Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,343 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/2022 (255 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Student Manual(28/01/2018) Envy And Jealousy / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(28/01/2018) Day 18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 28TH JANUARY 2022.

THEME: MYSTERIES OF A CHRISTIAN LIFE.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Friday, January 28, 2022)*

*MYSTERIES OF A CHRISTIAN LIFE*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for the grace to accept Your son, Jesus Christ, as my personal Lord and Saviour, and for making all things new in my life.

2.Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

3.Thank You, Father, for the precious blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary for the remission of my sin and the sin of the whole world.

4.Thank You, Father, for bringing me under a new management that gives me the grace to obey and do Your perfect will.

5.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please let me never miss out on any of the mysteries of a Christian life and use me to bring more souls into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, please, order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me by Your grace to produce the fruit of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, count me worthy to reign with You in eternity, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and reward him abundantly for all his labours of love, here on earth and in the hereafter, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Stare At The Summit. Climb The Mountain. / / Is Your Hut Burning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.