Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? (1697 Views)

Men Should Stop Destroying Women's Life / 20 Signs Of Spiritual Spouse In Your Life Which You Don't Know. (succubus And I / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good day, Fellas. I know being a man or woman has it's own challenges. So, i wanna hear ur views. Btw men's life and women's life, which one is harder? The other day Ilamina was saying men's life is easier because they do not carry pregnancy. I was just laughing in my heart.

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Totilopussylick(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Most men seems life is hard when they couldn't arrived at the expected position.

Why women, men consider them luckier especially when one is beautiful.

Generally this question shouldn't be anything to debate on. Because God started the work and finish the work.

If you happen to be man appreciate.

If you happen to be woman your lucky wink

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
If you are beautiful and attractive as a woman, life won't be hard for you,you'll mostly meet men who are willing to assist you through life's hurdles, its not same for men,a handsome man will still have to work hard else he will regret been handsome when brokenness takes its toll on him.So,in general the life of men is harder than that of women.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Women life is tougher tongue
What are ur reasons?
Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. I know being a man or woman has it's own challenges. So, i wanna hear ur views. Btw men's life and women's life, which one is harder? The other day Ilamina was saying men's life is easier because they do not carry pregnancy. I was just laughing in my heart.
Both have their own challenges and difficulties...Lifes of both men and women are difficult if we are to say..

It also depends on the part of the world you live in...
If you live in a religious theocracy like Afghanistan for example then life is harder for you as a woman...

Lastly Its a matter of perspective and the individual under consideration...Every person has a different life...Categorising a gender as having it easier or not is not a suitable way to look at...

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by HarlequinLekex: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Both

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Jeremani: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
What women see as hard is different from what a man see as hard.

To be man is not easy,
They die early
Most people in prison are men
Most beggers are men
People who died in war are men

What does that tell you?

To men life is survival of the fittest while to women life is survival of the prettiest.
I rest my case

What if I told you there's nothing like hard or easy but....

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you are beautiful and attractive as a woman, life won't be hard for you,you'll mostly meet men who are willing to assist you through life's hurdles, its not same for men,a handsome man will still have to work hard else he will regret been handsome when brokenness takes its toll on him.So,in general the life of men is harder than that of women.
Return that fone to the owner jor. This comment can't come from the iyaebe we know

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by HarlequinLekex: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
SmellySperm:

Return that fone to the owner jor. This comment can't come from the iyaebe we know
Ehn so iyaebe popular for here
Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Divoc19(f): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Both

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Ehn so iyaebe popular for here
No be say she popular,na just her mumu grin

E'hmmm,is she your girlfriend?

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Slynation(m): 12:29am On Jan 28, 2022
It all depends on the angle you are coming from...!!
Irrespective of the gender, some have it rough right from birth while some had it soft right from birth...!!

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43am On Jan 28, 2022
it all depends on individuals....an ugly woman would have it worse than a sexy beautiful one, same as an intelligent man would have it easier in life than a dumb one.

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 5:14am On Jan 28, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Both
I know both are hard but which one to u seems harder? Or Which of them can easily escape or have lesser challenges, hardship or difficulty or tough time?
Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 5:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Slynation:
It all depends on the angle you are coming from...!!
Irrespective of the gender, some have it rough right from birth while some had it soft right from birth...!!
The angle i coming from is that, which of them can easily excape or have lesser hardship, difficulties, challenges or tough times?
Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 5:26am On Jan 28, 2022
Jeremani:
What women see as hard is different from what a man see as hard.

To be man is not easy,
They die early
Most people in prison are men
Most beggers are men
People who died in war are men

What does that tell you?

To men life is survival of the fittest while to women life is survival of the prettiest.
I rest my case

What if I told you there's nothing like hard or easy but....

U have a point bro. Bobrisky, is a living witness of how tough men's life is like.
Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Starlight252: 5:46am On Jan 28, 2022
No gender is greater than another.
We are inter-dependent.

But to hit the nail on the head, men always have it tougher than women...
This isn't meant to downplay the illustriousness and capability of women but we all know that Earth is a male's world....

Either way, whether you're a man or a woman, your gender largely determines your achievable aspirations but doesn't determine your Heroism.

Make a positive difference. It doesn't matter how small, unrecognised or inconspicuous it looks.

Ji masun ore mi.

My2kobos
-Starlight.

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Boogyman557: 6:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by HarlequinLekex: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
I know both are hard but which one to u seems harder? Or Which of them can easily escape or have lesser challenges, hardship or difficulty or tough time?
Ladies are prone to a lot of challenges during hard times or escape for life but the man is less susceptible to danger during hardship or escape for life,a complete man must be able to think out of the box to escape for his life.

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Slynation(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
The angle i coming from is that, which of them can easily excape or have lesser hardship, difficulties, challenges or tough times?
Then it's not even something to debate on...!! Good looking ladies are getting favours on a platter of Gold

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

As in eh...
The tin shock me o cheesy...

@OP...
Iyaebe has said it all cheesy

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Divoc19:
Both
We know both is hard but which one do u think seems harder?
Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2022
Women receive favours a lot, from their boyfriends to a total stranger. Highest they'll offer him a pussy as a token of appreciation for the favour rendered. Once the lady marries, she becomes a man's responsibility. But same cannot be said for a man, whether handsome or not, as a man you need to hustle day and night just to put food on your table.

Abeg, a man's life is by far more difficult than a woman's life

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2022
This conversation is not even it. Tchh.

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Favfables1:

As in eh...
The tin shock me o cheesy...

@OP...
Iyaebe has said it all cheesy
Yea, it's my first time hearing an ugly truth from her without siding her gender.

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Both have their own challenges and difficulties...Lifes of both men and women are difficult if we are to say..

It also depends on the part of the world you live in...
If you live in a religious theocracy like Afghanistan for example then life is harder for you as a woman...

Lastly Its a matter of perspective and the individual under consideration...Every person has a different life...Categorising a gender as having it easier or not is not a suitable way to look at...
Comparing the struggles men go tru and the struggles women go tru using Nigeria as a case study, which one seems harder?
Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Divoc19(f): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2022
None is harder than the other because this life no balance.
What may be easy for one gender will be difficult for the other and vice versa.
At the end we are all confused set of being living out what we can. Las last we die the same die
Truvelisback:
We know both is hard but which one do u think seems harder?

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Comparing the struggles men go tru and the struggles women go tru using Nigeria as a case study, which one seems harder?
They are both difficult..

Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Women receive favours a lot, from their boyfriends to a total stranger. Highest they'll offer him a pussy as a token of appreciation for the favour rendered. Once the lady marries, she becomes a man's responsibility. But same cannot be said for a man, whether handsome or not, as a man you need to hustle day and night just to put food on your table.

Abeg, a man's life is by far more difficult than a woman's life
U have Valid points, especially where u said, once she marries, she becomes a man's responsibility.
Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They are both difficult..
I have this conviction in my heart that u know but chose not to say it.
Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have this conviction in my heart that u know but chose not to say it.
Pls tell me truvelis I don't know.. cheesy
Re: Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder? by KoboKing: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Life want jump and come to river inside bush very terreble

A Terrible Bet With My Coworker Made Me Cheat On My Wife! My Peace Is Gone / Why Am I Always Sad?? / The Ridiculous Amount Of Body Fluids Exchange On The Lagos Island - DJ Big N