Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,923 members, 7,876,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

How To Become Interesting To Others? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Become Interesting To Others? (178 Views)

Interesting To Read About Health. Where Is The Best Place To Do It? / Which Social Media Account Is The Most Interesting To You? / 6 Interesting Facts About Nigeria As We Celebrate Her Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Interesting To Others? by tanya1234: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2022
“Sometimes it seems to me that I am Nobody for others. It seems to me that I can not be interesting to other people.

Also Visit: babys-room.net

I have nothing to show off: I don't have an extravagant hobby, I hardly go anywhere, my life is rather monotonous. Interesting stories rarely happen to me. I'm not very smart. As a rule, I have nothing to tell other people, and I don’t know how. I don't talk much, I try to ask and listen more.

Also Read: how to mod blade and sorcery

And others, something of themselves represent. They are quite smart, they know a lot. They are passionate about fishing, sports, tourism, Buddhism... They lead an active lifestyle. They build a career, are engaged in their professional growth. They have their own opinion and they express it. They communicate openly. They can. They are interesting...

In general, I often feel that I am of no interest in not having anything to interest me.

BUT!!! and it's weird

I have a full inner life when I am alone. I love walking in nature and reading books. I have good taste (I'm talking about clothes). I have certain achievements at work and in general I am doing well. That is, if you look closely, then alone with myself I am very much Who. But all this is lost somewhere when other people appear.

Read More: firefox your browser is managed by your organization

How can you still be interesting to others?

------

Solution

If you are satisfied with your life, being alone with yourself or next to your loved ones, then you are mentally, if not rich, then wealthy.

Learn not to be shy!

Often "not to be ashamed" means

Know yourself (what you love, what you value, what you want).

Accept yourself and acknowledge your limitations.

Be able to recognize your difference from other people. To be able to be something different from others, but at the same time remain good, valuable, worthy. Learn not to adapt, but to be yourself (with your own opinions, feelings and desires).

Read more- Tiefling Names

Be able to present yourself as you are: talk about yourself, state your opinion, thoughts and feelings.

For example, if you do not "hang out" in a big company, but prefer to relax with a book in your hands, then this does not mean at all that you are a bore and you have a boring life. This means that you love solitude and love to read, you are such a person and you are valuable! And if you tell about what fascinates you in books, what thoughts and feelings reading gives rise to in you, there will be people who will be interested in you.

Also Read: how to crack your upper back

Why become if you already are?!

(1) (Reply)

Business Analytics Courses / Word Of The Day / Increased Interest In Scrap Metal Recycling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.