Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,668 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Gunmen Abduct Jonathan's Cousin In Bayelsa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gunmen Abduct Jonathan's Cousin In Bayelsa (263 Views)

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct Jonathan's Cousin In Bayelsa by Haywhyho7(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gunmen believed to be kidnappers abducted Jephthah Robert, a cousin of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

It was gathered that he was kidnapped at 9.30 pm on Tuesday in front of his house around Dimrose Road in Yenagoa.

The victim is the elder brother of Azibaola Robert, who is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Zeetin Engineering Limited.

Details of Jephthah’s abduction had been sketchy but a spokesman for the State Police Command, SP Asinim Butswat, confirmed the incident in a terse response to inquiries.

Butswat said, “He was picked up at Dimrose Road in Yenagoa. We are intensifying effort to rescue him and arrest the kidnappers.

“We are working on a promising lead.”

The kidnapping of Jonathan’s cousin happened barely 24 hours after the Bayelsa State Commissioner for Industry, Trade, and Investment, Federal Otokito, was released by his abductors.

Otokito was whisked away on January 20 from his residence in his community, Otuokpoti, in the Ogbia Local Government Area of the state.

He spent about five days in the custody of his assailants before he was freed on Monday.

Read Here: https://livenews.ng/gunmen-abduct-jonathans-cousin-in-bayelsa/

Re: Gunmen Abduct Jonathan's Cousin In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oga jona kon? Dem no shaa kidnap am

(1) (Reply)

'I Met My Husband As Student' Rev. Esther Ajayi Celebrates Husband's 60th Birthd / Oluwo To Marry Emir Of Kano's Daughter, Seeks N20m / An Aeroplane With A Swimming Pool, Suit & Shopping Mall Hits The Airwaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.