Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,269 members, 7,967,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? (602 Views)

Dealing With Misogyny (Anti-Women Posts) On Nairaland / Daily Misogyny Memes... PHOTOS / Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by Jahbless03(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Good morning Nairalander,
It's another great Weekend, questions of the day is, What do you understand by the word Misogyny? How do you compare feminism with Misogyny?

Dacosta blogs
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2022
Misogyny can defined as Kriss216,Martinez39s, mjbolt, Senomi,and donbachi
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Typing.. cheesy
Misogyny is hatred for women..It's characterized by hostility and attacking behavior when it comes to women and anything surrounding them...

It's very common on here which everyone knows..but they come in form of wannabe redpillers(nairaland) just to bash women..

The biggest threat to a man is REJECTION and has always been it's second-worst to death for its ability to strike a man’s sense of self-worth...Because most men inherently and instinctively feels the need to control women..rejection induces pain (misguided pain).. It drives these fragile men to retaliate against women. Misogyny is a retaliation towards women for rejection.. humiliation and maybe impotence as men seem to need women sexually more than women need men.. seriously it's is an intolerable imbalance of power...
It's a disease that need to be cured.. nairaland boys is a very good example
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by webhead: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for calling on the mods cos that guy needs help tho..
They think their tears and insults will stop me from speaking up.. grin grin

I laugh them.. cheesy
Last time I checked, you're the one who is roaming nairaland day and night, seemingly jobless, writing countless posts a day on topics you say you despise.

You're the one who needs help

The person above who called the mods is definitely another bitter feminist.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2022
webhead:
Last time I checked, you're the one who is roaming nairaland day and night, seemingly jobless, writing countless posts a day on topics you say you despise.

You're the one who

You're the one who

You're the one who
And how is that your business tho?
How I spend my time?
Baby boy you really don't know me do you?

Why not concentrate on your job cos I don't see how Makin an important comment on a thread means joblessness.. undecided

Enjoy kiddo...
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by Boogyman557: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool

which kind GRAMMAR b DIS 4 dis EARLY MOMO..

waiting HAPPEN NAA...

PESIN die!

Na to use DIS WEED take LITE Una left YANNSH...

WTF MAN
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by Jahbless03(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Easy guys, what's the insult for, please stop insulting each other, be professional.

webhead:
You're just a Jobless, attention-seeking, wannabe feminist
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by Jahbless03(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2022
No one is jobless here bro, everyone bought data to access naira land and the gadget he use as well is not for jobless fellow, please stop that. Thanks

[qu
webhead:

ote author=webhead post=109780381]Last time I checked, you're the one who is roaming nairaland day and night, seemingly jobless, writing countless posts a day on topics you say you despise.

The person above who called the mods is definitely another bitter feminist. [/quote]
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by Jahbless03(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2022
I have respond him already, please disregard his comment, keep on the good work bro. �

FERNANDEZISBACK:

And how is that your business tho?
How I spend my time?
Baby boy you really don't know me do you?

Why not concentrate on your job cos I don't see how Makin an important comment on a thread means joblessness.. undecided

Enjoy kiddo...
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by Jahbless03(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing.. cheesy
Misogyny is hatred for women..It's characterized by hostility and attacking behavior when it comes to women and anything surrounding them...

It's very common on here which everyone knows..but they come in form of wannabe redpillers(nairaland) just to bash women..

The biggest threat to a man is REJECTION and has always been it's second-worst to death for its ability to strike a man’s sense of self-worth...Because most men inherently and instinctively feels the need to control women..rejection induces pain (misguided pain).. It drives these fragile men to retaliate against women. Misogyny is a retaliation towards women for rejection.. humiliation and maybe impotence as men seem to need women sexually more than women need men.. seriously it's is an intolerable imbalance of power...
It's a disease that need to be cured.. nairaland boys is a very good example

And how can you compare feminism with misogyny? Are you also a strong believer of feminism and it's ideology?
Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2022
Jahbless03:

And how can you compare feminism with misogyny? Are you also a strong believer of feminism and it's ideology?
Look the bolded doesn't matter as far as I don't hate and use derogatory words against a particular gender for no reason..

feminism is more concerned with sexism.. discrimination and maltreatment that women face on the basis of their gender ..
misogyny on the other hand has been largely reserved as a description for the more personal attacks and violences against women..

Feminism is definitely about gender equality but they also have their flaws.. misogyny is mainly despise and hate for the female gender..

Do you see the difference now?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand By The Word Misogyny? by webhead: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Jahbless03:
No one is jobless here bro, everyone bought data to access naira land and the gadget he use as well is not for jobless fellow, please stop that. Thanks

[quote author=webhead post=109780381]Last time I checked, you're the one who is roaming nairaland day and night, seemingly jobless, writing countless posts a day on topics you say you despise.

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did He Do This? / If You Earning $200 And You Married, Let's Talk / My Slutty Sister-in-law Teases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.