Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 (1938 Views)

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT / Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by blahc007: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
We want Biafra. Sstfu.. Nigeria is a failed nation. We all know that.. Flash us referendum and see how va
Mtchewwwwwwwww....
Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
You are right bro
TheSameGuy:
Yeabow can never rule this country.

We'll never allow them run the country as a zoo they called it.

Aside this, Almajiri and Muslim Terrorists will NEVER vote any Igbo candidate.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
cktheluckyman:

How exactly can I or fellow sensible Nigerians forget the drug he peddles?
Same way sensible Igbos voted massively for atiku in 2019 despite knowing his kleptomaniac antecedents bro

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by Vistra40: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
johnmartus:
Igbo will not get both APC and PDP presidential ticket in 2023 because they don't have the number or a personality that widely acceptable between the two leading political parties in Nigeria.

South east believe so much in south south and the majority of political heavyweight from south south hate igbo.

Lists of people that will never support a igbo man to become Nigeria president.

Ezenwo Nyesom wike River state governor this man hate anything about igbo he categorically said nobody should refer to him as igbo that he have igbo name doesn't justify that he is igbo man...As a matter of fact he have vice president ambition.

In Akwa ibom the governor will surely go the way wike because they are friends and also consider the absent of Godswill akpabio in pdp as well.

Ijaw people bayelsa state to be sincerely this people are really wonderful and without mincing words ijaw are the most dynamic people in Nigeria. Despite that a northerner unseat their son this people still voted for APC we are all know that APC won bayelsa with landslide.

And also the present governor is a friend of wike of river state so igbo shouldn't expect much from him.

Cross river state is control by APC the seating governor will do everything within his capacity to make sure his party win the election with the federal power. Also the people of the state don't have any grudges against Yoruba people .Also the state always voting Yoruba candidate in a general election since Baba Awolowo day.

Obaseki Edo state more so no Matter who is governor
In Edo state my people from Edo will never vote against Yoruba people because it has been like that since amalgamation...And finally we are brothers.

In Delta state although the state is being control by pdp but this is a multi ethnic state APC would gather enough vote they need from the state with the help of vice senate president and itsekiri will never vote against their brothers also Urhobo can't vote against Yoruba Awolowo always win there.

So igbo how do you want to become Nigeria president
Are you hoping on hausa fulani votes?

Stop asking questions online. There are too many happenings going on underground that is offline and with time, things will reveal itself. Secondly, how an igbo will become President isn’t for you to give yourself headache about. Just keep selling your own candidate
Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by Bar1941(m): 5:15am On Jan 29, 2022
cktheluckyman:

How exactly can I or fellow sensible Nigerians forget the drug he peddles?

What a senseless and careless remark! Which drug did he peddle and which court ever sentence him for such peddling? If you have no fact to back your answer then just keep mute.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by Ekpeitit(m): 5:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Wrong caption:
The correct caption should be-
I DON'T KNOW WHY BIAFRANS WANT TO BE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA*

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by Ekpeitit(m): 5:38am On Jan 29, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
We want Biafra. Sstfu.. Nigeria is a failed nation. We all know that.. Flash us referendum and see how va
Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by Ekpeitit(m): 5:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Keep begging.
Mr Begger.
You will remain second class citizens of Nigeria forever.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by Donclaracuzo: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:
[s][/s]

My friend there is nothing wrong being igbo please for once be proud of your tribe .

All your plans to sow seeds of hatred to other good people of Nigerians against ndi igbo will not work for you. It has been known that Yorubas have been using this antics on ndi igbo but have achieved nothing with it. So, alaye, calm down and use another strategy to market your ancestor or your commissioner. Nigerians know that Yorubas are con men that can create conflicts among two brothers all in the name of trying to exploit an opportunity. A tribe that can not be trusted in Nigeria. Even as the have the vice, the north are still watching them with corner eye because , they can never be trusted.
Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Lol only igbo can be trusted no wonder nobody want to associate with them.
Donclaracuzo:

All your plans to sow seeds of hatred to other good people of Nigerians against ndi igbo will not work for you. It has been known that Yorubas have been using this antics on ndi igbo but have achieved nothing with it. So, alaye, calm down and use another strategy to market your ancestor or your commissioner. Nigerians know that Yorubas are con men that can create conflicts among two brothers all in the name of trying to exploit an opportunity. A tribe that can not be trusted in Nigeria. Even as the have the vice, the north are still watching them with corner eye because , they can never be trusted.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2022
angry cheesy
Ekpeitit:
Wrong caption:
The correct caption should be-
I DON'T KNOW WHY BIAFRANS WANT TO BE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA*

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by Donclaracuzo: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:
Lol only igbo can be trusted no wonder nobody want to associate with them.

When Yoruba losses the forthcoming presidential poll, we will know your stand in this country. Ndi Igbo still have those who believes in them as not back stabers. If they support you , either way , they are with you. Not Yorubas that will be singing praises for you in the front and be watching you from afar. If the unknown happens, i pity those who they are with. Yorubas will deny you pata pata. The norths are more intelligent than you. You are such a selfish and greedy tribe that thinks that Nigerians reason with their anus. How can you be a president for 8 years and vice for 8 years and you feel that the call political equity should not be encouraged. Yorubas forgot how they were jumping up and down when MKO mandate was robbed. Yorubas were even calling for secession.
Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Stop posting nonsense nothing can stop a Yoruba man from getting to aso rock In 2023 even your leaders knows that reason for them to be attacking Yoruba people.
Donclaracuzo:

When Yoruba losses the forthcoming presidential poll, we will know your stand in this country. Ndi Igbo still have those who believes in them as not back stabers. If they support you , either way , they are with you. Not Yorubas that will be singing praises for you in the front and be watching you from afar. If the unknown happens, i pity those who they are with. Yorubas will deny you pata pata. The norths are more intelligent than you. You are such a selfish and greedy tribe that thinks that Nigerians reason with their anus. How can you be a president for 8 years and vice for 8 years and you feel that the call political equity should not be encouraged. Yorubas forgot how they were jumping up and down when MKO mandate was robbed. Yorubas were even calling for secession.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by Idiko1: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:
Igbo will not get both APC and PDP presidential ticket in 2023 because they don't have the number or a personality that widely acceptable between the two leading political parties in Nigeria.

South east believe so much in south south and the majority of political heavyweight from south south hate igbo.

Lists of people that will never support a igbo man to become Nigeria president.

Ezenwo Nyesom wike River state governor this man hate anything about igbo he categorically said nobody should refer to him as igbo that he have igbo name doesn't justify that he is igbo man...As a matter of fact he have vice president ambition.

In Akwa ibom the governor will surely go the way wike because they are friends and also consider the absent of Godswill akpabio in pdp as well.

Ijaw people bayelsa state to be sincerely this people are really wonderful and without mincing words ijaw are the most dynamic people in Nigeria. Despite that a northerner unseat their son this people still voted for APC we are all know that APC won bayelsa with landslide.

And also the present governor is a friend of wike of river state so igbo shouldn't expect much from him.

Cross river state is control by APC the seating governor will do everything within his capacity to make sure his party win the election with the federal power. Also the people of the state don't have any grudges against Yoruba people .Also the state always voting Yoruba candidate in a general election since Baba Awolowo day.

Obaseki Edo state more so no Matter who is governor
In Edo state my people from Edo will never vote against Yoruba people because it has been like that since amalgamation...And finally we are brothers.

In Delta state although the state is being control by pdp but this is a multi ethnic state APC would gather enough vote they need from the state with the help of vice senate president and itsekiri will never vote against their brothers also Urhobo can't vote against Yoruba Awolowo always win there.

So igbo how do you want to become Nigeria president
Are you hoping on hausa fulani votes?

The writer of the above crap is a typical idiotic Nigerian who will play the ethnic card and still insist the Nigeria is one blind unity. I have stated and will reiterate unequivocally, disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria is the best way out of the country. Nigeria is bottomless pit of deceits.
Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Are you okay at all.
Idiko1:

The writer of the above crap is a typical idiotic Nigerian who will play the ethnic card and still insist the Nigeria is one blind unity. I have stated and will reiterate unequivocally, disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria is the best way out of the country. Nigeria is bottomless pit of deceits.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by Donclaracuzo: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:
Stop posting nonsense nothing can stop a Yoruba man from getting to aso rock In 2023 even your leaders knows that reason for them to be attacking Yoruba people.

Snake will never seize to born a snake. Lol. You are coming out now as a Yoruba man and not as a edo. Greedy and selfish people playing clanish politics right from Adam. Yorubas have no interest for national unity. They are the ones creating divide rules. Not the hausa/fulani. Fear Yorubas.
Re: I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023 by Idiko1: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:
Are you okay at all.

No, I am not okay. However, I would been perfectly okay if I had written Igbo would not rule Nigeria, especially in 2023. What a dunce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era / Tinubu Is A Very Hilarious Dancer... See Him Rocking Buga At Obasanjo's Place / BREAKING: Jandor And Funke Akindele Pay Visits To Victims Of Lagos Auctioned Veh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.