Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

"Before You Propose In Public, Make Sure She Is Ready For Marriage' - Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Before You Propose In Public, Make Sure She Is Ready For Marriage' - Princess (267 Views)

3month's Into Marriage, Princess Shyngle Divorces Husband Over Domestic Violence / Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Before You Propose In Public, Make Sure She Is Ready For Marriage' - Princess by onyi25(f): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
"Before You Propose In Public, Make Sure Your Partner Is Ready For Marriage - BBNaija's Princess Throws Shade (Photos)
Former Big Brother Naija shine ya eye star, Princess, has thrown shade at men who publicly propose to their partners without first making sure they are ready for marriage.

She also threw jibes at those who encourage ladies to say yes to proposals regardless of what they truly want.

This is coming after the viral failed proposal of her senior colleague Tochi.

Recall Tochi went on one knee in public on Sunday, the 9th of January to ask his US based girlfriend to marry him.

After several cheers and encouragements from friends and observers around asking her to say yes, the US based dancer agreed.

However things didn't end well as it seems the two called off the whole thing in less than 24hrs.

Reacting to disappointments like that, Reality TV star, Princess advised men to find out first if their women are ready before proposing.

Visit web page below for full update:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/01/before-you-propose-in-public-make-sure.html

Re: "Before You Propose In Public, Make Sure She Is Ready For Marriage' - Princess by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
regardless of whether a babe is ready or not for marriage (as she could be ready but not with you), the most important question is to know if this babe plans to spend the rest of her life with you or not....THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTON TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ON ONE KNEE!
Re: "Before You Propose In Public, Make Sure She Is Ready For Marriage' - Princess by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
How tf you date a lady without knowing if she intends to spend her forever with you?
Those dickheads even go as far to propose in public with their knees down,tf!

Dickhead below me tho, smh

Re: "Before You Propose In Public, Make Sure She Is Ready For Marriage' - Princess by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Princess come make I doke you
Re: "Before You Propose In Public, Make Sure She Is Ready For Marriage' - Princess by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Public proposal is a no no,imagine a guy wey be say na just im money you dy chop plus some small small erand wey he dy help you run go just decide to embarrass you with a public proposal, e dy pain eh.So I don't blame ladies who reject public proposal irrespective of the crowd cheering her to say yes.Guys should know where they belong before messing up themselves with some public proposal.

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo's Wife Reacts As He Returns To Instagram After Deactivating His Ac / “I Forgive You”-hanks Anuku Finally Reacts Reports Of His ‘unhealthy Living Cond / More Tweeps Slam Tacha Over Post, 'some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.