Stats: 3,174,586 members, 7,892,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic (13287 Views)

Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured / Kwara State Polytechnic Reduces Tuition Fees / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by ogoloray(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
D
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by Emmandu(f): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
IPhone 12 pro max in mint condition very clean with no scratch. Selling with the pack.... P

Blue colour 128gig
BH 87
Condition: As New with pack
Price:600

Graphite Colour 256
BH 100
Condition: As a new with pack
Price: 530

Both phones are US phones bought brand new and used for a short while.

Call or WhatsApp 070.30.36.39.86
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by Jostoman: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
inoki247:
The oda day wey dem dey pursue doz NDLEA guys...

I know doz NDLEA guys will come back for dem brutally prepared...
how I wish those students kill are your children let me see how you would have survive the pain and agony their parents will be going through now. Nonsense
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by Jostoman: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Buba marwa boys on rampage, I'm just imagine the kind of pain and agony their parents will be going through now and their governor are busy with budget while the blood thirsty NDLEA are busy killing 3 innocent students at kwara poly. Tue tue governor
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by inoki247: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jostoman:
how I wish those students kill are your children let me see how you would have survive the pain and agony their parents will be going through now. Nonsense

You just dey talk jargons you think this law enforcement dey nice if u win dem on day 1 dey will reinforce dem sef...

You can't fight dem...

Na d world wey we find ourselves...

You're the one not using ur brain...

Avoid any problem with any Nigeria law enforcement agency if your life is important to you..

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by Jostoman: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
inoki247:

You just dey talk jargons you think this law enforcement dey nice if u win dem on day 1 dey will reinforce dem sef...

You can't fight dem...

Na d world wey we find ourselves...

You're the one not using ur brain...

Avoid any problem with any Nigeria law enforcement agency if your life is important to you..
get out

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by mkoabiola: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Buna maruwa has given them a marching order because he ws a former military administrator and a general.

The Wil soon b worst than Sars.

D cinc on dumb and daft
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by Idrisk19(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Gunmen as how? It's NDLEA vs Students
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by Olaidecx: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Na them cause am nah
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by Prettygirl200(f): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
I don't understand!!! Whish kine kuntri b dis sef
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by rickyrex(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Reminded me of mouau that year when military men stormed inside school and dealt with us including those living at the back of admin.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by ambale(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
What's happening in this awa country laidis
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by Hiq0: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oh
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by Farmerrules: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
You are a liar, you better go and learn good reportage or else you will end up in jail.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by sslcrypt: 5:12am On Jan 30, 2022
freshkpomo:

Make student just organise kidnap one if them then use am trace their family and give them a taste of their own medicine...

Even if the students abused drugs, is it difficult to go through the school and have them summoned by their various departments?

Easier said than done. You talking about trained commissioned officer, who to you they may appear like easy target. But unknown to the you that these trained special operatives, they can use something as small as a pen to control your wind pipe.
There is a reason why they carried out this operations we must learn to appreciate and assist them.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by Naijaolosho2: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2022
SafariBoy:
What kind of barbaric attitude is this? I hope the govt will look into this issue and fish out all perpetrators.

In an ideal situation/country that should happen but you forgot we're in Nigeria & under Buhari's administration? Please wake up from sleep.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by abdulcare4mii: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2022
on a saturday for that matter
tamdun:
I heard that NDLEA killed 3 kwara poly students at ara, wetin NDLEA dey do inside student hostel?
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by abdulcare4mii: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2022
this should be critically investigated, cos I heard 2 students were killed.. I still can't comprehend why they have to shoot sporadically in a school, there's more to it than what we are been told
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic by countryman13: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2022
Cheryph200:
I trust kp students. They will retaliate, unless this current set are cowards
Na just d name now ooooo kwara poly guys of now are living on d past glory.

Students, If ASUU Suspends The Strike Today, When Will You Resume? / Lasu Part Time Form Out? / All African Students Union Honour Prince Ishola With Africa Leadership Award