Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Npower: How To Fix Invalid Account Issue On NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How To Fix Invalid Account Issue On NASIMS Portal (1186 Views)

Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: How To Fix Invalid Account Issue On NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
If on checking your Npower NASIMS payroll payment portal it displayed "Invalid Account" and you were not paid because of this issue, it simply means your account is placed on hold or probably there is a limit to the amount of credit your account can take at a time, please this is not a serious issue, this is just to control congestion during the payment process, and you will soon be credited.
Please if you are facing this issue and you have not been paid at all, you can visit your bank to pin point the exact issue, there might be a cap or limit placed on your account and there might be a transaction bottle neck somewhere, as said earlier this is not really an issue to worry about if you have been paid before.
Most times the payment system flags for invalid account when a suspicious transaction is noticed, just exercise patience and you will be paid.
Re: Npower: How To Fix Invalid Account Issue On NASIMS Portal by Bakrabas: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
What about the account of those that are still displaying failed "no action is taken " especially for Oct stipend
Re: Npower: How To Fix Invalid Account Issue On NASIMS Portal by Enskynelson(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
The Nasim care line is about the worse out there. They hardly fix issues sent vial emails and they hardly take calls. I was even lucky to get a reply to the email that the account issue has been fixed after providing BVN printout stamped and signed at the bank. That was before the second payment. Till now, the issue is not fixed. The fact that the current NPower has no office in each State is worse. Finally, they still don't resolve issues sent to them on twitter. In conclusion, their handling of queries is crap.
Re: Npower: How To Fix Invalid Account Issue On NASIMS Portal by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
ezenwaez:
If on checking your Npower NASIMS payroll payment portal it displayed "Invalid Account" and you were not paid because of this issue, it simply means your account is placed on hold or probably there is a limit to the amount of credit your account can take at a time, please this is not a serious issue, this is just to control congestion during the payment process, and you will soon be credited.
Please if you are facing this issue and you have not been paid at all, you can visit your bank to pin point the exact issue, there might be a cap or limit placed on your account and there might be a transaction bottle neck somewhere, as said earlier this is not really an issue to worry about if you have been paid before.
Most times the payment system flags for invalid account when a suspicious transaction is noticed, just exercise patience and you will be paid.
what of this transfer not successful issue? What do I do?

Re: Npower: How To Fix Invalid Account Issue On NASIMS Portal by cotmag(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2022
On my payroll, there is no entry for Oct but I was paid. What could be the reason? I am still waiting for November, though.
Re: Npower: How To Fix Invalid Account Issue On NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2022
cotmag:
On my payroll, there is no entry for Oct but I was paid. What could be the reason? I am still waiting for November, though.
It's just a network issue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting A High Paying Job In Abeokuta / Hope We Are Not Being Taken For A Ride By This Petroluem Companies. / Siao Is Recruiting Audit Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.