Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Be Your Own Boss. Start An Online Business Now. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Be Your Own Boss. Start An Online Business Now. (233 Views)

Be Your Own Boss / To People That Want To Start An Online Business But Are Afraid To Get Started / Why You Should Start A Business Now Before You Finish Your Youth Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss. Start An Online Business Now. by Rukarh(m): 5:34am On Jan 29, 2022
The whole essence of starting an online business is to Fire � your boss, so you can become the CEO of your life.

The life you want can't come from a 9-5 job, because you're limited, you trade your time for money.

Online business is FREEDOM.

You can be anywhere and still make money.

That's reality.

That life of early Morning waking up by 4am and rushing to work so you can avoid being late, has to stop.

Think about the life you want, you can be at the beach ⛱ and still make money.
You can be chilling with your friends and still make money.

You can go shopping and still make money, that's the kind of life you should be thinking about in this 2022.

The reality is with 3-6month of complete focus, you'll build the foundation of that FREEDOM Life you want.

Everyone wants to enjoy, but not everyone wants to do what it takes to truly enjoy that freedom.

For you to get what you want, you have to be intentional.

It's simple.

If I tell you countless times i don't sleep at night especially weekend.

I enter deep research into various things,
I consume whatever I need to consume to stay ahead.

Sometimes I sleep off while trying to figure out..

I challenge myself because I know the kind of life I've pictured for myself.

Reality is, even if you work in that company for 10years, you'll still not get that kind of life you truly want.

It's time you learn a skill that will pay you for life.

It's time your take Action.

Yahoo is not the only way to make money online.

It's time you start building the life you want!

I am sharing a free ebook " WHERE THE MONEY Is RIGHT NOW AND HOW TO Get IT"

this free E-book covers

5 Little Known But Highly Profitable
Businesses You Can Start & Profit From
this Year,

by my Mentor Toyin Omotoso.

Reach me via email @ amukarhdaniel@gmail.com or click the link � /r4hgzszm.

For your free ebook, I am only sharing it with 5 people!!
Re: Be Your Own Boss. Start An Online Business Now. by flexydote(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Affiliate marketing is good when you have a large fan base already in all social media platforms.

I talked about an easy way to actually earn some cool cash in this my post

https://www.nairaland.com/6938755/why-choose-bot-z-best

Anyone interested to make money online the easy way and with little start up capital can hit the link above and see what it's all about.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Hymn Song, Sang By A Pastor From Northern Nigeria / Translation Services / How To Bank Upto 100k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.