Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,062 members, 7,896,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This (2232 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son / My Girlfriend's Friend Tells Me My Gf Is Using Me And Does Not Like African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by okgerald(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2011
You called to say hello to your beautiful friend whom you are planning to date. She says she is broke and needs 20k. What do you do
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by iyatrustee(f): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2011
you give her either your Atm card or give cash! so kini big deal grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by forkadict(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
Three scenarios possible for me:
1) Assuming she's SOOOOOOO HOT. Like my fantasy girl and i have the money, i will make it clear to her that the money aint the problem but her willingness to drop her Womanliness is. She doesn't drop her Womanliness, she doesnt get 20k. That way, its either she's game or not. I got nothing to lose. But i will never want a steady relationship with her cos to me, she's just a ho. We will only be fork mates at best.
2)Assuming she's SOOOOOOO HOT. Like my fantasy girl and i don't have the money. I will hang up and never call her again. But i will be angry with myself for a long time for not being able to raise the money.
3) Assuming she aint all that hot. I will hang up and never call her again. Only a girl's hotness can make me part with such a huge sum of money. Period.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^
Even if you are hotter than 20,000 degrees the answer is NO. I wold rather advise her to work for the FIRS
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by forkadict(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^ No wahala. You never ready fork be dat
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by iice(f): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2011
Sell your liver.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by MzGreat(f): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
iyatrustee:

you give her either your Atm card or give cash! so kini big deal grin

perfect answer till this thread is outdated
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by tellwisdom: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
Insert Quote
You called to say hello to your beautiful friend whom you are planning to date. She says she is broke and needs 20k. What do you do

SWEAR FOR HER! angry angry
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by omega25red(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
poster
This should be a future warning for you. The girl knows you like her and want to date her and she is already taking advantage of the soft spot you have for her. since she is just a friend make it a loan and have her sign a promisery letter there by you can take her azz to court if she doesn't pay you back.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by MMM2(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
op
give her d money if u have,

so when u start dating her she will pay u back in kind.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by kokoye(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2011
money for hand . . back for ground . . omoge you fine o . . baby o . . .omoge you fine ye ye ye . . baby o.

You can be Mr World o, you can be Mr Africa . .You can be Mr Nigeria . . .without money, nothing can be done.

jobless
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by BABE3: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2011
kokoye:

money for hand . . back for ground . . omoge you fine o . . baby o . . .omoge you fine ye ye ye . . baby o.

You can be Mr World o, you can be Mr Africa . .You can be Mr Nigeria . . .without money, nothing can be done.

jobless

Pls cite your source next time---- Sir Shina Peters! wink
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by MrCork17: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
ok.gerald:

You called  to say hello  to your beautiful friend whom you are planning  to date. She says she is broke and needs 20k. What do you do

You change your number!! angry
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by kokoye(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
BABE!:

Pls cite your source next time---- Sir Shina Peters! wink

Really Shina Peters sang it too I sang off the top of my head o! grin

You dis babe sef . . you be ijinle pam pam
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by deniyor: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
depends on what she really needs it for, my perception of her xter, and if I have the money. If I had the money, and it is a real emergency. I will loan her the money. Even if I can afford it and if we date or not, I expect her to pay it back as it shows her integrity.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by okgerald(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
i won't lie, the babe is hotter than fire, she knows Ȋ̝̊̅† to and that's why she is demanding. Am scared i might loose both money and babe if i part wiv cash. i wouldn't mind dropping sumfin if we had started running things. Man she's hoooottttt
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
fork adict:

Unless that place is lined with diamond she can go to BLAZES
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by 190: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2011
fork adict:

[size=50pt]DEATH!!  grin  grin
[/size]

@OP

If she says she needs the 20K

Here's what you do-

Dash to the bank, get the 20K

Rush back home, ask her to come see you

Bathe, lay on your bed, stark nak[i]e[/i]d - nor even wear boxers but make sure u're well shaved

put the N20K on the top of your di[i]c[/i]k and ask her to come collect it 

the ball then is in her court  angry angry
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by LesbianBoy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
ok.gerald:

i won't lie, the babe is hotter than fire, she knows Ȋ̝̊̅† to and that's why she is demanding. Am scared i might loose both money and babe if i part wiv cash. i wouldn't mind dropping sumfin if we had started running things. Man she's hoooottttt

This is my problem with some guys so becos she is hot, so my friend wake up there is always someone hotter kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss if she ask next time tell her to come f.u.c,,kk u! if not nothing for her! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by upendo98(f): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
op
she's sooooooooooooooooooo hot so u say?
Then Go Burn. We shall be here to cool u down.
Next thread in NL will read,
She deserted/cheated on me after giving her 20k.
All you people start getting answers ready for him before the year ends.
angry angry
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
@poster
it all depends on HOW you want her to look at you:
- if you want to be looked as a another one of her many MUGUs then, by all means, give her 20K for NO APPARENT REASON and let her come back next week with demands of BB etc.

- if you want her to look at you as a HONEST FRIEND then tell her that you cant give her money because you dont know her. try to sit her down and find legit ways to raise the cash through baby sitting etc

- if you want her to look at you as her EQUAL then tell her OPENLY and DIRECTLY that you will only give her the money (as a loan) after she signs a contract to fukc you 3 times a week until she repays you the money.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Cuddlemii: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
@poster

Dude, Im even doubting your definition of hot cos sometimes men hype things a lot.

No 1, a hot babe would never beg for alms in an undefined manner
No 2, a hot babe should have her money or have a source/sources of money already
No 3, a hot babe would never ask for money over the phone, what kind of raz approach is dt, na kunu n pap seller ni?
No 4, a hot babe should be more intelligent, who uses the "Im broke line" in this day and age.

You sef wetin you dey do with I never chop and I want mary kay babe. You no sharp ni? No butty hotties or independent chicks around you ni. Very soon she would ask for BB and her brothers school fees. Quit the OSU babes and get with the CU, Bapcock and all the other private uni babes in Ogun state.

You sef play am back. GIVE HER A BOUNCE CHEQUE or Carry her to the bank and do the My ATM Card is not working thingy.

Poster, you no get babes ni, 20k would get you 6 babes and several rounds at empire hotel or buy an acre of land in your village. Invest wisely.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by BABE3: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2011
kokoye:

Really Shina Peters sang it too I sang off the top of my head o! grin

You dis babe sef . . you be ijinle pam pam

Yelz, Yelz--- I no be shina (china) made---na original I be-- wink

OP: Give her the money. Givers never lack.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by okgerald(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
it all depends on HOW you want her to look at you:
- if you want to be looked as a another one of her many MUGUs then, by all means, give her 20K for NO APPARENT REASON and let her come back next week with demands of BB etc.

- if you want her to look at you as a HONEST FRIEND then tell her that you cant give her money because you dont know her. try to sit her down and find legit ways to raise the cash through baby sitting etc

- if you want her to look at you as her EQUAL then tell her OPENLY and DIRECTLY that you will only give her the money (as a loan) after she signs a contract to fukc you 3 times a week until she repays you the money.

Bruv you just killed Ȋ̝̊̅† o, i love your point of view. Moreover laughter don kill me for here. But why are some chics like this. You show a little interest and the next. Is money
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^man, it doesnt really matter "why" some act this way, whats important is not to fall for it. if you dont want to (or simply cant) then say so and let her judge you for who you truly are.

who knows why they act this way, it could be hunger, laziness, sudden loss of their damn mind etc, BUT i think, the worst reason of them all is the belief that: if a man wants to fukc them then he has to pay something . . . . . .as if WE men are the only one who are going to enjoy the act.

if a woman dont want to date/fukc, FINE. . . . . . . . but they shouldnt start auctioning their totos to the highest bidders AND THEN turn around and cry foul play when we treat them with no respect!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by kemmeye: 12:19am On Jun 22, 2011
drop the phone instantly and delete her number. grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by forkadict(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@poster

Dude, Im even doubting your definition of hot cos sometimes men hype things a lot.

[b]No 1, a hot babe would never beg for alms in an undefined manner
No 2, a hot babe should have her money or have a source/sources of money already
No 3, a hot babe would never ask for money over the phone, what kind of raz approach is dt, na kunu n pap seller ni?
No 4, a hot babe should be more intelligent, who uses the "Im broke line" in this day and age.[/b]You sef wetin you dey do with I never chop and I want mary kay babe. You no sharp ni? No butty hotties or independent chicks around you ni. Very soon she would ask for BB and her brothers school fees. Quit the OSU babes and get with the CU, Bapcock and all the other private uni babes in Ogun state.

You sef play am back. GIVE HER A BOUNCE CHEQUE or Carry her to the bank and do the My ATM Card is not working thingy.

Poster, you no get babes ni, 20k would get you 6 babes and several rounds at empire hotel or buy an acre of land in your village. Invest wisely.

No.1 You know nothing about hot chics and their demeanor. And please dont mix hot and independence up. Not all hot chics are independent. So we assume the chic the OP is referrring to as hot but not independent. Those are the realest and baddest taxmasters in naija. Go out and find out. Dem full lag.
No.2 have you ever heard anyone say "ah, this money i have is enough for me." No amount of mugus can be enough for a taxmaster chic. again go out and find out. dem full lag.
No.3 Isnt that the most convenient way to tax someone? imagine the OP and the chic live hundreds of miles apart and she wants to tax him. Do you expect her to travel down to see him before taxing him Common man. Just pick up your forking fone and call up the mugu. If he's ready, he credits your account. If i may ask you, how do you expect her to tax him?? Write an application
No.4 FYI. The 'I'm broke line' is the most convenient line to use. A chic calls up a guy, tells him shes broke. Thats all that is needed. No time. No long story. If the guy is sensible, he shouldnt go asking what do you need money for? On the other hand, if the chic tells the guy she needs a certain amount to get some stuff, the guy might start negotiating, prunning down the amount and all sorts. so you see, that line saves both the taxmaster and the taxpayer a whole lot of time and energy. That is if the guy is a performer sha.

My simple conclusion about your post is you no just sabi as tins dey move for town. I doubt if you are even based in naija.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by 190: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2011
fork adict:

No.1 You know nothing about hot chics and their demeanor. And please dont mix hot and independence up. Not all hot chics are independent. So we assume the chic the OP is referrring to as hot but not independent. Those are the realest and baddest taxmasters in naija. Go out and find out. Dem full lag.
No.2 have you ever heard anyone say "ah, this money i have is enough for me." No amount of mugus can be enough for a taxmaster chic. again go out and find out. dem full lag.
No.3 Isnt that the most convenient way to tax someone? imagine the OP and the chic live hundreds of miles apart and she wants to tax him. Do you expect her to travel down to see him before taxing him Common man. Just pick up your forking fone and call up the mugu. If he's ready, he credits your account. If i may ask you, how do you expect her to tax him?? Write an application
No.4 FYI. The 'I'm broke line' is the most convenient line to use. A chic calls up a guy, tells him shes broke. Thats all that is needed. No time. No long story. If the guy is sensible, he shouldnt go asking what do you need money for? On the other hand, if the chic tells the guy she needs a certain amount to get some stuff, the guy might start negotiating, prunning down the amount and all sorts. so you see, that line saves both the taxmaster and the taxpayer a whole lot of time and energy. That is if the guy is a performer sha.

My simple conclusion about your post is you no just sabi as tins dey move for town. I doubt if you are even based in naija.

Your next beer on me

what brand do you drink cool cool
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Effiko(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

You change your number!! angry
lol,

ok.gerald:

if u get giv am ,afterall nutin goes 4 nutin >dnt trust all dose ya beauiful phrends<
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by SALady(f): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2011
Okay now this money thing is getting serious. Guys are you just making up these stories up or what? Whith all the stories that I've read about relationships and money I am somewhat compelled to start thinking that perhaps men have brought this on themselves.

GUYS have you ever stopped and asked yourselves how you could have contributed to this situation? Why is this happening to you? Is there any chance that you could have created this.

Again guys could it be possible that money is the only thing you are fast becoming good for in a womans life? and if yes, please explain to me how do you manage to put yourselves in that box. And if no, then what would be your opinion of where this thing is coming from and what it would take to put a stop to it?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^men AND women are part of the problem
MEN have been using money, gifts or favors to attract/entice/corrupt women, for as long as we can remember.
WOMEN have been selling themselves for money, gifts or favors for has long as we can remember.

also,think about this: ugly/dumb guy want to get with some gal, the gal refuses because he is ugly but then ugly guy offers money gifts for her favor, she comply and ugly guy now walks around with fine babe. the word goes around that most women can be bought and suddenly every Dikc and Tom wants to date a "Beyonce", ignoring their position on the "social ladder" lol. all the dumbasses/ugly/shiit attitude guys start to throw money/gifts at women everywhere and, SUBSEQUENTLY, like in the stoke market, "value" of women rises (although they are worth just as much as us).

now women start to believe that they are better than us men and they make silly demands before dating us BUT, sadly, the only way to stop this madness (for the great guys) is to stick to their beliefs and say NO while these hungry women go on to marry these no good men.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by kpolli(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
simply say "sorry wrong number"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Is A Very Handsome Guy / Agbor: Town Where Motorcycles Buy Love / Touching Image Of Couples Embracing Under A Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.