Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up (704 Views)

Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by Adwoabroni: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2022
A Facebook user identified by his username as David Chile Orji has called for prayers after a scary dream he had metamorphosed into an unfortunate reality.

According to him, he was attacked by a man and woman in his dream, the duo tried to stab him but he managed to evade the attack while sustaining a small cut in the dream.

The man was however left in shock and has called for prayers after he woke up to see a cut on his body similar to what was obtainable in the dream.

Read his post below;
"Pls Pray for me, I slept last night and in my Dream i was attacked by a Man and a woman with kitchen nifes they tried to stab me but i escaped with only a cut from the woman i woke up this morning and it was visible . But i know the God i have his taught for me is good and not evil, no matter the meaning i will be victorious, Join me and Pray God bless you.”
See post below:

https://browngh.com/shocking-man-narrates-dream-knife-appeared-body-upon-waking/

Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Who is he trying to deceive with superstitious nonsense.. undecided
No be only dream knife.. grin

Nigerians still have a very long way to go in terms of thinking for themselves.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by princefrank76: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2022
In shakira voice!

O AFRICA!
Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by Premiumwriter: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2022
princefrank76:
In shikira voice!

O AFRICA!
Shakira o grin
Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by Boogyman557: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool

ABEG na which kind WEED dat MANCHI HIGH..

Bcus I go like TEST am...

WTF MAN
Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by Kriss216: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Daughter of Eve don use finger nails scatter this one back during coitus
Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2022
I never believed these things till the day it happened to me in 2020. I had a dream I was playing with a puppy and the pup aggressively bit my finger and wouldn’t let go. I was screaming and hitting the dog but wouldn’t let go, two women came and used iron to hit the dog repeatedly before it let go. I woke up immediately and the excruciating pain I felt on the finger was shocking and unbelievable. The pain lingered for close to an hour before it subsided. I even created a thread for it. Till this day, I still can’t explain it.

1 Like

Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by Nostring: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2022
grin yinmu... I for believe if the cut dey deep and wide...I suggest he go back to sleep and tell the attacker to use gun this time... if he show us bullets wound tomorrow morning we go believe lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by Totilopussylick(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2022
These are set of people that makes the men on a shiny shoes and well coated suit standing in front of the crowd shouting
Jesus Christ is coming tomorrow very successful in the business.

Dreams are nightmares

Not supposed to be a thing of reality.
Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by Highman56: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Carchoice:
I never believed these things till the day it happened to me in 2020. I had a dream I was playing with a puppy and the pup aggressively bit my finger and wouldn’t let go. I was screaming and hitting the dog but wouldn’t let go, two women came and used iron to hit the dog repeatedly before it let go. I woke up immediately and the excruciating pain I felt on the finger was shocking and unbelievable. The pain lingered for close to an hour before it subsided. I even created a thread for it. Till this day, I still can’t explain it.
Just your brain playing games on u.it didn't differentiate reality from dream quickly
Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by princefrank76: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Shakira o grin
thanks jare! I didn't check what i was typing
Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by paulolee(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2022
na only wicked n bad tinz wey de happen for dream naim de always show for real life like wen person urinate for dream n wakeup ontop his own urine n now attacks too don de reflects for real..
but I dnt believe this attack rumors until I go wake up in a house full of cash bcoz i de always flex enough moni for dream since I small but de wakeup broke n even feeling like going bk to dream land
Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by MufasaLion: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Scam

grin grin grin
Re: Shocking As Man Narrates How Dream Knife Cut Appeared On His Body Upon Waking Up by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Highman56:

Just your brain playing games on u.it didn't differentiate reality from dream quickly

If dreams happen in our subconscious mind, does this mean thoughts/ideas/games in my subconscious mind can come to life if I know how to?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Show Off Their Yansh On a Viral Tiktok Challenge / Ladies Can You Buy This Crazy Jeans For $22(graphic Image) / I Was Involved In A Tricycle Accident This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.