Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,170 members, 7,887,404 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Should I Take This Bank Dsa Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Take This Bank Dsa Job? (14518 Views)

How Much Kimberly Ryan Pays Outsourced First Bank DSA / Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Bank DSA And Insurance Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take This Bank Dsa Job? by KulHeadedHuman: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Thanks everyone for your input. After much thought on this, I turned down the offer n took up something else. Though with less pay, I figured it's better for my sanity. God bless us all, bigger things to come. Amin
ImaIma1:

Please run!

That job isn't worth it. You get serious bashings and you are treated like 2and class citizens.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Bank Dsa Job? by ImaIma1(f): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
wizdooarchy3:
Yes i have been there...2016@DB plc...as a DSA..

My broda na package u go dey package but inside u dey die...

Pay is peanut while u work like elephant and eat like ant....

My Advice :
Kindly bear it in mind that u will have not lesthan N20,000,000 as monthly target..
U will equally recieve shout from the BM every week.

Pls pls its better u market your Gala and have your peace of mind than to roast ur self under this hot season for people that will never appreciate it.

Lol...that's why I told him to run. I was also in DB Plc around that time but I was a PBO. DSA job is not advisable.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take This Bank Dsa Job? by wizdooarchy3(m): 6:04am On Feb 02, 2022
True talk grin

ImaIma1:

Lol...that's why I told him to run. I was also in DB Plc around that time but I was a PBO. DSA job is not advisable.
Re: Should I Take This Bank Dsa Job? by japhadels(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Oh! This isn't an argument nor a debate Mr well informed. I only shared a piece of advice to the young man so peace out. BTW I was once outsourced.
U are such an ignorant person. I know a lot of people that have done contract job but are well placed today cos of such experience. Go to stanbic IBTC and Fidelity bank. So u will write in Ur CV that u are outsourced. Just sit down there.[/quote]
Re: Should I Take This Bank Dsa Job? by Katcall: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Set a target of six months for yourself to see if you can cope. It is a difficult job,no doubt but I believe you can at least gain some form of experience on the job even if it doesn't work out at the end of the day.

Good luck bro !
what's the nature of the job? does it involve going from place to place looking for clients to convince?
Re: Should I Take This Bank Dsa Job? by VEHINTOLAR: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Katcall:
what's the nature of the job? does it involve going from place to place looking for clients to convince?

Yes, it's a marketing job as the job tittle ( Direct Sales Agent - DSA) implies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ARE YOU A JOB-SEEKING GRADUATE? DOWNLOAD “SHL QUESTIONS PDF-CATEGORY A” @ ₦0.00 / Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify / NGO JOBS ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.