Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,947 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? (709 Views)

Saw This Post On Facebook, What Do You Think / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / Just Saw This On Facebook: What Is Wrong With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by uncleck: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2022
I copied the following story from a Facebook page:

I heard a lady complain that a guy asked her out, 3 days after, she had a serious financial need, when she ran to the new boyfriend for an assistance, the young man asked her to meet him up in Guest House, when she arrived, the guy gave her 50k to sort her problem out, thereafter, the guy requested for S****x from the new girlfriend, behold she turned the guy down according to her that it is too early for the guy to demand s***x from her. According to her, the young man immediately demanded she refund back his money, because it is too early for her to ask him for money, eventually she refunded the money and deleted the guys contact!!!!

#Question:

1. Who is right and wrong in this context?

2. Was it too early for the Lady to request for Money?

3. Was it too early for the guy to demand s***x from the lady?
Please be honest in your submission.

Re: From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by uncleck: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2022
In my opinion...

We live in the age of transactional relationship. For the girls, relationship is all about the money. For the boys, relationship is all about the sex. Whenever a boy gives money to a girl that is not his relative, he expects sex in return.

Girls, if you need loan that you'll pay back later, go to bank. There are commercial banks, microfinance Banks, loan apps etc. Choose the one that best suit your need. If you need financial gift, go to your family. But if you want money from a random person, know what is involved. Nothing goes for nothing. Even God gives his blessings in return for loyalty and worship.

Boys, if you want sex from a girl before giving her money, tell her upfront. If she agrees, fine. Remember, rape carries heavy penalty

3 Likes

Re: From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by brosom(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2022
The lady na coded olosho that was trying to form good and reserved woman grin, thus, to play a smart and fast one on the Niggerr but her game failed.

While the guy not a SIMP, but a coded redpiller that was acting the nice guy to skpash the banny but his game failed too grin.

So in conclusion, both lose, but the olosho lose way more grin.

For the record, no reserved girl that would demand for favour just few days to friendship talk more of relationship.
Re: From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by slawormiir: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
For relationships both the boy and girl dey want outsmart each other by making the other person to sacrifice first
And wetin boy get to sacrifice na money while girls own na kpekus.....so who nor mount he guard go loose guard....

Once a boy and a girl meets...the girl go want make the boy start to dey sacrifice him money
And same thing with the boy...the boy as a sharp guy also what the girl to start sacrifice her kpekus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by ajailer(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2022
All men wan outsmart the other person. Na so dis banny go dey disturb me for phone all d time say make I give am money as she no get means to reach work. Wen d matter come tire me as I c say nah shop she wan open for my head freely. D next time she asked me like dis, I tell am straight to come my house come collect the money( I wanted to test her o and also look for a way to make her stop asking me as I know dat she go talk NO)……. she refused coming o n went silent on me…. Me sef now started blasting her that na ungrateful person she b as she wan dey maga me but no wan drop Kpekus. I happy las las sha say d bullshit stopped.

Silly girls everywhere. Dem wan reap where dem no sow
Re: From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by fikayormi(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Na the guy I blame walai …….

He should have cleared her immediately she requested for the money , he should have asked her that if he give her the money , will she Bleep him?

Guys no dey nice again nowadays

I remember a girl back then in lautech campus , she came to sleep in my room overnight, omo she no allow me touch her oo , nothing wey I no do she no gree, last year December when I was going home for the Xmas and all , naso she saw me cruising flight and all , she then chatted me up whatsup, that she would like to come and greet me at home .

The first thing I asked her is that if you come will you Bleep me ? Omo naso she take time processed it then answer me yes, omo naso she came oo , she bleeped me no be small, from missionary in the room to doggy in the bathroom and also a small quickie in the kitchen when she was cooking .

Assuming she said no , I would have clear her say make she no come . Who she epp with her coming cool

No time for nice guys again as nice guys finish last.
Re: From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Both trying to outsmart each other. The chic thought she met a perfect gentle simp. Nigga is a modafvckin alpha! biich cheesy
Re: From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2022
The guy is a strong Alpha angry angry
That girl is an Olosho and a coded runz girl, who thinks she has seen a Pussy ass simp to manipulate and cash out from him.

The werey wants money but don't want to f*ck, it is too early he asked for sex but it wasn't too early for you to bill him abi? Thunder fire u there.

I pity SIMPS who goes around pleasing girls, giving them money and doing everything thinking they'll love them because of their nice friendly act.

As a real nigga, Once you meet a girl, Bang her and stop dulling. After banging her, put her in the friend zone should in case you need her pussy again.
Re: From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by Boogyman557: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

WTF MAN
Re: From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by uncleck: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
SmellySperm:
Both trying to outsmart each other. The chic thought she met a perfect gentle simp. Nigga is a modafvckin alpha! biich cheesy
Lol. Everyone is looking for who to scam
Re: From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
uncleck:

Lol. Everyone is looking for who to scam
That's how it is nowadays bruh!
Re: From Facebook. What's Your Opinion? by KingDash: 1:00am On Jan 29, 2022
fikayormi:
Na the guy I blame walai …….

He should have cleared her immediately she requested for the money , he should have asked her that if he give her the money , will she Bleep him?

Guys no dey nice again nowadays

I remember a girl back then in lautech campus , she came to sleep in my room overnight, omo she no allow me touch her oo , nothing wey I no do she no gree, last year December when I was going home for the Xmas and all , naso she saw me cruising flight and all , she then chatted me up whatsup, that she would like to come and greet me at home .

The first thing I asked her is that if you come will you Bleep me ? Omo naso she take time processed it then answer me yes, omo naso she came oo , she bleeped me no be small, from missionary in the room to doggy in the bathroom and also a small quickie in the kitchen when she was cooking .

Assuming she said no , I would have clear her say make she no come . Who she epp with her coming cool

No time for nice guys again as nice guys finish last.
them go bang ya daughters too no fear.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Allows 2 Area Boys To Publicly handle Her Boobs (18+ Video) / What Is Going On Here? / I'm Young But Maybe Dead,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.