Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,862 members, 7,945,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police (2751 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Gadafii: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2022
An average Nigerian joining the NPF or the army is an idiot, I don't care whicj part of the county you are.

Better make you join kegite or boys scouts
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Obi cubana is not the richest in his village not to talk of LGA ...just close your mouth is u don't know what to say

Sharap. Do you think I care about his Village wealth hierarchy position? The point is that you people propped him up unrelentingly, without shame or restraints/caution, into Nigerian national consciousness.

When many correctly questioned his source of wealth you insulted them. Same for Invictus Obi, E-Money etal.

A people who are such avid, shameless and unrestrained promoters of criminality and worship of criminal wealth/lifestyle can never be the bedrock of policing. Simple logic.
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by mrvitalis(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Dapinski:

Sharap. Do you think I care about his Village wealth hierarchy position? The point is that you people propped him up unrelentingly, without shame or restraints/caution, into Nigerian national consciousness.

When many correctly questioned his source of wealth you insulted them. Same for Invictus Obi, E-Money etal.

A people who are such avid, shameless and unrestrained promoters of criminality and worship of criminal wealth/lifestyle can never be the bedrock of policing. Simple logic.

Which people ? Someone did his mother's burial ... friends came to gather and brought him gifts like we always do in Igbo land ...but Una out of jealousy could not believe young Igbo boys could display such wealth after all you have done to Igbos

Obi cubana history is well know how he started and how he grew helping people , deals , estates
Only someone who has never been to cubana would be surprised how rich he is ...to blow siren u must spend minimum of 3 million

None of his clubs makes less than 100 million a week ..he has 8 minimum

Not to talk about his hotels ...ABI real estate

ABI his crypto currency investment ...smh

They are after him only because he is Igbo nothing else and like efcc like ndla they would see nothing because their is nothing

That's the power of cumulative investment and delayed gratification

His why mother is a top mbaise lawyer also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Capitalpunisher: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Sebi you go wear uniform to pass nkpor junction ?
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by snitchbitch: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2022
i dont think its because they hate the police force

i think its because of what they know happens to people that join the police force and serve the nation for their lifetime, they end up broke and abandoned

that is why they try not to end up their lives like that

they know if they set up businesses, they have a better chance of making their lives fruitful and joyful than waiting for paychecks at the end of every month

our govt should do the needful and improve the welfare and welbeing of our police and armed forces,

they should stop owing them salaries and enhance good pension packages for them

check other countries, like DUBAI or USA,

Even their police car na new one

if you call NIGERIA police, before they arrive, the thieves will have gone, no fuel inside their vehicles

#itiswell!
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by asanausana91: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
malel1:

Nigeria security mean are cowards , believe me if I was in the military, I would have pointed my gun at politicians
the law guiding the military is very strong my brother, ordinary threatening of your superior is considered treasonous.
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Idiko1: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Simply put, southeast wants out of the shithole called Nigeria. There is absolutely nothing good about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by nabiz(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dapinski:

Dumb question. Young Igbos these days prefer crime. As simple as that. Possibly as much as 90% of rich young Igbos have money linked to criminality.

Their current biggest icon Obi Cubana is under investigation for payments made into his account by drug dealers.

Those who worship crime and criminality, as a culture and way of life, will always be enemies of the police. The police force can never be an attractive option to them.
pls go and google Internet fraud and ritual killing for money by state. You governor said Ogun state lead in internet fraud
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by nabiz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dapinski:

Dumb question. Young Igbos these days prefer crime. As simple as that. Possibly as much as 90% of rich young Igbos have money linked to criminality.

Their current biggest icon Obi Cubana is under investigation for payments made into his account by drug dealers.

Those who worship crime and criminality, as a culture and way of life, will always be enemies of the police. The police force can never be an attractive option to them.
but according to your governor, Ogun state is leading when you talk about internet fraud.
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by cheruv: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

CPs , AIG and DIGs come from police training school not recruit ...and trust me Igbos are not lacking there
I think that's where Igbos should target
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by chachanga: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2022
malel1:

Nigeria security mean are cowards , believe me if I was in the military, I would have pointed my gun at politicians

They're a really cowardly lot. We did security contracts in the Shehu Musa Yar'Adua era in the early days of Boko Haram. I was there and I saw everything. I here to imagine how bad it must be now with the bad news one keeps getting from old contacts in the sector back home. Managements conniving with CBN, Accountant General, IPPIS etc tools to siphon their staffers salaries, allowances and emoluments while demanding they work harder, yet these guys just whine, rollover and take it lying low, it's crazy!
It's probably one of the reasons they take out their frustrations on the masses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbe Is A Bastard / Here Is The Real Pictures Of Tinubu’s Campaign Flag Off In Jos / President Buhari Aid, Tunde Sabiu Parks His Load Out Of The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.