Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,299 members, 7,920,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ex-gov Yari, Marafa Meet Atiku, Saraki Amid Defection Rumours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-gov Yari, Marafa Meet Atiku, Saraki Amid Defection Rumours (1808 Views)

It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ex-gov Yari, Marafa Meet Atiku, Saraki Amid Defection Rumours by Putindbutt: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Leverage2021:
Buhari already has his preferred successor

Keep crying

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/buhari-why-i-wont-disclose-my-preferred-2023-candidate/amp/
How does it translates to "not supporting Tinubu?.. Did you go to school at all?
Re: Ex-gov Yari, Marafa Meet Atiku, Saraki Amid Defection Rumours by Andrea781: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://thenationonlineng.net/yari-marafa-meet-atiku-saraki-amid-defection-rumours/
I doubt the defection story, the man is still running for APC chairmanship election.
Re: Ex-gov Yari, Marafa Meet Atiku, Saraki Amid Defection Rumours by IbrahimTharwa: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
princdebola201:
yes Dogara influence as the speaker and political clout defeated APC in bauchi. It was only Dogara that returned back to national out of all lawmakers that defected to Pdp in bauchi.

because dogara is a threat to bauchi gov that's why he is witch hunting dogara .
This is ridiculous. If it were some other persons who became the governor, I'll have ignored you. But we are talking of Bala Mohammed, the Kauran Bauchi..........One of the most sagacious politicians in the whole of the North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Commissioner On The Entourage Of Tinubu To His Native State Of Katsina / Breaking News Apc Named Kabiru Masari As Tinubu Vice Presidential Candidate / Gridlock As More Youths Join Fitness Walk For Atiku /Okowa In Delta State (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.