Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi (1663 Views)

Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu / Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by nairalandankrah: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2022
Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Gumi“has said without any fear of contradiction (that President Muhammadu) Buhari would spend the next one year seven months without defeating bandits.

These were the postulations of Kaduna Islamic cleric, Sheikh, Dr. Ahmad Gumi, when he spoke to newsmen today, in Kaduna, through his media consultant, Tukur Mamu

Gumi advised Nigerians, in particular, the military to stop jubilating each time they kill bandit leader, saying that as they kill leader, another one would rise.

There is a particular forest we visited in Niger State. The whole of the settlement had been bombarded. This settlement has nothing to do with bandits. In fact, they showed us two wells full of innocent people, dead, casualties of these bombardments.

That’s exactly what these bandits were telling us. They said whenever we hear the sound of an aircraft, we run to our caves and then run. If they will succeed in killing anybody, it is the small children, the wives or the cows.

“That’s their own testimony. So you can imagine a country where, for example, bandits would gather in a forest and be celebrating. when You don’t even have the intelligence to track them and eliminate them. Then who are you to say you will succeed in killing them?.

“For example, you killed Dogo Gide, a person more dreaded than him emerged. When they killed Buharin Daji, Turji emerged. So what’s the success there? Our military cannot succeed in crushing them all they cannot.”!

“I think, by now, we are authorities especially on issues that have to do with banditry. The genesis of the crisis, how to go about it, and then what we’ve actually seen on the ground. This is because nobody in Nigeria has seen what we saw.”

Source:https://www.greenbreporters.com/news/buhari-next-president-cant-defeat-bandits-unless-sheikh-gumi-swears.html

2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Totilopussylick(m): 12:16am On Jan 29, 2022
Bandits operators are part of the federal government agencies.

Nobody can defeat them.

Unless the country is divided so everybody will know which one they are suffering from undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by ChangetheChange: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2022
grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by nairalandankrah: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2022
grin
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Gabkosh: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Says who. If he wants to defeat them, he will. Arrest them and kill them immediately plu their sponsors
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by yerokunphilips: 12:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Totilopussylick(m): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2022
Gabkosh:
Says who. If he wants to defeat them, he will. Arrest them and kill them immediately plu their sponsors
if it was that easy, bandits would have been a thing of the past by now.

But since they are all from one family, you can not kill or arrest your relations. Is not as if they are invisible.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by joinnow: 12:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Keep quiet
You are are playing hide and seek game until 2023
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by tommy589(m): 1:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Banditry/kidnapping is now a lucrative business and i don't see the possibility of it stopping anytime soon. Many Nigerians are not demanding much from the government, they just need enabling environment that provides their basic daily needs

Over the years we have been hearing of desert encroachment,oil spillage,drying of lake Chad and many more. What measure did government take in finding solution to the man made and natural occurrence that takes away subsistence living from the simple people staying in those areas

We now found ourselves in a situation where herders, farmers, fishermen,artisans etc who lost their means of livelihood due to lack of government attention over the years now find crime to be lucrative.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by IduNaOba: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2022
And he is still walking freely o

If terrorism exceed 48 hours govt get hand inside am
Abacha talk am and this is proof.

It's either booboo is not the real booboo or he is aiding terrosim.

See guts nah.

And these mugus voted the GENERAL booboo to end BH in 3 months as an experienced army General o

I laugh at yall

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by kenic(m): 4:59am On Jan 29, 2022
The headline doesn't seem to go with the story. However people like Gumi need to be arrested because he's a terrorist sympathizer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by vinceyinnovation: 4:59am On Jan 29, 2022
Sheik Gumi the President of Bandit sympathisers has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by nzeobi(m): 5:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Nigerias next president only needs to partner and support to governors to create a well armed and trained vigilante which will work along side the army and police to rout this criminals
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by kingsceemark(m): 6:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Alhaji Sheikh Gumi, you're very right, it will be very difficult to defeat Bandits, we're still battling with Hausa fulani bandits, now wey Yorubas don join Banditry business, it will be hard to defeat them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Jostoman: 6:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Gumi has started 2023 politics with his bandit terrorist. Nigerians should just ignore this gumi and focus on the task of choosing a credible leader in 2023.
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Coolsperm: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2022
He should just defeat Yoruba muslims skull miners

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by SmartPolician: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2022
The Minister of Bandit Affairs has spoken!
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by helinues: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2022
Na Buhari dey harbor you to dey yarn opata.

Next president would have picked you up and come and explain what you know about bandits activities.

Nothing last forever Gumi
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2022
The Nigerian government should give me six months and specific hardware I shall request for then we can have a conversation with these mad people including Boko Haram. Deal or no Deal ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Racoon(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Yeah! Not surprised! Buratai said it and many northern have openly spoken I defense of these terrorists. After all, you are the Minister of bandit/ terrorists affairs.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Nobody is putting you as head of bandit amnesty... its obvious that is Gumi's long dream.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Googledotcom: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2022
I wanted to give my opinion but when I realised it was of no use, I'm keeping it to myself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by juman(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Alfa Gumi: The official leader of the bandits.
He is hausa man o.
But he is employed to be bandits voice.
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Formularcr7: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2022
Nigeria should please give this man the contract of crushing the bandits
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Bounceboune7: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2022
This is the main reason y I want a southerner to b d next president.

Imagine what this man is doing n going Scot free,if a southerner should become president the first thing is to change all military head cos they have compromised then d job will b very easy
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by freshkpomo(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Mannabbqgrill hope you know thunder will surely fire you. Idiot that prefer to Promote a party because of face cap, t-shirt and 1K instead of promoting his BBQ business, that one nor be zombie? Na Brain tumor go kill you as you nor gree get sense...

Imagine big this man was a southerner, DSS, SSS,NA,NPF,HIV,SDC,ICPC for don invite am since... But blind fools like the idiot I just mentioned above see nothing wrong in this.. I repeat na brain tumour go kill you Mannabbqgrill as you want use your head carry matter when nor be your own.. As people loose their loved ones to bandits, so also you will loose the things you cherish the most in your life.. The tears those people dey cry, your s will be worse Mannabbqgrill wherever you are... Before 2015, we only had militants who relaxed after amnesty, and then we had bojo Haram who were playing his and seek with their suicide bombing.. People could eat well, roads were safe go travel... Mannabbqgrill, it will never be well with you.. mark am na brain tumour go kill you...
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by slivertongue: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Says the CEO of bandits.
Gumi is the CEO of bandits
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by RepoMan007: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Banditry/kidnapping is now a lucrative business and i don't see the possibility of it stopping anytime soon. Many Nigerians are not demanding much from the government, they just need enabling environment that provides their basic daily needs

Over the years we have been hearing of desert encroachment,oil spillage,drying of lake Chad and many more. What measure did government take in finding solution to the man made and natural occurrence that takes away subsistence living from the simple people staying in those areas

We now found ourselves in a situation where herders, farmers, fishermen,artisans etc who lost their means of livelihood due to lack of government attention over the years now find crime to be lucrative
You are a bandit sympathizer. Banditry is largely a religious and regional conspiracy to defraud the whole nation of taxpayers money in form of amnesty and development commission.
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Johnnyessence(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Imagine see what this terrorist is saying here. And no security officials are investigating him of his terrorists press statement in the the public space. Well the end will justify the means.
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by WATCHOVER(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Imagine see what this terrorist is saying here. And no security officials are investigating him of his terrorists press statement in the the public space. Well the end will justify the means.
Leave the man alone, The man is speaking the truth, even the Nigeria security is divided, so many Saboteurs. Politics has turned our security upside down.
Re: Nigeria's Next President can’t Defeat Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by ivolt: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is old news under new headline.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! / Who Is Watching Peter Obi Interview On CNN? / Buhari Regime Using Fuel Scarcity, Naira Notes To Suppress My Ambition - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.