Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Please Anyone With A Laptop To Spare?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Anyone With A Laptop To Spare?? (124 Views)

Please Help Me Read This If You Have Time To Spare / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? / I Know Of A Nairalander That Can afford To Spare 45m For A Porsche As Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Anyone With A Laptop To Spare?? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good afternoon guys.
I trust y'all doing great? Please my laptop has become faulty, and I've been using it to learn coding. Anyone with any to spare? I'd really appreciate sad

(1) (Reply)

Make Money While Chatting With Loved Ones! / Sekondi-takoradi MCE Granted GH¢100,000 Bail After Assaulting Police Officer / How To Figure Out What Gift Your Partner Would Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.