Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (53294 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by syntekelite(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Whats it with you girls and online relationships,you can never be too smart or to careful so just build real life relationship..naija no be america ohhhh....
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by seyz91(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
You said it all
GoodHardDick:
Them Don loose guard the OP. You only agreed to meet him because you sensed he was rich. sad

Unfortunately, most Nigeria girls will never learn anything from this. Nigeria girls love money more than their lives and obviously wants to reap where they did not sow.

Just have money and see how their pussies will automatically start getting wet for you even without them seeing you.

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by batb: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Moblux:
The guy used a veritable format on you because you came as a gullible. Why would you trust a total stranger without being in company of a friend
He is not a total stranger, they 'be been chatting and guy has been calling her, the lady here is not street smart and guy is poverty stricken criminal!
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Ifakiland(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:
Good morning Nairalanders

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .
�lol ����������
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by ALFADOS(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
SUPER STORY FOR YOUNG LADIES OUT THERE
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Johnsown1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Your a lucky ga
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Germi9: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

Sorry sis , it’s nit your fault to have tried to make a new friend but the country us now very Toxic
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by benqo01(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
He played a smart one on you,next time be vigilant sorry o
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by ceeceeuwa: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
See how everyone is blaming the girl. At least she agreed to meet the guy in a public place. Not even a single reprimand for the low-life Thief because he is a guy. They are even terming him 'smart'.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
The female hunter became the hunted grin
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by UbaGwele: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
I think you should post his faceboôk account to help save others from his fraudulent activities... Sorry for your loss ma'am...
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by sulphonate2000: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oh sorry for what happened to you that's a lesson anyway.

Believe me that guy does not have a car he just decided to hurt you badly.

Pele, God will provide another phone soon.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by thinkmoney(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

I can't blame you. He must have appeared nice and you got emotional. I can't blame you for trying to give love a chance but ofcourse I know you will be smarter next time. You will balance your head and heart.
I am glad you didn't first go to meet him at Osun.
Importantly though dear, track that fucking phone. It's a responsibility. God would be happy
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Henso50: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sammy101111:
The guy is not in osun he stays in ibadan
Lol ibadan them be 419 sure very greedy
I stayed for Ibadan for 3 years
Most of there guys are into local parol
They even stole my phone at ibadan then so am not surprised .
I can never trust or marry in ibadan

So if the incidence had happened in Abeokuta you would say Abeokuta people are bad?? Or you can't marry them?? How sure are you that the scammer is an Ibadan indigene??
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Moblux(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
batb:

He is not a total stranger, they 'be been chatting and guy has been calling her, the lady here is not street smart and guy is poverty stricken criminal!

Still a stranger
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by guardian47: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hi,
How are you today?
I am truly sorry for your experience but please be careful with online hook ups, as many people out there has no good intentions.
Don’t enter a guy’s car if you haven’t gotten close to know him and always let someone else have the number, pictures, contact and address of your meet point, and possibly home address of the person you are meeting.
Finally, take picture of or with the person without nose/face mask as courtesy like you are admiring and send to a friend.
You can never be too careful in this life as you only know you, not the other person.
Stay safe young lady and all ladies out there.

Edited: op contacted, hence why i took off my contact.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Olamilekan08(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nisiw365:
You aren't smart enough. Next time don't give phone to strangers whether urgent or not

I gave my phone to a stranger who approached me to make a call last week. Guess what, it is the phone I'm using to post this comment. Yeah nothing happened. The woman thanked me and went her way.

I once lost my phone and I had to beg strangers to make a call to my number for me to be able to trace it.

Well, why all this stories? That she in good faith lend her phone to a stranger doesn't mean she isn't smart. It isn't her fault. She was been taken advantage of. It could happen to anyone

3 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by graceapadija: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
That is old tactics naw, first the guy no get any car and don run street for you, next time wise up. Sorry
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by whirlwind7(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

I sympathize with you.

However, what line did you recharge with 100, since the guy has left with your phone and switched it off?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by IamSolopy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wahala�

If una get work you go dey look for man up/down
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by kelmicheal: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Social media has done more harm than good one gat to be very very careful you should not meet with someone you don't know In an isolated areas or outskirts of the town or City most expecially at night time even the person you know in real life can't be trusted
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by favy19(f): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sorry but becareful next time that guy is a real scammer
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Aboguede(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
We also hand over to broda righteousness and his God grin

maxwelltony:

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Baonel(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Thank you
what is his Facebook name? lets start from there.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Lambarry1: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is a scammer and a ritualist. You should post his picture here to alert the general public.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
whirlwind7:

I sympathize with you.

However, what line did you recharge with 100, since the guy has left with your phone and switched it off?
Before we met, I had recharge my phone with 100
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=maxwelltony post=109757022][/quote]
What's name?
Don't worry I will handle the rest
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Why una no dey ever listen? Una no dey learn I don tire for girls aswae... I no dey pity una again... Una too mumu. U think online bf is better than the ones that have been asking u out physically? U think an online rich dude will just come and sweep u because you are special? Huh! I dey pity una.

Na zee world dey cause all these
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
guardian47:
Hi,
How are you today?
I am truly sorry for your experience but please be careful with online hook ups, as many people out there has no good intentions.
Don’t enter a guy’s car if you haven’t gotten close to know him and always let someone else have the number, pictures, contact and address of your meet point, and possibly home address of the person you are meeting.
Finally, take picture of or with the person without nose/face mask as courtesy like you are admiring and send to a friend.
You can never be too careful in this life as you only know you, not the other person.
Just to encourage you text me your account number to(08069482935), for a token, note your sim can be used to access your bank accounts.
Stay safe young lady and all ladies out there.
Thank you sir
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Benwallt(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
I believe u have one cool nigga that has been on your case around your neighbourhood you have been doing shakara for because he wasn't polished enough. Glad u learnt your lesson with ur head still on your neck. You will be fine. Another nigga will replace the phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.