Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

In Love With Two Brothers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Brothers (9005 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? / Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Kx: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
cold:

'A friend of mine' 'a friend of mine',that's all we ever hear now.No more personal experiences,long story

Exactly.

"A friend of mine" and this is the poster's very 1st post. Smells like u could be d one wearing d shoe.

Back to ur question, tell ur "friend of mine" to quit playing games with d 2 brothers. Should she go ahead, both brothers will "cleanly" do her and dump her in no time.
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Avast(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
The girl na ashiy,she met some one within six month & she don dey Bleep her boyf. Shit
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by kpolli(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
As the poster said "Thanks a bunches" grin grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Turupson: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
This is a serious matter, the depends on the two brothers, i will advice that she leaves both them SHIKENA. so that u dont cause earthquake in that family
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Marlboro1: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2011
How do you spell a LovePeddler guys? She epitomises that
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by chisos: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
@y'all comments, Thanks alot.it happened to ma friend for real and i'm sure she has seen all your comments.I think walking away is just the best for her to

avoid embarrassment and shame.

Its well.
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by ronkebp(f): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
The girl should just leave both of them, she is definitely, loose, she was already sleeping with the elder brother, now she saw the younger brother and claims to be inlove, she will still end up ridiculing herslf, if she tells or not because the truth will come out anyhow. So she should back-off, and leave the two brothers alone, before she causes strife between them.
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by ifffffy(f): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
All i know is dat blood is thicker dan water.
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2011
People do all sorta things in the name of Love this days
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by dayotheone(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
the best thing for SHE to do , is to forgo both brothers , and accept Jesus into her life , so that SHE can start a new life , because without following this procedure she cannot end this well. thanks. a wise word is enough for the wise
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by eros(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
Hmmmmmm!!!! What can i say to these things
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by ijebuboy18(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
It's real simpe. Walk away or get f*****d by 2 brothers.
Her choice!
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by MeGaStReEt: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
Tony Tetuila - I am in love with 2 brothers (I know no which one to chose)
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by btyfulmnd(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
Its one thing to get laid and it's another to be  in love. From your post,it could be said that your friend was never in love with the elder brother,maybe there were just friends for convenience and nothing more or probably they were hanging on eachother for reasons best known to them. I am one of those who believe you cant love two people and if for any reason your friend feels that she is in love with the younger sibling and she is sure about it, i would suggest she spells it out to both of them than going back to the old friend and keep hurting herself.
If she opens up and the one she is in love with feels the same way,i think the older brother would see reasons but come to think of it you didn't tell us if the older sibling is in love with your friend. However, if she tries and it doesn't work out, she should let it be or else she would get messed up by two brothers.
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Cuddlemii: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
dayotheone:

the best thing for SHE to do , is to forgo both brothers , and accept Jesus into her life , so that SHE can start a new life , because without following this procedure she cannot end this well. thanks. a wise word is enough for the wise

nametou:

A life without christ is in crises. This is absolute nonesence. The devil has succeeded in deceiving so many people. I pray that God will have Mercy and save his people from darkness and deceit of the devil

Why are you pple calling Gods name here in vain. Must everything be affiliated or linked to religion and righteousness ni. How does a girl shagging 2 brothers relate to what you both just wrote now. The best whores are always found in the choir and ushering ministry, so why the whole scripture analysis. These issue is not worth involving God in abeg because its minor.

Na flesh dey involved and not spirit.
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
My friend
Her Friend
Brother friend
Brother brother

You can`t even analyze simple story.

Didn`t you write narrative essay while in school?
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Thirst4Lif: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
Funny how all of these stories are about 'a friend,' never the OP. wink
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by btyfulmnd(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

My friend
Her Friend
Brother friend
Brother brother

You can`t even analyze simple story.

Didn`t you write narrative essay while in school?
Guy take it easy on the chap, this is not a forum for editing someone's ability to narrate a story. She asked for advice and if you are in a position to help, pls do.
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by redcliff: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2011
Me I don't believe this op of a person o.
Na so all these girls go dey talk my friend, friends friend. Boifriend sister nephew. Its a lie jor, u r the one. U opened another user account so u won't get noticed from any angle. Its u nacking and falling in love with the other.bujit
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Busols757: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2011
unles u jus wan yansh them nd move on otherwise no future with dem both wink
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Cuddlemii: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
Some families are just lucky cry. 2 edible brothers tongue, hmmm grin

@poster or friend of the , ,

whose the biggest of them all? wink
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by White007(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
*Passing by and Yawns* DEJAVU!
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Gbenge77(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
Op,you better make a decision regarding whom to choose on time.
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by YoruIgbo(m): 3:31am On Jun 23, 2011
A lady was caught masturbating by her window cleaner and because she was so Hot, she had to phuck the window cleaner. Since then each time the window cleaner comes to clean her window they will phuck, Now the lady is complaining and seeking advice on what to do as she does not want to phuck this cleaner again grin grin I gave her my honest advice which is clean your window by yourself!!! grin cheesy

So in this same way, Please tell your friend or may be it's you self to look for another boyfriend and leave these brothers alone!!! My people say the only way to run for lion wey dey pursue you for dream na to wake up.
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by OAM4J: 3:54am On Jun 23, 2011
Marry both brothers or get out of the family. Simple.
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Sike(m): 5:06am On Jun 23, 2011
OAM4J:

Marry both brothers or get out of the family. Simple.
CHIKENA!!
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by infofta(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
Cheerful giver. Pls give to the younger brother too. Are you sure they love you or just fuc-king you. Maybe the guys are doing well that is why you lust for both of them.
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by AbidemiAy(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2011
Like one of the poster said, 'Life without Christ is Life in Crisis' Whether two brothers or not, anyone that is double dating, triple dating and so on needs Christ in his or her life. Imaging Ur friend sleeping with brothers WITHIN 6MONTHS is devilish indeed. The truth of the matter is that none of the brothers will marry her, she is just their servicing machine. Do U think the brothers didn't know what was going on? Oh! mumu, who knows may be its their plan for both to her their way because Ur friend is so cheap like pure water. Finally, Ur friend need JESUS CHRIST and things will change for good in her favour. God bless U
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Why are you pple calling Gods name here in vain. Must everything be affiliated or linked to religion and righteousness ni. How does a girl sleeping-with 2 brothers relate to what you both just wrote now. The best whores are always found in the choir and ushering ministry, so why the whole scripture analysis. These issue is not worth involving God in abeg because its minor.

Na flesh dey involved and not spirit.
Chicks for choir na pastor property o shocked
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by seemyown: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2011
A woman buys a new sim card, puts it in her phone to surprise her husband who is seated on the couch in the living room.She goes to the kitchen, makes her voice sexy & calls her husband with the new number "hi darling", the husband responds in a low tone "let me call you back later honey, that pig is in the kitchen"
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by kenmoss22: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2011
she should tell the first broda, if not she will be used and duped. good luck cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: In Love With Two Brothers by nwabuking5(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
just keep it up u are progressing very soon u will get to the 3brother of the family. don't leave them on till u enter the last brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Very Good Dick Help Reset A Lady Brain This Is What Happens / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.