Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos (4690 Views)

Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by gidson12(m): 6:51am On Jan 29, 2022
cocolacec:
If the Igbos shoulld continue with campaign of calumny against Any Yoruba leaders,Yorubas should boycott all Igbo businesses across Yorubaland.

Una fit.....yeye dey smell, how possible....how many yorubas sabi business......the Hausa said same thing but how far.

Story.....you lots keep giving igbos the reason to want out, are you saying that people should not have the right to vote who they want, must they support Tinubu?. That's how the Oba of Lagos made an inciting and tribalistic statement against the Igbos before during an election...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Mrkumareze(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Ceegar01:
That guy is different from the on nairaland I hope you know, but I think that statement is uncalled for I don't know when my people will stop discussing about tinubu and face serious issues

Even the one on nairaland, both are crazy set if people.. the one here that worship politicians like he has never eaten since birth ..

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2022
cocolacec:
If the Igbos shoulld continue with campaign of calumny against Any Yoruba leaders,Yorubas should boycott all Igbo businesses across Yorubaland.

Yoruba lives depends on igbo businesses to survive so boycotting them will only lead to hunger and death

How many Yoruba own businesses in Lagos ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by nku5: 7:07am On Jan 29, 2022
KosiGee:

Your post is filled with disrespect and arrogance.
The op in my opinion is an idiot but your post about Yoruba people is filled with foolishness.

Have you handled a weapon before? Can you handle one if it’s given to you?

You didn't read his post well. Check am again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by SmartPolician: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2022
omenkaLives:
Here we go again with their usual style, a strategy which has proven to be ineffective and yielded nothing but failure in the past.

Before one becomes the president, you people implore yourselves to HATE the person, then go right ahead to HATE them. Only to turn around to allege hate from the victim of your attitude, to make others ignorantly sympathize with you.

So disgusting.

Na for anything Igbo dem dey see this one.

You people will post the opinion of one man and start masturbating over it.

Joblessness is indeed a bad thing.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by oyatz(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:
Yorubas are very weak I swear... You insult Igbos on a daily basis and always cry when the insults are returned back to you guys.

You hate anyone that like Igbos and anything that favors Igbos yet want Igbos to love you.

Yorubas vote against Goodluck jonathan in 2015 not because of his performance but because he surrounded himself with Igbos.

They even made thier intention known.

The day you will start attacking igbo business in lagos as some of you are already threatening is the day you will see the violent side of the Igbos..

Make that una gra gra no pass online o

Yorubas did NOT vote against Jonathan, he actually got millions of votes in Yoruba land. What truly happened what that the PDP was and is still a minority party in the S/west.

Not only, Jonathan but many prominent Yoruba politicians who contested on the platform of the PDP lost to the APC, the majority party in the S/west.

How do you think Jonathan could have won in Yoruba land when his part lost in all other elections (Local Government, State, National Assembly and Presidential elections)?

And even if Yorubas voted against Jonathan, how did you just conclude that it's because he surrounded himself with Igbos? What if they did because they wanted a better deal from the APC?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:
People like this thrive on tribal hatred and sowing division.

The resultant backlash of this is that people will because of him dislike the tribe he comes from not just him which just puts an entire tribe at the receiving end of one person's stupidity.

Sad
Please I'm not the one, I have said it here severally, I have no business with Tinubu's candidacy, I can even remember when last I comment on any thread about Tinubu, same guys was against Obiano government, his name is uche that's not my name

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

The resultant backlash of this is that people will because of him dislike the tribe he comes from not just him which just puts an entire tribe at the receiving end of one person's stupidity.

Sad
I can't even remember when last I opened my Instagram, I'm not Uche Okoye

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by EmirGold(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yoruba lives depends on igbo businesses to survive so boycotting them will only lead to hunger and death

ok, na Igbo dey feed yoruba now

9 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by KosiGee(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:

You're a very big fool... Some people here are threatening your tribe and I was warning them to stop such and you're here talking rubbish.

I should respect them for threatening to attack Igbos in lagos?

Bro u be big mumu, I swear.

You deserve better slap if you're truly Igbo.

Attack the messenger and his message. How difficult is that? We can all tow the same foolish pathway all the time because we want to prove something.
It’s ignorant and childish responding to someone’s post and generalising that Yorubas can’t fight. That line there nwanne is not just immature but insane.

What gave you that impression? Yes Some idiots here started making silly statements and how does that warrant an attack on Yorubas. Are you ok at all? How you do even prove that most of those fools are Yorubas?

Is Omenka Yoruba as well. He claims to be from Benue….does his disrespectful posts mean I should descend on a rant about Benue people?

What’s Ngpatriot’s real identity?

Some of you are irredeemable lunatics. You expect me to come online and start attacking tribes and ethnicities?

I deserve a slap. Social media and it’s anonymity simply give children like you guts. Hopefully we’d all meet offline someday and you’ll have to show some respect.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Vinstel: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2022
NGpatriot:
This too...

Where is your angry post on the threat of the oba of lagos against Igbos if they refuse to vote APC?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

Sad
You are a mod and you should know that a lot of disgusting fellas posing as Mr Lagbaja could just be impostors out to former trouble at least they are many of such on here.
The likes of a certain generalojukwu,chukwubuipob,etc are some examples
Going by their posts,one would find out that they are not from the east. Likewise some got yoruba or Hausa monikers but are actually impostors. They are all out to cause trouble and you should know that.
And again, don't you think this post of yours sounds threatening?! It is,if you don't know.
People said worse things when Jonathan was in government,Nigerians haven't forgotten about "the dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" slogan!
There's a popular video and pictures of people in Ibadan bearing a coffin with the name Jonathan inscribed on it,was there any backlash at the yorubas in the SS?!
In politics, everybody makes diverse talks.
You gotta caution yourself and seun needs to caution you as well.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Mynd44: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Justiceleague1:

You are a mod and you should know that a lot of disgusting fellas posing as Mr Lagbaja could just be impostors out to former trouble at least they are many of such on here.
The likes of a certain generalojukwu,chukwubuipob,etc are some examples
Going by their posts,one would find out that they are not from the east. Likewise some got yoruba or Hausa monikers but are actually impostors. They are all out to cause trouble and you should know that.
And again, don't you think this post of yours sounds threatening?! It is,if you don't know.
People said worse things when Jonathan was in government,Nigerians haven't forgotten about "the dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" slogan!
There's a popular video and pictures of people in Ibadan bearing a coffin with the name Jonathan inscribed on it,was there any backlash at the yorubas in the SS?!
In politics, everybody makes diverse talks.
You gotta caution yourself and seun needs to caution you as well.

Here is a reading recommendation: Mastering English

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:

This guy is a moderator in this forum right?
He 4kn is and he's on here making mention of "uche!"

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

Oh yeah,no surprises that you now open with your bias,we knew long ago. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

No, do this and you are becoming a hate-filled person like Uche. You need to separate the person from his/her tribe. Uche is one person filled with hate for whatever reason, he does not speak for or represent his tribe which has millions of people who just want to live and prosper, get educated, travel, develop, enjoy life etc.

Tackle Uche, leave his tribe. It is difficult but it isn't impossible. when you do, you will find life is beautiful and enjoyable
Maybe you should tell us who the hell is UCHE?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
even a nairaland mod is here. dis wan really pain dis guys.
Y'all need to be very careful. The other time i heard voice note of nnamdi kanu asking ipob to burn down lagos and tinubu properties.
The reasons we ain't these people serious is because of the lovely igbos around us, if not it would have been easier to generalize.
We go to church and see igbos who has no hatred living normal lagosian life. Don't allow some idiot to tarnish the images of millions.
If you think yorubas can be taking for granted then you know nothing about yorubas.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
We have a lot of them on Twitter but the good thing is that Yorùbá are now waking up to reality. I've seen many woke Yoruba who hitherto supported what any Jack threw at their tribe to now supporting Yoruba cos they've seen through ibos shenanigans.

I said that if Yorùbá and our leaders should wholesomely decide to pay ibos back in their own coins in Lagos, they won't last a year cos the heat gonna be too much to bear. Only Yoruba can allow that 'no man's land' trash to fly and do nothing, no tribe will ever allow it not even the ibos.

You can't doore than a dead rat,Lagos as any other state remains a part of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Many nairalanders many times called me out about Uche Okoye's posts on twitter, I always informed them I'm not the one, I was surprised when NGPATRIOT created a thread about the same person thinking I'm Uche, my name is Frank not Uche, I don't hid my identity, even if I'm against Tinubu's candidacy it doesn't bother me because I know he will not win APC primary, that Tinubu and his loyalists will decamp to another party after APC primary that has been my position even before he declared interest to run, that Amaechi will certainly be APC presidential candidate that has been my position, I haven't created any topic or campaign of calumny against Tinubu's candidacy here or other platforms

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

Y'all need to be very careful. The other time i heard voice note of nnamdi kanu asking ipob to burn down lagos and tinubu properties.
The reasons we ain't these people serious is because of the lovely igbos around us, if not it would have been easier to generalize.
We go to church and see igbos who has no hatred living normal lagosian life. Don't allow some idiot to tarnish the images of millions.
If you think yorubas can be taking for granted then you know nothing about yorubas.
So it's that simple:"burn Lagos and tinubu properties!"
Just like that.
Burn the very place you make your ends meet!

Please try another line of lies, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2022
post=109778340:
Many nairalanders many times called me out about Uche Okoye's posts on twitter, I always informed them I'm not the one, I was surprised when NGPATRIOT created a thread about the same person thinking I'm Uche, my name is Frank not Uche, I don't hid my identity, even if I'm against Tinubu's candidacy it doesn't bother me because I know he will not win APC primary, that Tinubu and his loyalists will decamp to another party after APC primary that has been my position even before he declared interest to run, that Amaechi will certainly be APC presidential candidate that has been my position, I haven't created any topic or campaign of calumny against Tinubu's candidacy here or other platforms

I always say it that there are many impostors everywhere trying hard to cause division and hatred.
There's someone up there calling you an idiot and the mod on here is mentioning UCHE!!!!
And besides,when these same yorubas were denigrating other south 2014,did the heavens fall?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Please what are igbo business in lagos? As far as i'm concerned. Igbo electronics importation is frustrating yoruba tech business and our government are doing nothing.
What are your businesses?

11 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Sergio104(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

Dude did you just made mention of "report them"??

Mr bogus...... Don't just start it all over please, at least let's be managing ourselves the way we see our fate.

I can still remember a thread created by one yolloba miscreant.......inviting South African personnels on this forum to tarnish Igbos (something that has not been done by the igbos before). He said all sorts of rubbish.......drug trafficking and co

I reported the rabid recreant mofo immediately I saw the post. I also pleaded with the mods to take down the thread before 4 hours time or else I will open my own. But.....at 5 hours time,the thread was still bouncing.
it forced me to create mine.........I also invited South Africans to the thread to degrade Yorubas.

But guess what.........in just an hour,my thread was taken down....... why the thread that initiated it stood strong. The height of it all.....I reported to seun about what happened ( thou I used harsh words because I was very angry) but I simply got a fresh ban. It all happened like a movie.

So it will add more pain to me seeing you scalywages of a mod, You inebriate ass of the Sheol..... All ye filthy packs of ingrates feigning saints. I won't just like it. Let's just see ourselves all as tribal bigots.

My dear brother Anambrra1stson........ don't be perturbed by the emotional blackmail they want to give you here.......Bounce heavy bro.

Outta here!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Watch out ones northern mafias deny Tinubu APC presidential ticket, Tinubu's urchins will carry their frustrations on Igbos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2022
oyatz:

Yorubas did NOT vote against Jonathan, he actually got millions of votes in Yoruba land. What truly happened what that the PDP was and is still a minority party in the S/west.

Not only, Jonathan but many prominent Yoruba politicians who contested on the platform of the PDP lost to the APC, the majority party in the S/west.

How do you think Jonathan could have won in Yoruba land when his part lost in all other elections (Local Government, State, National Assembly and Presidential elections)?

And even if Yorubas voted against Jonathan, how did you just conclude that it's because he surrounded himself with Igbos? What if they did because they wanted a better deal from the APC?

Ok so some people also want a better deal not with tinubu,how about that?!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Sergio104(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2022
post=109778551:
Watch out ones northern mafias deny Tinubu APC presidential ticket, Tinubu's urchins will carry their frustrations on Igbos

Exactly!!!!.

But till then Sha.

We are no puerile ass any longer.

If they heat it up.......na them go still run

Rubbish!!!

outta here!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. / Forest Gives Way To Mansions In Onitsha (video, pictures) / Breaking: Iyano Ejigbo Conductor Wasiu Among 30 Bishops At Tinubu VP Unveiling-

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.