Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? (1295 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Why Do Girls Always Ask This But Guys Don't? / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by chymeze: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
I have always wondered...why do girls always kiss with their eyes closed? I've never seen one girl in my entire life who kisses with their eyes open?
And why do they love kisses so much? I've noticed that even girls who are so inexperienced in romance already know how to give great kisses, like it's in born in them. And I noticed that once a guy is a good kisser, he leaves an unforgettable memory in the girl's head.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by Kriss216: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
You don hypnotize someone's daughter with kiss, abi? Your lips go soon peel, no worry.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by Jeon(f): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
because you and the people kissing them are FUGLY.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
chymeze:
I have always wondered...why do girls always kiss with their eyes closed? I've never seen one girl in my entire life who kisses with their eyes open?
And why do they love kisses so much? I've noticed that even girls who are so inexperienced in romance already know how to give great kisses, like it's in born in them. And I noticed that once a guy is a good kisser, he leaves an unforgettable memory in the girl's head.
Cos kissing with your eye open is quite awkward.. cheesy
It's not only a woman thing tho..you guys also do it..

Sometimes you just want to enjoy that moment.. grin tongue kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by donbachi(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
U wey dey kiss with eyes open..wetin u want see.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by chymeze: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I have seen guys do it with eyes open or maybe they might unwantedly close it just to make it look romantic. But the way the girl just naturally closes her eyes in expectation even before the guy's lips touches her is really magically. The way it occurs spontaneously, at times even without her control is amazing, it seems inborn
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by chymeze: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kriss216:
You don hypnotize someone's daughter with kiss, abi? Your lips go soon peel, no worry.
lolz
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
chymeze:

I have seen guys do it with eyes open or maybe they might unwantedly close it just to make it look romantic. But the way the girl just naturally closes her eyes in expectation even before the guy's lips touches her is really magically. The way it occurs spontaneously, at times even without her control is amazing, it seems inborn
As I said it's called enjoying the moment.... cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by chymeze: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As I said it's called enjoying the moment.... cheesy kiss kiss kiss
lols
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by Ocholu: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oboi!! You de kiss with your eyes open?? E be like say na fish you be.

Or better put; e be like say na agbero you be. You de shine eyes like touch light, ready to japa.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by fikayormi(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Some moment are better enjoy when your eyes are closed

Most girls I bleeped too also close their eyes during the heat
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by Muna4real(f): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Guys also close their eyes na
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by Kollins11: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Na this kind topic them dey see You, Candidlady, Jennyclay, iyaebe... Abi na only olosho work una dey do?? While Saphiere dem dey always dey rape that one.

Una no get other means of income??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kollins11:
Na this kind topic them dey see You, Candidlady, Jennyclay, iyaebe... Abi na only olosho work una dey do?? Why Saphiere dem dey always dey rape that one.

Una no get other means of income??
Abeg stop making me laugh oo.. grin grin
You dey find woman wey go turn you on through chat huh? undecided undecided

Keep joking around..you no go see nothing from us oo.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by taretoofine(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
You have not met Peculiar cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by taretoofine(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
taretoofine:
You have not met Peculiar cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by chymeze: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Ocholu:
Oboi!! You de kiss with your eyes open?? E be like say na fish you be.

Or better put; e be like say na agbero you be. You de shine eyes like touch light, ready to japa.
Do it just for research purposes lol
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by chymeze: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2022
fikayormi:
Some moment are better enjoy when your eyes are closed

Most girls I bleeped too also close their eyes during the heat
Lolz why exactly do they do that?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Kiss With Their Eyes Closed? by chymeze: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2022
Muna4real:
Guys also close their eyes na
Most guys rarely do. I kinda see it as too feminine for a guy to close his eyes while kissing

(1) (Reply)

Sexy In The Office / Mayor Marries Alligator In A Ceremony In Mexico (photos) / KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.