Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,262 members, 7,934,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:33 PM

Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (36282 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by UpLoyo: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Don't be surprised if this is fake news.

Reminds me of the fake news during EndSars when they lied that Asiwaju Tinubu has jet out of Nigeria.

As a patriotic Nigerian, I want to plead with you my fellow patriotic Nigerians.

Please ignore the naysayers and those whose stock in trade is pedddling falsehood. Their earths are filled with beetterness, begotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not their bribe, religion and political party.

Please ignore them and do not vote for Asiwaju Tinubu because I don't have a father figure in life.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely incapable and incompetent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

He will not deliver and nor keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu does discriminate against anyone and he has a no earth to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe, religion and political party. He is inexperienced public administrator and a Nigerian traitor to the core. His legacies of excellent stewardship still stand till date, ask FUNSHO WILLIAMS

[s]According to Alhaji Dangote, GCON,Africa's richest and most successful entrepreneur, the Dangote Refinery we look forward to help reverse the trend of capital export by oil subsidies wouldn't have been possible without the brilliant support Asiwaju Tinubu gave him when he needed help and was at a cross road after his successful bid for our nation's refineries were cancelled by late President, HE Yardua.[/s]
Asiwaju Tinubu is a blind visionless follower with incredible work and professional ethic.

Please DO NOT vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
May God bless Nigeria you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Fixed your typo cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
amnesty7:
Children of hate will love this story.
Yes they hate evil
You love evil
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
More like iragbiji presidential hopeful undecided Rubbish
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by snoopz: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
If tinubu enters we go suffer o
Imagine jetting out to shit in a toilet in London
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by seunayantokun(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
To rest? But they just said he's consulting to some foreign interests?
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by rickyrex(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Reminds me of the fake news during EndSars when they lied that Asiwaju Tinubu has jet out of Nigeria.

As a patriotic Nigerian, I want to plead with you my fellow patriotic Nigerians.

Please ignore the naysayers and those whose stock in trade is pedddling falsehood. Their hearts are filled with bitterness, bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party.

Please ignore them and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu does not discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe, religion and political party. He is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian Patriot to the core. His legacies of excellent stewardship still stand till date .

According to Alhaji Dangote, GCON,Africa's richest and most successful entrepreneur, the Dangote Refinery we look forward to help reverse the trend of capital export by oil subsidies wouldn't have been possible without the brilliant support Asiwaju Tinubu gave him when he needed help and was at a cross road after his successful bid for our nation's refineries were cancelled by late President, HE Yardua.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader with incredible work and professional ethic.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
this one wan cashout
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by dvkot(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Beans never done moi moi dey scent grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by ajerimitan: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
As much as we need tested and trusted hands. Weak and outdated hands are out of the point. Tinubu will only try and stair the mucky waters of politics but the odds are very much against him. The APC are not on good standing in the Nigerian books right now. Buhari must step down before elections. Oshinbajo must be given the chance and some time to prove his abilities right on time, he seems to have a mind of his own despite his boss flaws he has been loyal even though he knows better and that is a rare quality. The best performing governor can be put forward from the South-East as vice. In a short time Nigeria will get better and the cabals will get weaker. Hence preparing a good safe and soft landing for eastern president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by eeetuk(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2022
"One of Nigria’s 2023 presidential hopefuls and former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has reportedly left the country to rest after holding consultations with prominent Nigerians on his presidential bid, which he once described as his lifelong ambition."

To all Nigerians,
Don't say we did not warn you!
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by bigtt76(f): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2022
South East should just partner this guy and be Vice President #IfYouKnowYouKnow grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by yusluvad(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2022
You've just churn out the bitter truth...
Ventura1:
grin, the news pain the guy above me. The truth is that Tinubu health cannot sustain the rigor of campaign, not to talk of governance.
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by opeey(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please ignore the naysayers and those whose stock in trade is pedddling falsehood. Their hearts are filled with bitterness, bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party.

Please ignore them and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu does not discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe, religion and political party. He is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian Patriot to the core. His legacies of excellent stewardship still stand till date .

According to Alhaji Dangote, GCON,Africa's richest and most successful entrepreneur, the Dangote Refinery we look forward to help reverse the trend of capital export by oil subsidies wouldn't have been possible without the brilliant support Asiwaju Tinubu gave him when he needed help and was at a cross road after his successful bid for our nation's refineries were cancelled by late President, HE Yardua.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader with incredible work and professional ethic.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.

Why did he and his family go into hiding during EndSars protest.. if truly he is Asiwaju of Lagos.. He should have come out of his shell to at least calm protesters as the landlord of the state.

All of you supporting this man called Tinubu are sycophant..

Affliction shall never befall us in Nigeria the second time.

If for nothing else, the mere fact that Tunubu is the architect of this leprous administration, should deny him support from any sane Nigerian. But as I have often acknowledged, Nigerians are incredibly smart people, with a history of foolish choices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected / Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.