Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,216 members, 7,923,103 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:31 PM

37-yr-old Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping 13-yr-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 37-yr-old Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping 13-yr-old Girl (453 Views)

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos / Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

37-yr-old Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping 13-yr-old Girl by Azeemokoya: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
A 37-year-old man, Samuel Adebamigbe, has been sentenced to life imprisonment by a High Court sitting in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, after he was found guilty of raping a 13-year-old girl.

According to the prosecution, Adebamigbe had abducted the victim while running an errand for her mother and forcefully had unlawful carnal knowledge of her.

The charge as presented to the court by police prosecutor, Kunle Adeyemo, read:

“That you, Samuel Adebamigbe, on November 3, 2020, at Ado Ekiti, within the jurisdiction of the court, did rape a 13-year-old girl, contrary to Section 31(2) of the Child’s Right Law, Cap. C7, Laws of Ekiti State, 2012.”

In her statement to the police, the teenage victim said she was sent by her mother to deliver a loaf of bread to the defendant on request.

She said when she got to his residence, Adebamigbe told her that he wanted to buy pepper soup around the Ajilosun area of Ado Ekiti.

“He asked me to sit in a room till when the pepper soup would be ready. When he came back, he locked the door and had sexual intercourse with me twice.

“I shouted for help but there was nobody to rescue me. He later gave me N1,500 and warned me not to tell anybody,” the victim said.

The girl said when she got back home, she narrated her ordeal to her mother who reported the case to the police, leading to the arrest and arraignment of the convict.

The prosecutor called called five witnesses and tendered the statement of the victim, her birth certificate, a medical report, among others, as exhibits, while Adebamigbe called three witnesses.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/ekiti-man-bags-life-imprisonment-for-rape/

1 Like

Re: 37-yr-old Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping 13-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Rapist everywhere, they will even be the first to rush here to condemn this one.Na who dem catch be thief.
Re: 37-yr-old Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping 13-yr-old Girl by WoundedLamb: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Women always playing the victim!
As if girls don't rape boys.
Why did she enter inside?
How sure are you that the girl is even 13?
How could the man have known her age?
Is it her first time?
What was she putting on that tempted the man?
Would she have called this rape if the man was rich?
How sure are we that she wasn't planted there to trap the man?
Oh... she wanted to enjoy pepper soup without giving the man some?
Why is she speaking up now?
Have they not been having sex before?!
Is he not her boyfriend?
Poor man has been accused by a budding olosho!
Nigerian girls!

When people make statements like the ones above all in the name defending one's gender, they probably don't know how dumb and inhumane they sound. So I wrote them out so they can read them and see how ridiculous they are. Shaming rape victims or shying away from calling out the culprits is the main reason rape cases have been on the rise. I say this all the time here, but some people make it a point of duty to attack me. The strength and time that should have been channeled into the campaign against rape are spent shutting down those who dare to make a deal of it.

Nice one.

#Sad #SayNoToRape #Justice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-yr-old Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping 13-yr-old Girl by realstars: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
He has gotten the best result he wanted in sex institute.
Re: 37-yr-old Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping 13-yr-old Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:05am On Jan 29, 2022
What kind of little judgement is this?
What happened to execution by hanging or facing firing squad then dumping his body in a sewage so ant could feed on it after some days..

For sure he ain't coming out from there again..just the way he caused that beautiful soul pains the same way he will face pains in prison..
No woman deserves to be sexually assaulted.. if only she was strong enough to matchete his head countless times during the act..
Good riddance to a disgusting creature

1 Like

Re: 37-yr-old Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping 13-yr-old Girl by DispatcherLagos: 6:09am On Jan 29, 2022
I still maintain, anyman that rapes anybody that relates to me will send me to jail cos must send him to his maker.
Re: 37-yr-old Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping 13-yr-old Girl by Boogyman557: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool

ABEG abeg abeg

B4 Una Carry dat useless MANCHI of a MAN enter CELL..

I NEED to BLAST em BLOKOS wit my old KALA..

Na to BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat d BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL

which kind NONSENSE b dis NAA..

Make Una no make me put FIRE 4 main MARKET oo

WTF MAN
Re: 37-yr-old Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping 13-yr-old Girl by HopeNeverDies: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Damnnn!!! ... Dem suppose tie this man to the next moving train from Ebutte meta train station to Ibadan Station..

That's awfully awful.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman And Daughter Fought Her Husband / God Punish Maguire And Buhari For Causing Me Pain / ‘i’ve Been Seeking For Ways To Become Wealthy Since 2007,’ Man Narrates How He K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.