Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,900 members, 7,918,929 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:42 PM

Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally (1481 Views)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
I think spending a lot of money on expensive locations is worth it. I have live in the surburbs before and trust me rich people don’t have your time. No matter how you are they won’t even know you or care to know you because their life is too interesting to be picking interest in strangers. But I decided to stay in the trenches just because I wanted to cut cost and I have seen hell from people who barely have anything going for them than sit all day noticing people who don’t have their time. Luckily I’m moving in a few weeks time, I’m so investing lots of money in a quality environment this time around.

7 Likes

Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by slawormiir: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Small money don enter your hand now
You want forget area

You want to go chill with the big boys for better location

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Justice4Toto: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:
I think spending a lot of money on expensive locations is worth it. I have live in the surburbs before and trust me rich people don’t have your time. No matter how you are they won’t even know you or care to know you because their life is too interesting to be picking interest in strangers. But I decided to stay in the trenches just because I wanted to cut cost and I have seen hell from people who barely have anything going for them than sit all day noticing people who don’t have their time. Luckily I’m moving in a few weeks time, I’m so investing lots of money in a quality environment this time around.

Bro I understand what you are saying
I swear you did the right thing
I remember during lockdown bitcoin was going up up crazy so I was making cool cash.
Bought a phone worth 25k used
Bought iPhone for my wife 65k used
Next thing my neighbor said I am involved in rituals.
He has to report me to his mother so they took him and the wife to cherubim untop my Mata.
Many things happen sha
That is the risk of living in low life area where people around see you has "rich".

I don japa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by ibkonekt(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
You want to bam bam
You want to chill with the big boys.

Though your point is correct. Your environs and the caliber of persons matters.
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
I swear down OP, poor people won't only drain you mentally but physically too angry

Environment matters, if you have the money, invest and live in a quality environment.

2 Likes

Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

You want forget area

You go chill with the big boys for better location
Stop guilt tripping the young man, the street is over rated; what does he stands to gain from the street?

3 Likes

Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by CUMIN: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
My yardstick for selection of area of abode is that. How many people in that compound is using air conditioner a ND how many tenant have cars.

If you're the only one, or there are minute few who have that. I pick race because you will be too visible to everyone as a topic

4 Likes

Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Justice4Toto: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
GoodHardDick:
I swear down OP, poor people won't only drain you mentally but physically too angry

Environment matters, if you have the money, invest and live in a quality environment.

Correct
Worst is poverty of the mind
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Make a budget and move, don't look back.

1 Like

Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Mjanee(f): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
GoodHardDick:

U are a good example of someone with a low IQ wink wink
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Huracio(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:

naso una dey take find trouble now ooo...
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:

How? He’s very correct. How does he have low iq? Have you stayed with poor people before?
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Mjanee(f): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

How? He’s very correct. How does he have low iq? Have you stayed with poor people before?

Na u sabi all this English wey u con dey talk
I wasn't even saying anything related to the post
The person i quoted understands very well
So get the Bleep out embarassed
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:

Why are y’all so bitter on this app, dem Bleep you without paying you? Ndoo
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:

Anty why u dey vex gringrin You be poor person Oya drop aza make pretty devil find u something grin
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Boss calm down just wire am something grin
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Senomi:

Anty why u dey vex gringrin You be poor person Oya drop aza make pretty devil find u something grin

Lol dem don fuckkk am without payment bro.

Oya make she drop aza make I give her money for dinner
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Senomi:

Boss calm down just wire am something grin

Alright brother will do something small for her, make she drop aza
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Lol dem don fuckkk am without payment bro.

Oya make she drop aza make I give her money for dinner
Boss if she no gree drop, gimme make I hold am for am grin

1 Like

Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Medianna(f): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
I laugh in China grin grin

So to you now, your neighbour is a stranger because!!!
Wait till you need help one day and you don't know anyone around cuz you were minding your business.
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Mjanee(f): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

As u keep head like recycled bin
Ur stupidity don finally reach its limit
Ode
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Mjanee(f): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Senomi:

U and prettydevil
Ori yin ti daru embarassed
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:

As u keep head like recycled bin
Ur stupidity don finally reach its limit
Ode

Lol no worry I know say puna don Dey scratch you again , grin
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Medianna:
I laugh in China grin grin

So to you now, your neighbour is a stranger because!!!
Wait till you need help one day and you don't know anyone around cuz you were minding your business.
What kind of help?
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Sonnobax15(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lukepeter:

Stop guilt tripping the young man, the street is over rated; what does he stands to gain from the street?
Na like this una dey talk....But when e go tear for am,na the same area he go run back to....Abeg gerrat of here...We dey see una type on a stead for area..And trust me,na so we still dey lock up dem because when e everywhere stew for dem,na new location and guys dem reason.....
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Adsexpert: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

You want forget area

You want to go chill with the big boys for better location

If money enter my hand better big money.. I go change area away from ghetto..

life is filled with growth the ideology of staying in ghetto while your life upgrades is an outdated idea and stupidity form of forming manager man who knows how to manage wealth or a moral man or religious dogmatic holiness..

No man can lay law down on how I live my life , I deh craze? Our morals is what separates us.. even Moses for bible weh deh lay law give people no be everything bible God give am..

Different things works for different folks .!!! Peace bro.. 1 love

1 Like

Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Boogyman557: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

WTF MAN
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Medianna(f): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lukepeter:

What kind of help?

Lets Say falling sick all of a sudden and you can't help yourself even to the hospital.
The truth is that minding ones business has nothing to do with not trying to know or caring about your neighbours without any concrete reason.
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Medianna:

Lets Say falling sick all of a sudden and you can't help yourself even to the hospital.
The truth is that minding ones business has nothing to do with not trying to know or caring about your neighbours without any concrete reason.
Lol, why won't you call one of your neighbour for help; the fact that you don't know them on a personal level doesn't mean you are a total snubbed to them. of course you exchange pleasantries when you come across each other within the compound.

I have a neighbour that barely knows me, I have been in the compound for a year plus and exchange pleasantries with her not more than 5 times during those period, the husband was not around and she has to take delivery of a fridge; she knocks on my door for help with it and we took it in with the delivery man.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, madam I have try both scenarios in two different flats I stayed for my kind of person I ended up getting exhausted from been open and welcoming. It all depends and what you want at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nonexisting: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:
That's one decision you will never regret this year. Spend more to be in good neighborhood. The benefits are too many to count. Opportunities will come for you and you will be so surrounded by positive minded people that you'll start thinking positively. Here in Owerri, I built my house in a rich neighborhood and trust me, I'm not that rich. I nearly went bankrupt to compete the building but each day I step out, I meet people that influence my decisions and the positive results are too many to count.

2 Likes

Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Na like this una dey talk....But when e go tear for am,na the same area he go run back to....Abeg gerrat of here...We dey see una type on a stead for area..And trust me,na so we still dey lock up dem because when e everywhere stew for dem,na new location and guys dem reason.....
Oga stay for the street, run your doings there and die there; who cares, they na you be the first. See from small e get men way we look up to for street and after we grow most of them still day street dey tax boyz for small bread, how is that motivating?

Wetin dey sup for the street why dey admirable? The street is just an overrated experience but I get someone with little to no exposure would want to get fixated there, because no reasonable senior man for street wey no go get joy when young chap comut for there, but I understand; Misery sure do love company.
Re: Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Don't forget quickly the rich don't share the same mindset,some rich are after productivity from anyone to make an investment indeed,but first you have to find them and what they want even when you are not rich,lots of angel investors out there,but I must admit that the suburbs is a ball of onion,the people who have given up on life and are limited to a certain mindset reside in the suburbs and feed on the souls of the motivated trying to make changes or make a paradigm shift,if you must,then move with haste.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion / I Did This Now My Bum Bum Is As Big As Destiny Etiko Nyash / Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.