Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President (1403 Views)

Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by JOemmy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Injera:

I am very sure that SS with several tribes will beg to disagree. None of them like ibos. this should be clear like crystals by now. Nobody like ibo.
How many of them join your sit at home to show brotherhoodness if they believe in your cause. You see they could tell that they will be worse off under ibos.

Old story almost all of them will still prefers the igbos who most of them share blood ties with than u parasites.
Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Injera(f): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
JOemmy:

Old story almost all of them will still prefers the igbos who most of them share blood ties with than u parasites.
I am 50% IBO myself. From one of the 4 States excluding Eboyin
Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by JOemmy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Injera:

I am 50% IBO myself. From one of the 4 States excluding Eboyin

So what then is ur point?
Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Injera(f): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
JOemmy:

So what then is ur point?
So you may know that I am telling you the cold hard truth.
Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by JOemmy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Injera:

So you may know that I am telling you the cold hard truth.

Which hard truth? You guys are the most confused people with identity crises anyone can ever meet. No real igbo person is forcing anyone to be part of the great Igbo nation u are either igbo or u are not. The nmk u guys even loved to hate so much because he included u in his own biafra is only demanding for a referedum which is actually the absolutely only civilized way to decide sensitive issues like this he hasn't forcefully carved any unwilling ethnic group in his biafra yet but u guys in the so called ss and the rest of nigeria have instead shown how uncivilized, barbaric and uneducated u all are by choosing instead to be barbaric to those asking and protesting to do the right thing for everyone concerned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debtors Relieved As FG Cracks Down On Loan Shark Operators Nationwide / We’ll Kill Any South-east PDP Politician Who Accepts Party’s VP Slot -Biafra Grp / Road 2023: PVC Problem In The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.