Giorgia:

It's not safe to drop your number on a faceless platform.

All information you might need are all here. You can go to the very page 1 and get the info you need.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Giorgia: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Anon123:

It's not safe to drop your number on a faceless platform.

All information you might need are all here. You can go to the very page 1 and get the info you need.
Could you please unquote me?
Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Giorgia:

Could you please unquote me?
Thank you!

I have removed the number.

Is that okay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fativivimat: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
It's just doesn't make why Form A should be taking too long for approval. God help us in Nigeria. I will advise you to go to your bank and disturb them small, it might not make any visible difference but it's something just explain things to them if they can call them in Abuja or something. The effort alone will give you a little hope.

For how long have you been processing this Form A?
Are you paying through flywire?

I know you must have been stressed. All the best!

It'll end in praise!

Ghazali34:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Yes… My school

johnstan:

Who are you attempting to contact, your school ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Okay thanks.

Anon123:

There is no specific format.

All you need to do is write an official letter asking for an extension on your tuition payment as a result of delays in Form A approvals by CBN. You can attach evidence to show when you submitted the form a.

I will also advise you seek another means of paying because schools don't give more than 2weeks for an extension and form A might take longer than that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ghazali34:
Yes… My school

If the deadline is from your school and not from the invoice you used to apply for the form A, simply send a mail to the admission department of your school and ask for extension i.e if they offer such.

There's no official format, just introduce your self, Include your admission number and course and they will respond.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=johnstan post=114765101]

Thank you, pls ooo I need help as regards medical booking, have booked before in May 2022 but I later cancelled cos agent said kids don't need medical, now am trying to reschedule another another medical for I and kids but am not getting through, it brings the same error message that I should contact iom, have called but they dint pickup.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Since on the 4th of this month. Due date is 22nd Of this month as well.

Yes I’m paying through Flywire. Seneca college.

I have been going to bank back to back. Also calling and sending mails to customer care.

Fativivimat:
It's just doesn't make why Form A should be taking too long for approval. God help us in Nigeria. I will advise you to go to your bank and disturb them small, it might not make any visible difference but it's something just explain things to them if they can call them in Abuja or something. The effort alone will give you a little hope.

For how long have you been processing this Form A?
Are you paying through flywire?

I know you must have been stressed. All the best!

It'll end in praise!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=adefunkeadelaku post=114765726][/quote]

Happened to me when I cancelled and attempted to choose same date, it kept giving me error prompts. I chose another date and it worked. Try another date
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Okay thanks.

I even messaged them on their official Twitter handle and they gave me an email to use in requesting for the extension.

Inshaa Allah all will go in my favor.

johnstan:

If the deadline is from your school and not from the invoice you used to apply for the form A, simply send a mail to the admission department of your school and ask for extension i.e if they offer such.

There's no official format, just introduce your self, Include your admission number and course and they will respond.

Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayimperial1: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
chucksp:
Hello I just received my LOA from Niagara College Toronto too. To commence Spring session that’s May 2023. Human Resources Management department. Would like to know if you’ve started processing your study permit and others, if yes can you brief me on what’s required? .Thank you.

I just got Admission into NIAGARA COLLEGE for May 2023 spring (Human Resources Management)

Please how many months does the process of Form A payment take?

Also how many weeks will it take for me to get the Tuition Payment Receipt from the School that will be submitted for my VISA process?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amen

FAVANA:
Congratulations to all PPR receipients.
May the good Lord grant PRR to all those waiting. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (920)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.