Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:01 PM

Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London (11419 Views)

Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League / Arsenal Fans Furious As Aubameyang Left Pitch For Toilet Break In Brighton Loss / Arsenal Mid-fielder Aaron Ramsey Buys Most Expensive House In Wales (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by nzeobi(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2022
gambia:
Arteta is a useless coach, even chelsea have settled Lukaku issue.

Lukaku apologized but does aubumeyang care
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by greypencils: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2022
SILVERLINES:
wink
I'm so so disappointed with this wreck backward club call arsenal, is this how to pay him back for his efforts in that useless club?
Someone that single-handedly delivered their last silver-ware. Totally unfair.

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by lawflec(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2022
Wasky101:
Once African players start earning over 60k per week them turn demi gods , simple instructions them no dey ever fit follow.
What will it cost u to adhere strictly to club/managers instructions at best your career will end while u 35, u have the rest of your life to mess around with

The only thing he did was to VISIT HIS MOTHER in France who was sick and spent just a day more than was approved. Is that a big offense that should make Arteta to behave this way? Do you think they can do this to an English player ?
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by techWriter3: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2022
Arteta is a useless team, even barcelona do moved Lukaku problem.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Mannylex:
I'm not at Arsenal fan, also not privy to the complete details of what transpired. But I feel the situation can be better handled. Hope it doesn't backfire at Arteta. I remember the season after we won the League and Conte did trash to Costa, it backfired and he was sacked. Same happened with Mourinho when he trashed a whole lot of players.

Being firm is key but use of wisdom is paramount.

A captain should be the most disciplined not the least.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Ajimusty2: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Mannylex:
I'm not at Arsenal fan, also not privy to the complete details of what transpired. But I feel the situation can be better handled. Hope it doesn't backfire at Arteta. I remember the season after we won the League and Conte did trash to Costa, it backfired and he was sacked. Same happened with Mourinho when he trashed a whole lot of players.

I think arteta has the backing of the boards.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Zorn: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
reccy:
This guy is really passing through a lot. I feel for him during this difficult time.

I wish he could just look for small club and ply his trade with.
don't feel for him oo wether he plays or not they will still pay him
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Bouncing2(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
My bro.

Arsenal don't really know what they have until they dispose of this guy
undecided
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Temptee101(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
admax:
[s]We all know that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang messed up by breaking club Covid rules bla bla bla but treating him like this is so unnecessary and shows Assnal's board and coach are vindictive. Ozil situation is repeating itself.

They will never do that to a British player.

Big players will continue to ignore Assnal[/s].

Just like sense will continue to run away from you.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by tenpipsperday: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
michlins:
African players and unprofessionalism. It's one thing that usually ruin their careers with those whites capitalizing on it.

God bless you. Some fools will come here to yarn rubbish.

Dude forming superman for his employers
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Wumex91: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
pls can someone help me with anything to feed .nothing is too small. 0157379858 Gtbank.. God bless the giver.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by tenpipsperday: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
lawflec:

The only thing he did was to VISIT HIS MOTHER in France who was sick and spent just a day more than was approved. Is that a big offense that should make Arteta to behave this way? Do you think they can do this to an English player ?

The question you need to ask yourself first is, will an English player do that?
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Wasky101: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
lawflec:

Well you should know that it cant be a one time thing, boy has always been coming late to training and all sorts.
No body will banish u from the 1st team just cos of not showing up for one day.
Always the last to come and first to leave
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Afonasa(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Adebayor told him,arsenal never forgives

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Dondsmart: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Because Lukaku accepted his mistakes and apologized publicly
Aubumayang refuses to accept his wrong doings. Going in a loggerheads with his Boss

gambia:
Arteta is a useless coach, even chelsea have settled Lukaku issue.
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by lawflec(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
tenpipsperday:

The question you need to ask yourself first is, will an English player do that?

Lol
If I give you the list you go tire
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by lawflec(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wasky101:

Well you should know that it cant be a one time thing, boy has always been coming late to training and all sorts.
No body will banish u from the 1st team just cos of not showing up for one day.
Always the last to come and first to leave
But they didn’t tell us all these ones o
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by KingDamzzy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mannylex:
I'm not an Arsenal fan, also not privy to the complete details of what transpired. But I feel the situation can be better handled. Hope it doesn't backfire at Arteta. I remember the season after we won the League and Conte did trash to Costa, it backfired and he was sacked. Same happened with Mourinho when he trashed a whole lot of players.

It's already backfiring.

Arsenal are winless in the last 5 matches scoring just 1 goal.

Proper crisis there.

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by tenpipsperday: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
lawflec:

Lol
If I give you the list you go tire

Bring it on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Crash Out Of French Cup To Nice On Penalties / Morocco Vs Malawi: AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 (2 - 1) On 25th January 2022 / New Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Now World Number 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.