Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) (415 Views)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by PeeKayh: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
According to a post by Islamic Calling in Igbo Land, the couple converted to Islam today and were received to their new faith by the Imam of Central Mosque, Ibagwa.

Islamic Calling in Igbo Land:

"They accepted Islam today at Central Mosque Ibagwa-aka in Enugu State.

"Brother Chizoba is now Musa
and Sister Chidera is now Adina. May Allah make them useful to Islam in Igbo Land...
Amen.."

1 Like

Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by MufasaLion: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
I wish them peace and happiness. Religion, not war.
Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by oranget(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is Ilorin not Enugu

1 Like

Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by smartasuen(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
If actually it's Enugu, Igboland, then that couple may just have sacrificed their peace.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by lawalosky(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hausa ibagwa!
There is approximately millions of Igbo Muslims in that community only that majority of them are seeking asylums in The north.
Them plenty for Kano and abuja

1 Like

Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by engrtee(f): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Her face tells you she was forced
Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by Armaggedon: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
An unidentifiable people surrounded by people on Yoruba and Hausa attire in an unidentifiable place sourced from a propaganda Facebook group.
I see you lots so much value Igbos.
Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Reminds me of a friend of mine, long time ago, who was promised to be helped if he became a muslim and he did. When I heard the story I was having doubts if it was really true, but when I saw the guy seated with them in on the floor where they prayed, I was amazed.

But where the help?

After the guy no see help as he was promised, he stopped joining them.
Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by Golan007: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
engrtee:
Her face tells you she was forced

Adina's face shows she's conscious of mpruru mmiri youth in her community.
Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by Armaggedon: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Reminds me of a friend of mine, long time ago, who was promised to be helped if he became a muslim and he did. When I heard the story I was having doubts if it was really true, but when I saw the guy seated with them in on the floor where they prayed, I was amazed.

But where the help?

After the guy no see help as he was promised, he stopped joining them.
most times they know the so called converts will quit later. They need the your picture with them to propagate their message.
Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by haffaze777(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
They should beware of ndimpkurumiri cannibal o,we no wan make anything happen to our Muslim brother and sistergrin
Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by wiseoneking: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2022
PeeKayh:

According to a post by Islamic Calling in Igbo Land, the couple converted to Islam today and were received to their new faith by the Imam of Central Mosque, Ibagwa.

Islamic Calling in Igbo Land:

"They accepted Islam today at Central Mosque Ibagwa-aka in Enugu State.

"Brother Chizoba is now Musa
and Sister Chidera is now Adina. May Allah make them useful to Islam in Igbo Land...
Amen.."
The great achievement: Igbo couples converted to Islam even in Ibagwa Nsukka. Lol
Re: Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) by chiedu7: 1:48am On Jan 29, 2022
They have stepped from the Light of God into darkness of allah

(1) (Reply)

Novena To St. Joseph (March 10th - 18th) Here: Add Your Intentions / ‘pastor Paul Enenche Did All He Could To Remove Late Osinachi From Her Situation / If There Was Really A Single Atheist Here: apt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.