Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) (37683 Views)

Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by nedekid: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Omo had this one in one high end restaurant in maidstone, I weak, indomie I make for house sweet pass grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2023
Banga soup is the way, the truth and the life.😎

I can eat it with rice or Eba. Just add better bush meat and chilled water to step down, I'm already in Cloud 9! cheesy
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by backtovillage: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nothing wey Russia sabi
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin
Jokerman:

Troublemaker grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy a times small trouble dey sweet
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
folake4u:
Banga soup is the way, the truth and the life.😎

I can eat it with rice or Eba. Just add better bush meat and chilled water to step down, I'm already in Cloud 9! cheesy

The first & the last time I tasted banga soup, the taste was very sharp. I don't know if it was not made well at the get-together, but some took it without complaining about the sharp taste my tongue felt.
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by jUeLiZ: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Will the really share food in heaven... shocked
Righteousness2:
Banga , ogbono, egusi and all the soups out there are Delicious delicacies but the sweetest soup you will ever have is the Soup that will be Served at the Marriage supper of the Lamb.

It is gonna happen in Heaven . While the earth and those that Miss the Rapture will be Lamenting, Crying, gnashing their teeth and weeping at the torture from the antichrist and the Wrath of GOD,

Those of us who make Heaven will be with JESUS Christ at the Marriage supper of Lamb! What a Beautiful and Wonderful time it will be! Away from all tears, sorrows and tears Forever and Ever.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Choice is your hands to decide if you will be there or not!
There is no more time!
JESUS Christ is the way to be there!
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by ekwerendi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Where is the almighty afang soup

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by ifihearam: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
In all honesty Egusi is the most received soup outside Nigeria by other nationalities.
There different types of banga soup though..its originally from Delta state precisely Itskeris and Urhobo as well as Owo soup.
The itsekiris prepare it the best with native pot.

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Greatechng(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
Banga , ogbono, egusi and all the soups out there are Delicious delicacies but the sweetest soup you will ever have is the Soup that will be Served at the Marriage supper of the Lamb.

It is gonna happen in Heaven . While the earth and those that Miss the Rapture will be Lamenting, Crying, gnashing their teeth and weeping at the torture from the antichrist and the Wrath of GOD,

Those of us who make Heaven will be with JESUS Christ at the Marriage supper of Lamb! What a Beautiful and Wonderful time it will be! Away from all tears, sorrows and tears Forever and Ever.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Choice is your hands to decide if you will be there or not!
There is no more time!

This is the truth

When i saw you on the thread I was thinking something different until I read everything

God bless your soul

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by folake4u(f): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
ImoleNaija:

The first & the last time I tasted banga soup, the taste was very sharp. I don't know if it was not made well at the get-together, but some took it without complaining about the sharp taste my tongue felt.

Wowwww. It wasn't made properly then.

Sorry about that mishap but the soup is nice.
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by BigMamaNaija: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Eish! Without edikaikong, there's no list!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by makavellidon: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:

There is no more time!
una don see say ds mumu person that call himself pastor righteousness sick we dey talk about mouthwatering soup e dey talk nonsense doom pastor. The useless pastor say the world we come 2 and end 4 month ago madman
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
If it's made with sea food
Then it's going to taste great.......
Trust me.....
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Nostring: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
superCleanworks:
Arrant rubbish list

oyibo wey dey put sugar for soup. rubbish
that thing dey irritate me ehn...
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Nostring: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
superCleanworks:
Arrant rubbish list

oyibo wey dey put sugar for soup. rubbish
that thing dey irritate me ehn... Even skin dias a reason God make am salty.. but if oyinbo wan cook beef , chicken e.t.c sometimes den go add sugar undecided
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Anything soup, leave it for Nigeria. And where is my almighty egusi soup?
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by remsonik(f): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
I love groundnut soup and wish the following soup could be added in to
Ofe akwu
Ekpang nkukwo
Afang
Ila alasepo
Pepper soup
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Banga soup na blast

Hamzashaf99:
Never tasted Banga. Would love to try all the soups.
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Please calm down. Drink water

Righteousness2:

There is no more time!
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by imoh4king(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
If Afang soup isn't included, then the list doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
tongue Banga
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by ahnie: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bangasoup we know,ofe akwu we don't know tongue
Mariangeles:
I dare say no living soul can resist the aroma of a well made ofe akwu. cheesy
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Ignatio(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Banga and groundnut soup.
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tasted Banga soup with starch in warri delta state in 2018
Almost went mad that day. ðŸĪŠ
Best soup i have ever tasted
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by alabo1: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:

There is no more time!

Guy rest..soup.No dey heaven. Spirit no dey chop soup. Everything must be religion for you. I fear for your mental health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by slowice(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ofe akwu to the efing world grin
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by LordAdam16: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordReed:

Abegi, nothing beats a well prepared Egusi soup!

Na because Urhobo chic never prepare Banga with bush meat and starch give you chop.

Guy na only she go b beneficiary for your will.

-Lord
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
He said banga

Oriela ofe onugbu

ofe onwerri?

travel n see
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Zikimani: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is not the original list. The no1 soup in the world is Afang afere. Go and verify ✔ïļ

2 Likes

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Zikimani: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is not the original list. The no1 soup in the world is afere Afang . Go and verify ✔ïļ

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Take it anywhere, Well prepared Nigerian soups rock
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by merits(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil / Big Python Killed In My Neighborhood / 7 Surprising Things You Could Do With Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.