Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,039 members, 7,946,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices (1315 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani's Wife Warns Him Sternly Because Of This / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by TMSMedia: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Former Nigerian senator, Shehu Sani has shared a conversation he had with his wife about, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page, the former senator stated that his wife said she likes Messi and Salah, but she became uncomfortable when he named two women he likes in the Nigerian women football team.

He wrote;

"My Madam likes Messi and Salah whenever they are playing and I’m ok with it;So I named the two Women players I like in our National Team,and there was a brief silence in the living room;So make i no like too?"
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10226703599317024&id=1260146433

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by Coolsperm: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
El_rufai really know that you a bloger and not suppose to be in politice that is why he religated you
Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by Kriss216: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Someone should help me with the name of this player please.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by Cantonese: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
You wife liking na foreign liking. Your own na ekuke liking. How she go answer you?
Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by biggy4joe(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Coolsperm:
El_rufai really know that you a bloger and not suppose to be in politice that is why he religated you

Na wa ooh,dis one pain u well well ooh bros...wetin happen u dey alright Sha
Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by Lepih: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
You’re free joor
Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by Truthisunique3: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na Francisca odega be my favourite followed by the captain
Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by Maxymilliano(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
And the World best 7 in female football history is here undecided

Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by donbachi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Threat within and reach.
no blame her.
Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by SadiqBabaSani: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Trouble in paradise
Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by MufasaLion: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
What's the name of that lady in front of Asisat Oshoala?

tongue
Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Abeg ! See Nairaland news !

Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by CrownOfClay724: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And the World best 7 in female football history is here undecided

The real ororo grin
Re: Shehu Sani's Wife Gets 'Uncomfortable' With His Choices by NwaNimo1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. / Reason Why Majority Of Igbos Won't Vote For Peter Obi / Throwback To When Peter Obi Fail To Pay Anambra State Workers 36 Month Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.