Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,079 members, 7,919,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share (472 Views)

Please Share Blue Sky Invitation Code / Syinix Tv Problem / BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by DivergentThinka(m): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
I am considering going for the Syinix 43A1S

Has anybody used this TV ?

KIndly share your experience
Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by 99thEnemy(m): 12:46am On Jan 29, 2022
My friend asked me one time to checkout their new Syinix 4k resolution TV that was bought for 150k

grin grin grin grin

I had to control myself before there would be an outburst of laughter from me... then I will have to start looking for meaningless reasons why I am laughing.. eg 'Do you know that my Buhari visited my house and was farting all day" (my excuse)

Na only God save from not making him feel embarrassed after he hyped the so called 4k Tv.

Syinix God go punish your maker for calling you 4k resolution grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by DivergentThinka(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
99thEnemy:
My friend asked me one time to checkout their new Syinix 4k resolution TV that was bought for 150k

grin grin grin grin

I had to control myself before there would be an outburst of laughter from me... then I will have to start looking for meaningless reasons why I am laughing.. eg 'Do you know that my Buhari visited my house and was farting all day" (my excuse)

Na only God save from not making him feel embarrassed after he hyped the so called 4k Tv.

Syinix God go punish your maker for calling you 4k resolution grin
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Vault Hill Is Building A Human-centric Metaverse. What About It? / Solutech(emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud...beware!!! / A Young Man From ONELGA in Rivers State Constructed a Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.