Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car (22842 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by everythinggirly(f): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's not a bad idea. Support and appreciate what you have!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Akharmony: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Just like the brilliant and God fearing governor of bornu sate Prof. Zulum i also think Prof. soludo will perform excellently in his administration. .And, I personally look forward to seeing the industrious anambra stste becoming great. .

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by tranxo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

Middle Iweka
I thought as much. Usu
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by tranxo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
everythinggirly:
It's not a bad idea. Support and appreciate what you have!
As simple as that. I don't know the reason people are shouting down the man .

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by 8stargeneral: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Soludo will deliver

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by SmartPolician: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
kettykin:
Innosson needs to appreciate and reciprocate this nice gesture by building a state car with all the known security gadget , safety gadget and cruising technology. This is a one on a life time opportunity for IVM They should also offer fantastic after sales support and warranty.
By 2027 IVM should strive to have all the official cars in the east to be IVM , 50% of private cars bought brand new , and brand new commercial transport vehicle Will to be ivm

Where's the emboldened coming from?

Innoson has done even bigger deals across West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by blancsn1: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dayvidblue:

Trash talker!
How do you know he has not been using Innoson vehicles?

Mumu why not ask the fool why he is now telling us he be driving it officially. Is this is first official position or crazy de worry the two of u.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Rayjnr: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Local content, good
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by blancsn1: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
I hope you have not gone mad. Which part of Igboland don't you have Yorubas ?

[quote author=SlayerForever post=109740899
Igbos are residents of those places they are discussing. Yorubas are not residents of Igbo land. Now, why are you bothered about the Igbos fooling themselves?[/quote]
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by cracky2(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
DMerciful:
The end will justify the means. Do not overpromise and underdeliver.

I pray you succeed!

This guy is real. The first time I sat and listen to his Lecture as an inuagural lecturer in FUTO, you won't even need an angel to tell you this guy has brain, his bank restrucuring policy proved it. He is one guy among Nigerian professors and leaders who thinks like the present tech generation..you can't come close to soludo and remain confused about mental, economic or structural developments.. I'm not from the East but soludo is exceptional. Don't get sentimental with everyone and everything you see some people are rare and Soludo is one

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by seunayantokun(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good one.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by jrusky(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Soludo pls these noise is too much I'm sick of "I will" this "I will" that bullshit pls shut up na wetin abeg?
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by FuckDModz: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:
Very good. This is what I've been saying. Support your own products.

Next is for those Nnewi billionaires to start driving Innoson vehicles to the East during December.

You can't blackmail private businessmen to drive that Chinese trash.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Natasha2(f): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Elidrisy20: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Olodo abi na soludo be your name? If you like ride on the back of Nnamdi kanu, that is your problem
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by ghettochild(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
He must ask innoson for a customized armoured car
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by blancsn1: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Keep deluding your father. I tot it was gala fan yogi okrika your igbo father came to sell in Lagos. Where exactly is the stake you talked about.

preciousmetals:
Igbos have stake in Lagos, on like your tribe men and women whose their interest in Igbo land is only to sell agbo
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Newboss(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
kettykin:
Innosson needs to appreciate and reciprocate this nice gesture by building a state car with all the known security gadget , safety gadget and cruising technology. This is a one on a life time opportunity for IVM . They should also offer fantastic after sales support and warranty.
By 2027 IVM should strive to have all the official cars in the east to be IVM , 50% of private cars bought brand new , and brand new commercial transport vehicle Will to be ivm

When Benz dey? Park well my brother.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Pat081: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Just like one king in osun state oluwo of lwo in osun state his car is lnnoson car
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Afonasa(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Don't be deceived that's how it starts,we pray it goes well though

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
politician will always be politician, why not allow your work do the talk

I will do this and that, Obiano was working and people were praising him, the dude no even make noise before he built Anambra airport finished
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Brushstrokes20: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
# leadership by example!

Unlike some lifeless scum that has been buying and growing Nigeria's by mouth since 2015! undecided

Thumbs up soludo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
If this guy perform well, he will come up as the first Igbo man fully fit to rule Nigeria in this our time.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by AgentGoat: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:
Campaign is over but Soludo is still campaigning. By the time Arthur Eze and Co are thru with him, he will get himself.
Na that time he go know the real politics.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by samwillyco1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good but try to end tout in Anambra especially Onitsha, Nkpor, Ogidi, Obosi etc
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
This one done dey fool himself oh with lies. We go soon stone you

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by higgs: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thank God I am alive to see this day.Thanks Soludo,it is obvious You will bring sanity back to governance in Anambra state.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by CyberWolf: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
You’re beginning to talk too much, let you work speak for itself angry
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by airliner(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Which day dem wan take swear 4 am sorry swear am in?
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by subcbouy: 6:03am On Jan 28, 2022
All the disgruntled politicians will soon be out of cash for this gesture. The dry season is here for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Represent Nigeria At Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral / Major, Captain, Others Held For Leaking Information To Boko Haram / Is Wike Considering Dumping PDP & Joining APC? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.