Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy (1537 Views)

B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by Ejima1: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIG0BQsyZ_c
I feel like one of the issues with one guy is really my hair, he made feel really insecure about it, I like short hair says kidwayya. I don't know why alot of guys are not attracted with ladies with short hair, it's really annoying, because I'm the same person, just because I cut my hair doesn't mean that I'm ugly. It makes me feel like, am I suddenly ugly?, I'm done with that pressure of we have to have weave upto the floor, I don't want to wear a wig right now, I'm studying, I don't to have to worry about that, so I cut my hair, and I think that's okay, I'm still the same person, I feel like as Nigerians and as young black people, we need to stop being so on the surface, for putting ourselves so much under pressure. Even with make up, nails, lashes, we cannot kill ourselves. Bone straight hair and so on wearing them is stressful, CUPPY Said we have to stop putting ourselves under pressure and bring back short hair, let's bring back being natural Kidwayya said, you need to take me the way I am, who I am CUPPY said in her podcast with Kidwayya. If you want to see your partner, your partner want to see you on your good days and bad days, if you are always wearing wig and attachment, one day your partner will see your real hair, eye lashes, who you really, except you want to remain fake in the relationship, I go on date without make up, I can't come and kill myself CUPPY Said, it's even better she said

Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by Aidejay(m): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2022
this girl is always ranting about one thing or the other.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by andysmith123(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2022
she come resemble emmanuella

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by Ejima1: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2022
Aidejay:
this girl is always ranting about one thing or the other.
Lol
Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2022
So what should we do about it??
How is that our business??
Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by LordIsaac(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Take away her father's wealth, and she may be as useless as any other girl to many Nigerian men out there. Quote me daily!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by Discovery4today: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
Beebah2000:
So what should we do about it??
How is that our business??
Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by Discovery4today: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2022
LordIsaac:
Take away her father's wealth, and she may be as useless as any other girl to many Nigerian men out there. Quote me daily!
She has a handwork
Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by LordIsaac(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Discovery4today:

She has a handwork
So does many ladies out there.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by Rickmann: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIG0BQsyZ_c
I feel like one of the issues with one guy is really my hair, he made feel really insecure about it, I like short hair says kidwayya. I don't know why alot of guys are not attracted with ladies with short hair, it's really annoying, because I'm the same person, just because I cut my hair doesn't mean that I'm ugly. It makes me feel like, am I suddenly ugly?, I'm done with that pressure of we have to have weave upto the floor, I don't want to wear a wig right now, I'm studying, I don't to have to worry about that, so I cut my hair, and I think that's okay, I'm still the same person, I feel like as Nigerians and as young black people, we need to stop being so on the surface, for putting ourselves so much under pressure. Even with make up, nails, lashes, we cannot kill ourselves. Bone straight hair and so on wearing them is stressful, CUPPY Said we have to stop putting ourselves under pressure and bring back short hair, let's bring back being natural Kidwayya said, you need to take me the way I am, who I am CUPPY said in her podcast with Kidwayya. If you want to see your partner, your partner want to see you on your good days and bad days, if you are always wearing wig and attachment, one day your partner will see your real hair, eye lashes, who you really, except you want to remain fake in the relationship, I go on date without make up, I can't come and kill myself CUPPY Said, it's even better she said

Can this girl just get out of social media for once and give me a break?

Argh..
Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by Rickmann: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
LordIsaac:

No be lie bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
I'm attracted to ya boobs and your mouth would easily gulp my deek grin
Re: Nigeria Guys Are No Longer Attracted To Me Because I Cut My Hair-cuppy by We4all: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
LordIsaac:

Wawu, Nigerian girls are as useless to boys as the boys are to the girls. It’s a two way traffic dick head.

(1) (Reply)

Fans React Over Asake's Dress As He Starts His USA Tour In Style / Twitter User Faults Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Over His Treatment Of His Househel / “see My Head”: Yul Edochie Considers Arresting Artist Over ‘funny’ Artwork, Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.