Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,680 members, 7,941,622 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Very Very Urgent. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Very Very Urgent. (762 Views)

Very Urgent Vacancy (CV Submision extended to wed 24th Feb,2016) / VERY URGENT We Need A Cleaner For Our Other Office, Must Be Male (N20,000) / Very Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Very Urgent. by chinne1(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hi, Nairaland users, I really need a source of external income as I sponsor my self through my education.
Please I need someone who knows any good internet business that I can do which can earn me good money as I have free access to the internet everyday.
Please I am new in internet business and I also know it helps too, but I need those simplified ones that I need not to undergo so many processes before I start and please if yours is fake don't post it here, cause God will not to take it easy with you if you try to fool my effort to make something out of my life.

So please, I need it very urgently, the earlier you do it the better for all of us.

One love all of you!!!!!!!
Re: Very Very Urgent. by Matured26(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hey Pal,

I really don't have help for you.
But recently, a fellow posted something on nairaland abt this
Send a mail to peclint@gmail.com with the subject GOT DESIRE, GOT ENERGY, GOT DRIVE.
She should be of help and I don't think this is fraudulent

(1) (Reply)

Ibtc Stanbic Any News? / Bank Phb, Wats Cooking? / Accenture Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.