Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick (1111 Views)

Buhari Has Been Caged Physically And Spiritually – Northern Group / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Has Dementia. He Is Physically & Mentally Sick / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tinubu is not only physically sick. He is also sick mentally. I know his illiterate hungry 30k stipend collectors will defend all manner of lies and stupidity just to afford pomo in their food.

We graduates from the Kokoro Political School know that Tinubu went for treatment because he is as lifeless as the dead vegetable from Daura and not the rubbish his useless P.A. was trying to cook up.

There's no presidency for him. The only presidency that has been reserved exclusively for him, is the presidency of Iragbiji Town Union.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by WATCHOVER(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Am not against him contesting am against his unnecessary Pride, a man who thinks he knows more than others.
Paying individuals, organizations to be deliberating on his matters just to cause distraction. He should go and relax he can't rule. Oversabi

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by Restructuring: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tinubu will never be president

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by headSmasher: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hehehehehe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by iokpebholo: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
His health is not an issue to me but just that his greed and corruption too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by Coolsperm: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tinubu is very sick right now

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by DeleTaller: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
Tinubu is not only physically sick. He is also sick mentally. I know his illiterate hungry 30k stipend collectors will defend all manner of lies and stupidity just to afford pomo in their food.

We graduates from the Kokoro Political School know that Tinubu went for treatment because he is as lifeless as the dead vegetable from Daura and not the rubbish his useless P.A. was trying to cook up.

There's no presidency for him. The only presidency that has been reserved exclusively for him, is the presidency of Iragbiji Town Union.

Hmmmm nothing emeka and chikodi no go say to seek for sympathy.. so pathetic �
Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by Oracleforce: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2022
For someone to keep stealing the treasury of Lagos state and depriving people of basic amenities and keeping money that he can never spend in his entire life...definitely the person is sick...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Am not against him contesting am against his unnecessary Pride, a man who thinks he knows more than others.
Paying individuals, organizations to be deliberating on his matters just to cause distraction. He should go and relax he can't rule. Oversabi

You hate him because of his pride? Maybe I should hate Peter obi because of his pride

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2022
Oracleforce:
For someone to keep stealing the treasury of Lagos state and depriving people of basic amenities and keeping money that he can never spend in his entire life...definitely the person is sick...
Abia imo Anambra, they do more than stealing, they are destroying destinies, reason you ran to Tulumbu Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by WATCHOVER(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2022
SlyDev:

You hate him because of his pride? Maybe I should hate Peter obi because of his pride
If you like think that am Ibo because you have groomed your mindset to believe that any body who is not same page with your choice is an Ibo man or woman, na you Sabi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2022
WATCHOVER:

If you like think that am Ibo because you have groomed your mindset to believe that any body who is not same page with your choice is an Ibo man or woman, na you Sabi

You are igbo please intentionally writing ibo instead of igbo can't deceive me
Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by Idiko1: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2022
The dude, Tinubu, is a walking dead.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by WATCHOVER(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2022
SlyDev:

You are igbo please intentionally writing ibo instead of igbo can't deceive me
Rubbish persons like you are the sole and special reasons Nigeria always come up with Useless Leadership.
For your information Ibo is the correct spelling for individual who comes from that region while Igbo is the language.
Doom head since your brain tells you that anyone who is against your choice is an Ibo man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by Sergio104(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2022
SlyDev:

Peter Obi is a true definition of "simplicity".

Don't relate him with pride.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Peter Obi is a true definition of "simplicity".

Don't relate him with pride.

Peter Obi simplicity? He has been avoiding awuku sars panel, he is too big to be questioned angry
Re: Tinubu Is Physically And Mentally Sick by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Rubbish persons like you are the sole and special reasons Nigeria always come up with Useless Leadership.
For your information Ibo is the correct spelling for individual who comes from that region while Igbo is the language.
Doom head since your brain tells you that anyone who is against your choice is an Ibo man.

I just dey enter my trap dey go grin

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visit: Ibadan Is Sweet Today. It Was Free For All / Tinubu’s Son In-law Also In Academic Scandal / Kadaria Ahmed: A Brief Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.