Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter (4067 Views)

Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Photos Of Flying Spaghetti Monster / Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Photos Of Flying Spaghetti Monster / Enki The Annunaki: The Modern Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter by BigotMan(m): 2:38am On Jan 29, 2022
omale88:
Todays religions revolve around sumerian culture.anunnaki the ruling class which governed earth for 200 million years then vanished to the milky way in an oat to return some day,the earth has responded messages by creating crop circles across the globe living countless messages for earthlings to decipher.

Where's the evidence that the Annunaki left Earth to the Milky Way?

Zecharia Sitchin's book is all pseudohistorical and shouldn't be taken for a fact.

The religion of the Sumerians can also be traced to some earlier civilisation. Mind you, the Hittites were also in existence alongside Sumerians.
Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter by oloriooko(m): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2022
gbam!!! full stop!
1Alex:
you people can lie for Africa.
Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter by kingslj: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2022
Oyiboman69:
stop believing those fables from the white men....

you didnt pratice with magnifying glass in secondary school?
Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
BigotMan:

Where's the evidence that the Annunaki left Earth to the Milky Way?

Zecharia Sitchin's book is all pseudohistorical and shouldn't be taken for a fact.

The religion of the Sumerians can also be traced to some earlier civilisation. Mind you, the Hittites were also in existence alongside Sumerians.
I was joking with that last line,get it out of your head, the original sumerian texts recorded that after the annunakis lost battle with yahweh, they retreated to an unknown destination and have never been heard of,but about few years ago so annunakis bodies when discovered in sarcophaguses in iran, also in the 1940s in russia in tisulskania copper mines they discovered a sarcophagus containing a lady nickname the "tisulskania princess" which dates back to o 80 million years, her body was preserved in a certain liquid ,it was taken into custody by the KGB.my point is humans have been around for far longer than what religion says.

1 Like

Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter by Uptownerd: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Don't forget to visit www.uptownerd.com for more interesting reads.

Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter by BigotMan(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
omale88:
but about few years ago so annunakis bodies when discovered in sarcophaguses in iran

How did you know they were Annunakis?

omale88:
my point is humans have been around for far longer than what religion says.

I agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter by Elzak(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Photos from Hollywood movie
Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter by Vitamin17(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
SMH
Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter by Uptownerd: 3:50am On Feb 01, 2022
Vitamin17:
SMH
Why
Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
They have a symbol or you don't know of that and they where identified by those symbols[quote author=BigotMan post=109842300]

Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2022
BigotMan:

I agree with you on this.
annunakis have symbols they Where identified by those symbols

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate / Is This True About UNIBEN? (pic) / Shocking: 7 Top Celebrities Who Dropped Out Of School And Never Went Back

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.