Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,681 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? (602 Views)

Are Women Getting Married To Two Men Becoming The New Norm (polyamory) / SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Pregnant Lady In A Polyamorous Relationship To Raise Her Baby With Four Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by Jahbless03(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
What do you understand by the word Polyamorous and is it a crime been polyamory in Nigeria?
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by Jeon(f): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
ME NO KNOW BECAUSE I'M ILLITERATE.. EVEN TRUVELISBACK CAN TESTIFY.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by Truvelisback(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jahbless03:
What do you understand by the word Polyamorous and is it a crime been polyamory in Nigeria?
Do u mean women having more than one husband?
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by MufasaLion: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Polyamorous is not something ideal because men can't handle rivalry and it's unnatural for men to have a co-husband.

Secondly, the Nigerian Law does not recognize Polyamorous union.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
Polyamorous is not something ideal because men can't handle rivalry and it's unnatural for men to have a co-husband.

Secondly, the Nigerian Law does not recognize Polyamorous union.
Does the law have anything to do with it or the partner coming to agreement? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Polyamory may be simply defined as "legit cheating"

It simply means for someone to be having relationship with multiple partners but all the parties involved must know about the multiple relationships and give their consent to it.

So like if I have a girlfriend already, and I like another girl, I'll have to tell my current girlfriend about it and if she gives her consent, I can go ahead with the new girl (who must also know about my first girlfriend and give consent to it) and like that a polyamorous relationship is formed. And every other member in the relationship can also do same thing. They can start dating someone else in addition to whoever it is they're already dating in the polyamory circle as long as their already existing partners know about it and give consent.

I've met an American lady in such relationship before. It's real.

I don't think Nigerian law has anything to do with that unless they want to take it to the extent of marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jahbless03:
It's ok to be polyamorous as far as everyone involved agree to it..

It shouldn't be seen as a crime tho.. consent consent consent..
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by MufasaLion: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Does the law have anything to do with it or the partner coming to agreement? undecided

The law only recognise the union between a man and a woman and if you try to have another marriage while still in one, then you've committed felony. Although, there are States that Sharia Law is being used, hence the reason a man can practice polygamy.
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by Justice4Toto: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jahbless03:

The only Poly I know is Poly Ibadan
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

The law only recognise the union between a man and a woman and if you try to have another marriage while still in one, then you've committed felony. Although, there are States that Sharia Law is being used, hence the reason a man can practice polygamy.
I don't think this works in Nigeria tho..
The law doesn't really do nothing about people having more than one wife so why this?
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by MufasaLion: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't think this works in Nigeria tho..
The law doesn't really do nothing about people having more than one wife so why this?

Did you read my post at all? Your answer is there.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Did you read my post at all? Your answer is there.
Sorry if I may ask what do you really understand by polyamorous relationship tho?
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by MufasaLion: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sorry if I may ask what do you really understand by polyamorous relationship tho?

Sorry, I was talking about Polyandry.

Anyways, I don't think Polyamorous is frowned upon as long as both partners consent to it. Don't be suprised we have couples into it in Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Sorry, I was talking about Polyandry.

Anyways, I don't think Polyamorous is frowned upon as long as both partners consent to it. Don't be suprised we have couples into it in Nigeria.
Exactly cos I know something was wrong with your statement..

We sure can get into it tho..you in? grin
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly cos I know something was wrong with your statement..

We sure can get into it tho..you in? grin

Polyandry or Polyamory?
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Polyandry or Polyamory?
Polyamory.. wink
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by MufasaLion: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Polyamory.. wink

Lol

Can I see your pictures?
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Lol

Can I see your pictures?
Is that necessary? undecided
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by MufasaLion: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is that necessary? undecided

Come and meet me in Mars.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
polyamrous is just another fancy word for OPEN R/SHIp or OPEN MARRIAGE.... and there is no law against 2 consenting adults doing something that aint illegal (aka fukcing)
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Come and meet me in Mars.
I currently reside in sun.. getting out of here is quite stressful for me..
I don't know how possible it is for you to meet me over here.. cry cry
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by Boogyman557: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool

which kind GRAMMAR b DIS 4 dis HOT evening..

which kind WAHALA b dis...

NO make me use HIGHNESS BLAST ur left leg ooo

WTF MAN
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by MufasaLion: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I currently reside in sun.. getting out of here is quite stressful for me..
I don't know how possible it is for you to meet me over here.. cry cry

Nah! I hate heat.
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nah! I hate heat.

We can work things out.. cry cry
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by MufasaLion: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Send me $1000 BTC. I'm coming with my Tesla and Hellcat.

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Send me $1000 BTC. I'm coming with my Tesla and Hellcat.

grin grin grin
Paste your address.. cry
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by MufasaLion: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

3GwYYjDchhMCBvhhvAKEB9zygGrxoSoTp5
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Not my scoop of ice-cream.
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by Jahbless03(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Are you guys serious right here?

MufasaLion:

3GwYYjDchhMCBvhhvAKEB9zygGrxoSoTp5

Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Polyamorous And Is It A Crime Been Polyamory? by Jahbless03(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2022
Thank you all for your comments, you guys are so amazing. I think I will be running a voucher card giveaway here soon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Zodiac Sign: I Gat A Big Problem. (pics) / Tinubu Jagaban Dances To Buga (video) / I Need A Better Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.